Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol (1418 Views)

Seun And Mods Should Take Care Of The Troll problem In This Site / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Amatarasha(f): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
As my school of thought stipulates " Men needs ironhands so they will know their rightfully Place " So do every gallant babes agree to this thought ! With ironhand on them Earthcrust will be absolutely peaceful ,imagine how calm men are dis days not the days of ladies serial bashing ,we Nairalanders want missghosted and her trash :

Signed by AstroG , khiaprostistute ,

DEDICATED TO: That American dwarf filthy-pauper/Ashawo Kobo kobo of Californian beggars site Tufiakwa

FREE MISSGHOSTED MODS BIKO
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Amatarasha(f): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
The Californian bitch knows herself
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
ive been wondering where she was?.. grin
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Funmmyastic: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:

Me too.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Amatarasha(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Khia the pauper or missghosted ?
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Khia the pauper or missghosted ?

AmaTrash you couldn't find a better venue for your wedding? grin
Very cheap and dirty, just like you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
As my school of thought stipulates " Men needs ironhands so they will know their rightfully Place " So do every gallant babes agree to this thought ! With ironhand on them Earthcrust will be absolutely peaceful ,imagine how calm men are dis days not the days of ladies serial bashing ,we Nairalanders want missghosted and her trash :

DEDICATED TO: That American dwarf filthy-pauper/Ashawo Kobo kobo of Californian beggars site Tufiakwa

This is a dumb attempt at humor.

2 Likes

Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Amatarasha(f): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2019
khia:

This is a dumb attempt at humor.
Am marrying soon you ok

And stop liking ur stupid comments already with ur filthy alternative monicker
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am marrying soon you ok

And stop liking ur stupid comments already with ur filthy alternative monicker

I don't need to like my own posts, the truth is people just don't like you.

3 Likes

Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Bigcowhorn: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

I don't need to like my own posts, the truth is people just don't like you.

I love her and i love you. Do you have a problem with sharing space with her in my heart?

Speak up, girl!
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Bigcowhorn: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:

You and trouble! Both of you should get married instead of you and Mr. Bankrobeach of Russia.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I love her and i love you. Do you have a problem with sharing space with her in my heart?

Speak up, girl!

Keep on loving her, the ugly desperate thing needs to be loved by someone.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Bigcowhorn: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

Keep on loving her, the ugly desperate thing needs to be loved by someone.

Be quiet sweet heart. No quarreling in my heart, there's only one room in there
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Be quiet sweet heart. No quarreling in my heart, there's only one room in there

Please give all of your heart to her. My heart is only big enough for one man and that's my baby. wink
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Bigcowhorn: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

Please give all of your heart to her. My heart is only big enough for one man and that's my baby. wink

The issue is not negotiable. And you don;t have a baby except the one i will put inside you myself. Don';t make me change my mind now.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The issue is not negotiable. And you don;t have a baby except the one i will put inside you myself. Don';t make me change my mind now.

Please hurry and change your mind.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

She’s here begging to be called baby because a man with enough Heart is begging. Shame! Grow up mehnnn
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
She’s is here begging to be called baby because a an with enough Heart is begging. Shame! Grow up mehnnn

I see that your English comprehension is terrible. Re-read what I typed slowly and try to understand.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

I see that your English comprehension is terrible. Re-read what I typed slowly and try to understand.
okay, your English comprehension is better. Has that helped you get a man on Nairaland? Keep trying to impress men on Nairaland. Good thing is MedicH dates anything. You can try him. I’m sure he will agree to date you. Thank me later
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
okay, your English comprehension is better. Has that helped you get a man on Nairaland? Keep trying to impress men on Nairaland. Good thing is MedicH dates anything. You can try him. I’m sure he will agree to date you. Thank me later

No thanks I'm not interested in you, I'm not attracted to little boys, I have a man.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by MedicH: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:

I'll appreciate if you stop mentioning me in stuffs like this.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin
MedicH:

Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
0knm leave medicH alone. CAnt you see he a gentleman and you sell petrol under the bridge in mushin? He not on yorr level

1 Like

Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

No thanks I'm not interested in you, I'm not attracted to little boys, I have a man.
Stoopeed! The only man you have is your imagination. Wake up sis. It’s daybreak
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by MedicH: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
0knm leave medicH alone. CAnt you see he a gentleman and you sell petrol under the bridge in mushin? He not on yorr level

Lol oga pink panties. Haha ladygkilabcrued. Tf does that mean.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
Stoopeed! The only man you have is your imagination. Wake up sis. It’s daybreak
I'm not your sis and my man is very real, don't try to put your reality on me.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
MedicH:

I’m trying to hook you up with that Methuselah. Can’t you see she’s suffering and nds a man. Grow up mehnnn
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

I'm not your sis and my man is very real, don't try to put your reality on me.
ok. We believe you. Superman and spiderman are real
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
ok. We believe you. Superman and spiderman are real

I'm sure they are your superheroes. Thats your problem, your mind is still immature.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

I'm sure they are your superheroes. Thats your problem, your mind is still immature.
Disney husband
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by khia: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
Disney husband

See, that's what I mean. Go find you some funky armpits. grin grin LMAO grin You are scared of the puna.
Re: Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

See, that's what I mean. Go find you some funky armpits. grin grin LMAO grin You are scared of the puna.
Please I’m talking to my Queen on the phone. Bye Virgin girl/boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Tells You This, Will You Obey? / Ahsawo Joint In Ibadan / Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.