Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices (2004 Views)

USA USED/ NEW LAPTOPS [THREAD UPDATED] / We Have Your Budget, 10k - 100k UK Used Laptops At Affordable Prices With Warran / Very Neat UK Used Laptops At Cheap Rate With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2019
So earlier this week, i came across an ad of a computer company called "Cyberton Computers". They sell new laptops in wholesale and retail at very good prices. They're currently on a promo and prices got even better. These laptops also have great specs as shown below.

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2019
NOTE. I don't know them. I don't know if they're authentic. I also want to trade with them badly but I'm not sure if they're reliable which is why i brought them to the attention of nairaland. I don't want to be scammed.

Their website is www.cybertoncomputers.com

Their office address and whatsapp business account is below. They're based in Illorin Kwara state. I brought the attention here so that people living in Illorin can check the address to know the authenticity of this site. I'm based in Kaduna, kafanchan which is why i can't confirm myself.

Right now i cannot advise anyone to trade with them unless they are deemed reliable and trustworthy by those living in Illorin. Please help

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by darneals: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nothing about their legitimacy seem verifiable. Those prices are almost unrealistic considering they claim to sell NEW LAPTOPS. No genuine feedback from a verified customer. It seem all Grey to me what they do. Trade with them CAUTIOUSLY.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
darneals:
Nothing about their legitimacy seem verifiable. Those prices are almost unrealistic considering they claim to sell NEW LAPTOPS. No genuine feedback from a verified customer. It seem all Grey to me what they do. Trade with them CAUTIOUSLY.

Same thing I'm thinking. That's why I'm hoping someone who stays in Illorin can confirm their authenticity
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
No one based in Illorin / Kwara state can help us confirm?
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Screenshots from a chat with the page.

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Olatomz1(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2019
I'll go to ilorin myself to buy. I can't risk paying the money online. But one of my friends said things are really cheap there
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Olatomz1:
I'll go to ilorin myself to buy. I can't risk paying the money online. But one of my friends said things are really cheap there

Planning on doing the same thing (traveling to illorin to buy) but the distance and cost.

Could your friend help confirm their office address and if they actually sell laptops at those prices please?
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by gooddy68: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Memepics:

Planning on doing the same thing (traveling to illorin to buy) but the distance and cost.

Could your friend help confirm their office address and if they actually sell laptops at those prices please?
You can get cheap laptops in Ibadan.
Whatsapp or call 08160908324
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by MissBorn(f): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2019
I came to this thread while googling about their authenticity.

Any news about them, they really have the kinda laptop I want.

Memepics
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by walex1991(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lmao. We plenty wey dey fear the prices for that place grin please I'll advise you don't buy online and just go to the shop address
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2019
MissBorn:
I came to this thread while googling about their authenticity.

Any news about them, they really have the kinda laptop I want.

Memepics

Till now I've not gotten anyone who stays in Illorin to helo confirm. I'll keep asking tho
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Memepics: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2019
walex1991:
Lmao. We plenty wey dey fear the prices for that place grin please I'll advise you don't buy online and just go to the shop address

I'm quite far from there..
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by MissBorn(f): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Memepics
walex1991

It's CONFIRMED, It's SCAM.

Finally, they're scam. I started doubting them when I saw an apple laptop worth over $1899 on their website as N200k and even tagged as new sef.

As well as other laptop prices that are unbelievably CHEAP.

STAY AWAY FROM CYBERTON COMPUTERS!

I can remember dropping comments like" Who has bought from these people?" and after few minutes the comment is deleted.

I thought it was network, I dropped the comment again, came back and didn't see my comment.

I dropped it again, the NXT time I came to check, I WAS BANNED FROM THE PAGE... WHOOPS! grin grin grin

SO, here are screenshots from someone who was SCAMMED!!!!!!!!

Thank God it's not me, because I wanted to purchase the 200k apple laptop with TOUCH BAR, mumu me cheesy cheesy

They claim to have an address in illorin, I don't know if the address is real, but I can't order online oohh

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by MissBorn(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
The Office address is FAKE as well! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by walex1991(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
MissBorn:
The Office address is FAKE as well! tongue
Damn!
I was planning to gather money, go to Ilorin And clear out their shop cry
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by MyMouth(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2019
So these guys are fake? grin thank God I no fall victim! Though I can never pay for anything online until I carry my eyes see am
Re: Cheapest New Laptops At Wholesale Prices by Earnersweb(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys, if they scam you... You can still go to ur bank for refund na

(1) (Reply)

Alienware Gaming Monitor - PRICE REVIEW / Low Budget Laptops / Best Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.