Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16232 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

As you falsely claim come and carry away your kinsmen
Land grabber

This Fulani boy ONLY you all these different monikers...u no dey shame? Tufiakwa! Jesus!
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin grin. Yeah you definitely not. Only coward attache by force and Afonjas think like you. You're definitely not alone " we SS." grin

What is tge fundamental problem with you guys, so you guys mean to say that all the akwa ibom people that are coming out to tell you guys that tgere are no igbo communitiez in akwa ibom state are yoruba people ?
How do you guys see the truth and yet lie to yourselves.
I know you guys will now jump on my mention and call me afonnnja, yoruba moslllem, and an abooki.. Its alright... Though,if self deceit help you guys sleep better at night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

thx....enjoy yourselves....am not amongst people that cant get biafra....

Justtoodark dont stress yourself i remember back then when it was biafra that i was trying to tell them about, that we dont belong, and they were telling me how they will locate me with their bull shit securuty aka biafra security service... I belief its the same set that are trying to grab akwa ibom lands here

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Because the REAL members of UYC are die-hard pro-Biafrans. You on the other hand are a bonafide shameless Igbo hater. Get it?

So like this anybody that tells you the truth becomes an igbo hater, because you were ordained the mouthpiece and conscience of all igbo ? Chmaa my friend needs to read your comments, he will be ashamed , i swear down

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Justtoodark dont stress yourself i remember back then when it was biafra that i was trying to tell them about, that we dont belong, and they were telling me how they will locate me with their bull shit securuty aka biafra security service... I belief its the same set that are trying to grab akwa ibom lands here

i dont know whats wrong with them....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Mister man, who dash you Igbo? Who dash you Umu-Chineke? Igbo is a select race. No one with your stinky attitude and nature can be Igbo. You will never see a bonafide Nwafor pretend to be anything but Igbo. This deceptive trait is that of your people the Fulanis.

chai....see me see trouble....

what kind of soul are you sef....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

I will not be surprised actually. I learned from my friend the Fulanis/Northerners in Akwa Ibom speaks Ibibio just like the ones in Enugu and Asaba equally speaks Igbo. Therefore, I will not be surprised at all!!!

So fulani people will now leave their busines and then learn ibibio, jus so that they will chat with you ?
Personally having grown up with igbos around me, i do here some igbos, but can i write it ?

The lastorator guy not only wrote in ibibio, but he wrote in Oron and Efik... Do you know that 70% of ibibio people cant speak or understand the Oron language ?
Yet according to you guys, the guy is fulani and learnt Oron, Ibibio, efik and annang, so as to argue with you people on nairaland ?

Una daaluu ooo... I bet a primary school student can reason better than most if you that litter this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

wat....??

are you people even sane atal....??

Are you seriously asking ?
You read the comments made by these children and you still ask that ?
Bro, no reason these pikin em... The highest they can come up with is to post picture of ewedu soup, and call you afonnjaa or yorubaa mooslemm, or abokii anytime you present them superior arguments
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

You have to understand these losers, the south of Nigeria are a formidable force that will always resist northern oppression. These set of fulanis are always looking for ways to drive a wedge between any semblance of unity within the south. They are really afraid of Igbos and IPOB, they are now using different monikers to pretend to be SS people and they always post they are real South southerners.

They are living a fake life and their propaganda has since failed.

Orr tang yak nkop...
So ke ikikere mfo...
You feel that people are acting the same script that you people use ?...
Or mkpo mkpa idem... What do i know.
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

So like this anybody that tells you the truth becomes an igbo hater, because you were ordained the mouthpiece and conscience of all igbo ? Chmaa my friend needs to read your comments, he will be ashamed , i swear down
Another moniker of HeroLegend the YorubaMuslim, You have re-activated your AkwaIbom moniker specifically to spread propaganda, well done sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Bro, no reason these pikin em... The highest they can come up with is to post picture of ewedu soup, and call you afonnjaa or yorubaa mooslemm, or abokii anytime you present them superior arguments
These people are so annoying..

That's what they will do if minority ethnic join them in their Biafra.

You can't force a sheep to be called a goat simply because they eat and act alike.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
These people are so annoying..

That's what they will do if minority ethnic join them in their Biafra.

You can't force a sheep to be called a goat simply because they eat and act alike.

wiseone28 = justtoodark= lastorator = FulaniMan
If you know, you know.
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

bro,this is too much confusion....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Another moniker of HeroLegend the YorubaMuslim, well done sir.

Kaseh unam ikod mkpo ayem mmi..
I am very very lethal... Go and ask about me... I logged off this handle because most times i read the comments you guys i always feel that speaking my mind will make it seem as if Akwa ibom peoplehave animosity with igbo... The post i read yesterday made me sign in, because you guys wanting to grab our land is enough reason to go lethal... Let the hate fall where they want, you guys asked for it

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Emilokoiyawon: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
This thread is so confusing. So let me get this straight: If an Akwa-Ibom man says his people's land does not belong to Igbos THEN the Akwa-Ibom man AUTOMATICALLY becomes YorubaMuslim or Fulani...is this the crux of the argument? I am not understanding, someone should help me abeg? shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

wiseone28 = justtoodark= lastorator = FulaniMan
If you know, you know.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeriosly,something is wrong with you....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
This thread is so confusing. So let me get this straight: If an Akwa-Ibom man says his people's land does not belong to Igbos THEN the Akwa-Ibom man AUTOMATICALLY becomes YorubaMuslim or Fulani...is this the crux of the argument? I am not understanding, someone should help me abeg? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Of course you will not understand: Emilokoiyawon = justtoodark = lastorator = "WE SOUTH-SOUTH." If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Kaseh unam ikod mkpo ayem mmi..
I am very very lethal... Go and ask about me... I logged off this handle because most times i read the comments you guys i always feel that speaking my mind will make it seem as if Akwa ibom peoplehave animosity with igbo... The post i read yesterday made me sign in, because you guys wanting to grab our land is enough reason to go lethal... Let the hate fall where they want, you guys asked for it

grin grin grin Google translator Amaka grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeriosly,something is wrong with you....

Something is wrong with me because I speak the truth 100%?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

Thief land grabber which land,you people are just so irritating

Can you imagine ? The hegoattt is already claiming land already ?
I just wish that buhari will just grant them that their biafra.. So they will abandon our plaza for us...
They can be sooo iritating...
I was in a minibus going to Akpan andem when one guy was describing xenophobia, and the akwa ibom guy there was telling the driver that it was caused by the igbo people land grabing, where they go to a place and try to muscle the indigene there... That they deserved what the got...

Ohh mehnn, me like this, i no fit just talk.. The guy was using plaza as an instance, saying how they come with drug money and make your landlord to sack you by paying double rent.. The hate wey dat guy get ehnn, i jus reason say if im get im way, say the guy go loot plenty igbo guys..

I may not support xenophobia in any form, but igbos neef to learn to respect their host, else it breeds unwanted hate.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Something is wrong with me because I speak the truth 100%?

chai....your matter don pass sane....and dont want this to end up abusin all igbos....

omenka,yyeske,kingsango....
over to una....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Of course you will not understand: Emiloko-iyawon = justtoodark = lastorator = "WE SOUTH-SOUTH." If you know, you know.

So you are telling me that EVERY single AkwaIbomite on this forum accept your claim that Igbos have land in Akwa-Ibom. Is that your argument?

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are telling me that EVERY single AkwaIbomite on this forum accept your claim that Igbos have land in Akwa-Ibom. Is that your argument?

My argument is the people shouting Akwa-Ibomite and "we ss" on this thread are KNOWN Yorubas and Fulanis. If a confirmed AkwaIbomite or SS comes along, I will respect their wishes. Simple.
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

grin grin grin Google translator Amaka grin grin grin grin

Nso ke google translator aku bo fien ndin ?
Ameh simme atta eti eti...

Oya copy it and paste in google translator and post the meaning here lets see if google can translate ibibio..

The other guy, used ibibio and you guys said it's a fulani man that is typing in ibibio...
I use ibibio as well and you are saying i am using google translate..

In case you dont know, google cant translate ibibio... Try by copying what i wrote andbringing in the meaning, then i will tell you what i meant, word for word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

My argument is the people shouting Akwa-Ibomite and "we ss" on this thread are KNOWN Yorubas and Fulanis. If a confirmed AkwaIbomite or SS comes along, I will respect their wishes. Simple.

So how will you know the true akwa ibomite ? The one that tells you that Ika, esien udim, Ikot abasi, Ikot ekpene, etc are indigenous igbo communities ?

Sheybiii.. Because i know that i dont register in your mind as an akwa ibomite, even though my moniker says so...

In your mind where am i from ? Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani... Humor me..

Idiood ikod iwa ntefoo

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

But it seems ANYONE that disagrees with your claim is Yoruba or Fulani. So, even if a 'bonafide' Akwa-Ibomite comes along he will ONLY be accepted as 'bonafide' if he agrees that Igbos have indigenous land in Akwa-Ibom. That is your tactics.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

So how will you know the true akwa ibomite ? The one that tells you that Ika, esien udim, Ikot abasi, Ikot ekpene, etc are indigenous igbo communities ?
Sheybiii.. Because i know that i dont register in your mind as an akwa ibomite, even though my moniker says so...
In your mind where am i from ? Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani... Humor me..
Idiood ikod iwa ntefoo

That is EXACTLY what I have been telling him. He will ONLY accept an Akwa-Ibom person who agrees with his fraudulent claims. As a Yoruba I am tired of these Biafrans dragging us into every single SE vs SS issue. It is really annoying and frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

So are you admitting that you are a Fulani? Just because you speak the language does NOT (I repeat DOES NOT) make you Ibibio.

you are a disgrace to the igbo tribe and culture....!! angry angry

yes i said it....you are a disgrace to every living being with a soul....

look how you are insultin people here and you expect us to keep quiet....

what type of insult is this.... angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
Igbo people are so full of themselves see other minority groups as inferior to them..

As long as states in the south reject biafra i don't see them having it.

They are crying marginalization but they are also land grabbing other people's land for their selfish biafra.

If they sees Ebonyi people as not truly igbo is it those land grabbers in Akwa ibom they will see as igbo if they get biafra?

Mkpo ase ba oo..
They cant ever get akwa ibomm in their biafra... Me i dont speak for any other state than my akwa ibom.. And i tell you, an average Ibibio man is more weary of an igbo man than any other tribe... The tribe that we fear more than them are just the fulani people... But apart from that...we no trus dem small, even in uyo here
The igbo owner of Inels shop at oron road was treating akwa ibom people as shit.. There was so much uproar about it on the social media in the state abd the state house of assembly had to wade in... Is it this people that you want us to form a country with ?

Abasi akan mbufo do oo.. Uto mkpo ado itipeke ke nsi nsii

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

[[s]b]you are a disgrace to the igbo tribe and culture....!![/b] angry angry

yes i said it....you are a disgrace to every living being with a soul....

look how you are insultin people here and you expect us to keep quiet....

what type of insult is this.... angry angry[/s]

For a moment, I thought maybe you have at least a little sense...now I see you are off the reservation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi: Nine APC Cheiftains In Race To Replace Ondo Deputy Governor / Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.