Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! (508 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
The reason you are viewing this is basically because you are broke. If you can discover this new skill with which i made 35k within two weeks and then you can avoid being broke and that is if only you can take action! This amount could be small but remember it is someone's salary for a month. some graduates are not even seeing up to that monthly. and what skill are we talking about here? This skill is 3D animation! You can increase your sales 10x when you advertise your products or services with 3D animation.You Can also start your own comedy with 3D animation just like that of House of Ajebo and ghen ghen jokes. you should visit YouTube and see how high their views are the least I have seen is 50k views on a video. YouTube pays $5 per 1k view let's do the maths 5X50= $250 (₦90,000) imagine what 90k will do in ur life? the most amazing thing about this is that you don't need a laptop to do this. you can do it right on your android phone.

Many businesses are looking for a animator to help them create adverts for their products you could be their animator and get paid always. You can tell your employers at work that you can use 3D animation to boost their sales through their ads. Surely they will hire and that's a huge pay apart from your salary.The price of this training is almost FREE!
I have cut and even mutilated the price from 5k to 1k for the first 10 people while the rest pay ₦1500. Every participant of the class gets a free marketing E-book which will teach you how you can advertise your skills and maximize your potentials of getting sure customers. These Ebooks are worth $50 (₦18000) but I'm dashing it out for free without collecting a dime.
If you missed the first 10 slot you can always pay ₦1500. This amount is nothing compared to what you spend on data monthly. Hurry up and join the class now before its filled up. the class starts October 7th _8th contact me on whatsapp on 09031308608 or click the link https:///2349031308608
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by OluwasureGig: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
I'm interested but I don't have a laptop
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
OluwasureGig:
I'm interested but I don't have a laptop

you can use your android phone.
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by OluwasureGig: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Slimzzy00:

you can use your android phone.
ok how do I get started
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2019
OluwasureGig:
ok how do I get started

you would know more about this when you join the class
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2019
OluwasureGig:
ok how do I get started

you would know more about this when you join the class
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
the class will commence soon
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2019
contact me on whatsapp on 09031308608
Re: This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke! by Slimzzy00: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
to be financially potent you have to be skillfully competent. join the class now!

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Celebrates Top Performing Firstmonie Agents Nationwide / Jumia's Landlord Reveals Jumia's Dirty Secret In Public After Shutting Operation / How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.