Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Change Oil In Generator? Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change Oil In Generator? Help (801 Views)

I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. / How To Change Transfer Pin On Glo Glo’s Default Pin Is = 00000, You Can Change / How To Change Gmail Account Password With Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Oil In Generator? Help by Captiveportal: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please guys I'm a bit confused, do I need to change oil in my gen (remove the old one) or does the gen maybe burn away the oil, because I've put oil in it this week and the sound is not encouraging.. please no childish comments i just need straight up answers on what to do
Re: How To Change Oil In Generator? Help by Captiveportal: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
I need answers please
Re: How To Change Oil In Generator? Help by seatedking: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
U need to drain all d oil from it and put in new one. The oil must be upto the right gauge otherwise it will damage some internal things in the engine and make sure the oil is not bought from the roadside but a sealed branded oil from a reputable filling station e.g total, mobil or oando. Change d oil once every month to protect ur gen and to make sure it last long for u.

(1) (Reply)

Ede / Iphone 4 32gb.factory Unlocked To Al1 Networks For Just #60,000. / Whats Wrong With Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.