Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (35331 Views)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Googlemaniac: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Soludo again?
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I don't think working for Buhari is a good idea because he doesn't listen to anybody .

Soludo is a fool if he can't see this.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Pusyiter(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
pmc01:

Bismarck Rewane hammered on that repeatedly, but where are the drivers of the expected outcome?
The political class of course but because they are beneficiaries of the faulty system, they will never
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Pusyiter(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
pmc01:

That's why he challenged the populace to pressure the ruling elite to do right.
Sowore and his cohorts can tell the tale of trying to pressurize the elite.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm, no more business as usual.

A New Sheriff is in town.

We now know the reason while some criminals along with their supporters want to kill themselves.

Corrupt animals everywhere.

Thank you Mr Charles.
You are welcome on board to build a new Nigeria along with Daddy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Opinedecandid(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
You lie
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by osuofia2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Soludo do chop ur own and stop lying, what of the loans the dullard took from China and yet nothing to show for it or lia mohd don de lecture u already

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ike ga-gwu onye asiri.
Ihe nwanne mobu onye agbatobi gi gwara na-izuzu, ka I were bia koro oha ka ha wee hu gi na anya undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Justicealh3(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why ìs thát Nïgërīāns nëvêr kêēp Sécrêts tõ thèy arë Graves
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by SuperBlack: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Big Lie
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Calito1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake news
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
There’s no money actually to fund government bt there can be useful ideas to turn the mess situation around.

Most of our leaders and even citizens are there completely for their pockets rather than good service.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by MurderX: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Half information is worse than no information.

See the full statement below

“When I was named as member of the Economic Advisory Council, a friend called me, spoke in Igbo: ‘leave their job for them’, I asked why, he said ‘but there’s no money there now, just a Committee… that’s how we reason in Nigeria,” he said.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ike ga-gwu onye asiri.
Ihe nwanne mobu onye agbatobi gi gwara na-izuzu, ka I were bia koro oha ka ha wee hu gi na anya undecided

Ufodu ndi be Anyi na ezuzu ezuzu. Obim gwara m n'onweghi Onye gwara Soludo Ife a okwuru, kama ojirigo akuko asi a choo iru ndi na Achi ugbua. Ndi be Anyi kwesiri imuta ka esi ekwu okwu n'ihu ora.

Nkea by political correctness ka Soludo choro idi , mana ojigoro afa Igbo Mee ya, which is wrong

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Even this igbo man that called the prof knows buhari doesn't dish out money lavishly as everything must be accounted for. The man actually called to discredit buhari but unconsciously uncovered some facts.

Yet some social media goats prefer telling themselves lies and believing same about some imaginary cabals packing Nigerian's money in aso rock.

A clown up there is already screaming "but money available for cabals", lol. Are these not the same people shouting up and down the other time that buhari gave the chairmanship of this committee to his brother or close ally? So he gave his brother/ally such a "lucrative" position, yet deny it funding. Meanwhile, the igbo man called to simply intimate the prof that, hmm, this man no dey throwey money anyhow o, so take a decision. cheesy

Since Buhari does not lavish money......how has it affected the country positively?....

Didnt you get it that Nigerian government has gone borrowing again resulting to #30 trillion naira debt?

If Buhari doesn't lavish money, where did he keep the money gotten from the seized properties and bank account of some Nigerians by EFCC?

How have both of us benefited from such ?

Can't you see that in this kind of system ......the money is meant for few people to squander and buy properties or are you saying nobody not even Buhari's family is benefiting immensely from him?

Please don't come here glorifying a scam man

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by TheAlchemist: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
pmc01:

That's why he challenged the populace to pressure the ruling elite to do right.

Where is Sowore now!
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
J111333:
But when Buhari wants to jet out for his medical tourism against his promise not to, there will be money. A fool can only deceive himself. undecided

Don't mind that scam going on in Aso Rock.....

Soon we will know between Buhari and Abacha who stole out money more

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by martowskin1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Even this igbo man that called the prof knows buhari doesn't dish out money lavishly as everything must be accounted for. The man actually called to discredit buhari but unconsciously uncovered some facts.

Yet some social media goats prefer telling themselves lies and believing same about some imaginary cabals packing Nigerian's money in aso rock.

A clown up there is already screaming "but money available for cabals", lol. Are these not the same people shouting up and down the other time that buhari gave the chairmanship of this committee to his brother or close ally? So he gave his brother/ally such a "lucrative" position, yet deny it funding. Meanwhile, the igbo man called to simply intimate the prof that, hmm, this man no dey throwey money anyhow o, so take a decision. cheesy

I have never for once call buhari a thief, but what is his son doing with a bike worth millions of naira as an undergraduate.

What is akabio and amechi well known thievies doing in his cabinet'.

Buhari is not a thief, agreed, but this guy is too dumb, a country filled with educated elites as Nigeria can vote for a dumb as buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by engrchykae(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
neoclassical:
Soludo, Nigerian best Economist alive. This man is economically sound. As a Development Economist, I have reservations about someone like Soludo making great impact in Buhari's government. Soludo is an expansionary Economist, whereas Buhari believes in contractionary economic policies. What Nigeria needs now is "Soludo Model" in order to keep the economy in liquidity and ultimately achieve rapid growth in the real sector of the economy. There is liquidity trap in the country, which has contributed to stagnation in the real sector. For us to redeem the country and its citizens from the vicious circle of poverty, we need heavy investment in social overhead capital through lopsided economic model, in that, the economy will diversify itself naturally. When business environment becomes conducive, small and medium scale enterprises will thrive, income of the people will increase, leading to high standard of living.
that means politicians must need to share cars instead of recharge cards during elections?
the idea is to keep nigerians in poverty so that salt and 5kg rice will be more than enough to buy themselves into political offices.
buhari will never agree to this economic model because the likes of buhari and el rufai already knew that the south stands ready to gain more in such an open economic model.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Arysexy:

Ufodu ndi be Anyi na ezuzu ezuzu. Obim gwara m n'onweghi Onye gwara Soludo Ife a okwuru, kama ojirigo akuko asi a choo iru ndi na Achi ugbua. Ndi be Anyi kwesiri imuta ka esi ekwu okwu n'ihu ora.

Nkea by political correctness ka Soludo choro idi , mana ojigoro afa Igbo Mee ya, which is wrong
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Abeymills(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
What's d point working for a man who don't listen to advice but listen to d cabals?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by MrFly(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
igbos and their penchant for money. Every small appointment na to chop money. Kudos oga Soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!

Too much grammatical nonsense.........expansionary and contractionary when 200m low IQ people can not produce food to eat or pencils for their extremely large number of children to write with.....

Engineers that cannot build a simple gutter - that's what you sound like.......SWERVE!
the bible book of proverbs said that wisdom is too high for fools,they must not open their mouth in public.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
MrFly:
igbos and their penchant for money. Every small appointment na to chop money. Kudos oga Soludo
[/s]

Trashed to the bin
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by MrFly(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Arysexy:
[s][/s]
Trashed to the bin
straight to ur corrupt mind
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Boyooosa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
some of us know that the major problem of nigeria is bad legacy, corrupt/ion heritage.
Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by onegig(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Just imagine the folks up here.

With all the pointers in the article. The only thing they picked out was a phrase that's irrelevant to the main ideas shared.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by omenka(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
gratiaeo:
All juicy position have been occupied by fulani's without actually doing anything
What exactly is the meaning of *juicy*? sad

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ by Otunski: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
neoclassical:
Soludo, Nigerian best Economist alive. This man is economically sound. As a Development Economist, I have reservations about someone like Soludo making great impact in Buhari's government. Soludo is an expansionary Economist, whereas Buhari believes in contractionary economic policies. What Nigeria needs now is "Soludo Model" in order to keep the economy in liquidity and ultimately achieve rapid growth in the real sector of the economy. There is liquidity trap in the country, which has contributed to stagnation in the real sector. For us to redeem the country and its citizens from the vicious circle of poverty, we need heavy investment in social overhead capital through lopsided economic model, in that, the economy will diversify itself naturally. When business environment becomes conducive, small and medium scale enterprises will thrive, income of the people will increase, leading to high standard of living.

You did mention that Buhari is running a Contractionary Economic policy yet you still claim there is Liquidity Trap. Liquidity Trap occurs when the rise in the supply of money is accompanied by the corresponding rise in interest rate. Contractionary policy can't give rise to increase in money supply, so we can't possibly be talking about Liquidity Trap under Contractionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.