Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Get Your Dream Job With The Best CV And Cover Letter Format - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Your Dream Job With The Best CV And Cover Letter Format (245 Views)

5 Things You Should Consider Doing While Waiting For That Dream Job / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Job With The Best CV And Cover Letter Format by t4real19(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2019
The first way to market yourself in job hunting is by building a nice CV/Resume. Recruiters shortlist applicants with the best CVS and cover letters. Contact me for your CVS, cover letters, LinkedIn profile, aptitude test questions and interview questions for bank jobs, oil and gas firms, FMCG, Power Plants, e.t.c at an affordable price. 08062894978.

(1) (Reply)

Under Negotiated My Salary-help!!! / The Average Four Year-old Child Asks Over Four Hundred Questions A Day. / Learning New Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.