Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me (7621 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by MedicH: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
At the end of the day,they only harming themselves more!!!

You read it ones and your eyes open like it's magic.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake story

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by YorubaAssasin: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Omenkata: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaAssasin post=82751335][/quote][/s]
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
both. Ubunja wrote for those who need it. Any intelligent guy would analyze his relationship before using his points.

For the women, alphafemales dont build our lives around romance. We excel acedemically, in our careers etc. So we dont feet threatened by the REDs. As long as they dont mess with us that is.
Most of you don't understand the word alpha.
Most people claiming alphas online are insecured fellows offline.
I don't care if someone claims to be an alpha male or alpha female, the truth is that they are personally insecure so they use the language to boost their egos.

If you see guys that lack emotions you won't even hear them talk about it because deep down within them they want to change and be normal wether there is a (sick) red pill or not.

I'm begging and reading books to be emotional while some people are trying to be like me, I won't say anything to those people until they get to the top of the mountain they will discover that it is not that easy to come down.

My advice to normal guys is that they don't know what they have. Lose your emotions and discover that you are almost not normal.

I will share my story one day so guys here can learn.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaiser99:
Good,and pls dear don't attract fuckboys that will turn you into a bitter feminist all because you were forming alpha female.You are still searching for direction,hope you find the right one.
What she doesn't know is that her comments will attract people that will show her the real alpha.
I pray this forum help people and not destroy the already fragile nature of many.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

I don't care if someone claims to be an alpha male or alpha female, the truth is that they are personally insecure so they use the language to boost their egos.

If you see guys that lack emotions you won't even hear them talk about it because deep down within them they want to change and be normal wether there is a (sick) red pill or not.

I'm begging and reading books to be emotional while some people are trying to be like me, I won't say anything to those people until they get to the top of the mountain they will discover that it is not that easy to come down.

My advice to normal guys is that they don't know what they have. Lose your emotions and discover that you are almost not normal.

I'm very warry of people calling themselves Kings on the internet. Sounds insecure and a way to boost ego.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

just shaking a table. Shishh dont take everything seriously.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

What she doesn't know is that her comments will attract people that will show her the real alpha.
I pray this forum help people and not destroy the already fragile nature of many.
fragile nature? Chill dude. When it comes to dating im not a sucker. It doesnt interest me in the least bit neither does it scare me. Im just looking for trouble. Obviously it got to you. Nairaland is a fun forum get down with it. Im teenager okay. You want me to have fun? This is it. Annoying adults wink

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Funmmyastic: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake story.Next!
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaiser99:
This 16yr old gal self,tough woman wanna be.Babe abeg relax,if you start too early you will eventually get tired.Enjoy your teenage yrs like I told you b4,you will never get that back.

Dude ,i thought i was the only one that noticed it. She's just too young and quickly exposed
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
fragile nature? Chill dude. When it comes to dating im not a sucker. It doesnt interest me in the least bit neither does it scare me. Im just looking for trouble. Obviously it got to you. Nairaland is a fun forum get down with it. Im teenager okay. You want me to have fun? This is it. Annoying adults wink
Nothing got to me for your information.
I wasn't even referring that to you.
SMH
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
I'm very warry of people calling themselves Kings on the internet. Sounds insecure and a way to boost ego.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by luvyaself95(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.

lol you really surprised me at this your age you are practicing what is not good for you.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingkakaone:
Nothing got to me for your information. I wasn't even referring that to you. SMH
okay. Dont be angry tho
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

lol you really surprised me at this your age you are practicing what is not good for you.
grin dont worry dear. I wont. wink longest time
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by luvyaself95(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin dont worry dear. I wont. wink longest time

it better you don't.
same here,you don't even ask of person.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by MrStan11(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated. God has liberated a fellow through Ubunja. This Crusade must continue.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

PS : This is not jealousy or what. I'm just trying to save my relationship
God has liberated a fellow through Ubunja. This Crusade must continue.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

it better you don't.
same here,you don't even ask of person.
grin You are hardly online any more, you're busy?
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by luvyaself95(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin You are hardly online any more, you're busy?

Yea some kind of with work sha.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Mcslize: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Zerlo:

Though I'm not a fan of the "red pill" as it contradicts the will of God for us towards love and marriage, I would say a big congratulations to the man because of the bolded statement.

Women are naturally selfish. See the bolded :

always ensure he fulfils ALL my wants just so I won't be cross with him.

Isn't that wonderful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Mcslize: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:

And your dense sense can't tell you I only copied that?

When you copy someone's post, try put copied at the bottom to make it not look like it's written by you.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by AstroG: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
teenage years for me cant be enjoyed, it borders on too much trivialities, im not interested in. The only fun is dating wink, thats boring. And ignorance, thats bliss but i like reality better. Thanks kiss
Im tough dear no doubt there. I was the ultimate rebel back in school. Im a good girl tho wink

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by AstroG: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
im still innocent. grin Just bored and shaking tables. Im sweet but mischievous. kiss

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
seems like good news.u must have been manipulating him for him take heed in ubunja"s threads

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by biddostandard: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.
you are high ,and you expect the babe to join the silly black
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You lie,if on the process of trying to become an alpha male as you said any guy looses a girl it means that the girl isn't good at the first place, cos men are meant to exert their alpha male quality in any relationship and women are meant to be submissive, the very virtuous one ooo.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by AstroG: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You lie,if on the process of trying to become an alpha male as you said any guy looses a girl it means that the girl isn't good at the first place, cos men are meant to exert their alpha male quality in any relationship and women are meant to be submissive, the very virtuous one ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by DaddyRochie1642: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

PS : This is not jealousy or what. I'm just trying to save my relationship

Lol,

Another one has been Detoxified grin

I thank God for his Life,

He should keep swallowing more Red Pills.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:32am On Oct 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

I think so, too, about the ones that use names starting with 'Lord,' and some other tough sounding monikers, bashing females and making Savage comments for everyone to like...

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 4:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I think so, too, about the ones that use names starting with 'Lord,' and some other tough sounding monikers, bashing females and making Savage comments for everyone to like...
lmfao. Talking about this with a guy whose moniker starts with 'King'. The irony.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by blinking001(m): 5:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Kaiser99:
This 16yr old gal self,tough woman wanna be.Babe abeg relax,if you start too early you will eventually get tired.Enjoy your teenage yrs like I told you b4,you will never get that back.
16 year old wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.