Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand (621 Views)

People Actually Rejects Money Given To Them With Left Hand? / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Yoruba Man Allegedly Refuses N5m Cheque Because It Was Presented With Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand by Hotzone(m): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2019
In Nigeria, paying bills with left hand, though I view it as wrong practice especially when it’s done by a younger person but considering situation when your right hand is engaged with shopping bag and you are struggling to pay a cab man who thinks he is older than you with your left hand and he rejects the offer, what could be your rationale to that?

Re: Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:18am On Oct 02, 2019
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's just people and their superstitions.

1 Like

Re: Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand by Hotzone(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's just people and their superstitions.
I think so
Re: Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand by Oshin56(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2019
There's nothing wrong with it it's just that some Nigerian with there mentality
Re: Receiving Or Paying Money With Left Hand by 1shortblackboy: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2019
I'm always ready to start quarrel with anyone that takes offence when I use my left hand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Short Biography Of Virginia Woolf / Forget Tarzan, Meet East African Boy Who Lives In The Jungle And Can't Talk / Reno Facts About The So-called Igbo-slaves Has Been Straightened Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.