Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video (76007 Views)

Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / Princess Inikpi,the Princess Buried Alive ,sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala / In India Children Are Sacrificed For Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akpacha:
U the mind the small boy, that face ATTAH is carrying was cease from oba of Benin throne. We no be their mate. Proudly Igala.
go sleep
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
go sleep
hahah grin cool lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by chymes0359(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Su-_yNeolg

Buried herself Alive, as per Jesus Christ ?
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by immaq8(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
should I refer her as the girl behind Shiloh. (biblical reference)
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by CanadaOrBust: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

Well your type cant be set free from false doctrines which are even obvious enough and require no more than common sense,
Keep wallowing in the delusions that another man can be killed for your sins or even the sins of your unborn children.
The laws of nature states;
What you sow you shall reap!
Read the Parable of growing seed and you'll realize_ A corn seedling can't behold a mango tree!
A sin can never behold positive returns.

The commandments clearly states;
"Thou shall NOT kill"
Or is your God a liar? Will he create a commandment and do the exact opposite?
Maybe yours is.....

Again why the intercessory prayer;
"Father forgive them for they know NOT what they do"?
Or was jesus and the nature beings unaware of the main reason as you said *To die*?

Think and give perfect answers to my questions then I'll re-Adress your ignorance again!

L

U keep repeating “Thou shall NOT kill"!!! Are u ok? Weren’t they all (even Moses himself) constantly waging wars and killing? Weren’t they killing all sorts of animals? Everyone knows “Kill” here obviously has limitations, you alone pretend not to know it.

I don’t think u know Christianity or the Bible well.
Isn’t it obvious that in the the intercessory prayer:
Christ, who knew exactly what was going on, was asking God to forgive those executing him, who clearly knew not the implications of what they were doing.

Sin is different from sowing seed., where u reap what u so. There has always been something u could do (usually animal sacrifice) to have your sins forgiven
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Mujtahida: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Authoreety:
Wickednesssss

Thank God for Christianity... if not eh......

Why couldn't the bloodsucking deity nd it's stupid priests that asked for the sacrifice, perform the magic without sacrificing a human?

How can I even unread this biko?

And how about your Jehovah whose appetite for blood was slacked by the blood of his own son?
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by rabzy: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
xaggar:

Which "weakest" point?

The British attacked with just a few hundred men and they ransacked the "town" of Benin and you are trying to excuse yourself by saying Benin was still it's weakest point. Lol!

Go read your history

Go and read about the maxim gun, the British successfully destroyed those kingdoms due to superior firepower. The gatlin machine gun was used to defeat the Zulus, then they came again with a better mass destroyer the maxim gun. The samurais of Japan with all their swordsmanship and professionalism were cut into pieces by the machine guns.
The Benin's and all other native tribes like the Matabele of south Africa can't ever win such a war. They were all used to the breech-loading single shot rifle, and they know if they attack enmass they can overwhelm the british soldiers. But the machine gun was a weapon they had no answer to...no place to hide, the whole forest quakes and quivers, no shrub can hide you. Then Benin city was also bombarded with cannons from the port, the warriors had no answers to these. Japan fought ww2 gallantly but when the A bomb as thrown on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there was no dilly-dallying...they surrendered.
Then Benin had just had a civil war between two brothers a few years before then, human and material resources had been lost in the war.
Though after the destruction of the capital, the villages of Benin and Ishan kept on fighting for another 7 years. The British had to resort to scorched earth warfare to win the war, the same method they used against the Boers to win the British Boer war

1 Like

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Generalyemi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Authoreety:
Wickednesssss

Why couldn't the bloodsucking deity nd it's stupid priests that asked for the sacrifice, perform the magic without sacrificing a human?

every god and deity requires blood.

Even in moses time, blood of bull and lamb were needed for atonement.

blood of Jesus (God in form of man) was needed for sacrifice of the sins of the world

gods are bloody
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by GoldHorse(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dat was how we were also told Oduduwa fell from d sky... Myth or history? Sounds more like myth

D whole Oduduwa descent from d sky story is pure mythology. Google and research can tell u dat and d Opa Oranmiyan was erected by a Yoruba king and most of d story surrounding it are also myth.. D same goes for dis princess story

But the Bible and Quran stories are true?
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by TeamSimple(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
BOFREJO:

you tried...
check my sig
Don’t worry okay
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Caseless: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So they've always been this fetish?

Anyways, they buried her alive in vain because the survival of Igalaland is ever threatened by Fulani herdsmen; from Aku to Ankpa...their ravage is felt.
And Princess Inikpi looks away as her kingdom is upturned.

Maybe they should do the same to the Attah of Igala who is worse than a rubberstamp figurehead.
where is Aku again? grin

This guy know everywhere. Herdsmen don't attack igala people.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by deavicky(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
WriterX:

can you throw more light on this, I find this very interesting
when I'm settle after work.

1 Like

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by LONGPREEK(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akpacha:
but u believe in mmohammed or Jesus right? Because the whites told u.
i dont believe in all that bullcrap. all of them including you and all those una babalawos are useless piece of shit
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U keep repeating “Thou shall NOT kill"!!! Are u ok? Weren’t they all (even Moses himself) constantly waging wars and killing? Weren’t they killing all sorts of animals? Everyone knows “Kill” here obviously has limitations, you alone pretend not to know it.

I don’t think u know Christianity or the Bible well.
Isn’t it obvious that in the the intercessory prayer:
Christ, who knew exactly what was going on, was asking God to forgive those executing him, who clearly knew not the implications of what they were doing.

Sin is different from sowing seed., where u reap what u so. There has always been something u could do (usually animal sacrifice) to have your sins forgiven

Is Moses or God your mentor?
And isn't he a fellow man like you who is prone to imperfections?

The word Kill doesn't have any limitations, the commandments are clear and perfect.

"Jesus was asking God to forgive those executing him"?
Wtf isn't Jesus and God supposed to have a similar will?
Why will God do what was wrong and even warrant Jesus to Intercede?
And the Earth quaked which means even those who didn't take part in the execution were directly endangered!

Lol sin is the Direct Analogy of sowing seed! The concept of sacrificing animals was just a personal concept you guys adopted to clear your guilt and unconsciously you stir up your karma.

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Martins6545: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
krypto100:
Or a movie screen

We opened verified wechat and alipay wallet

Don't patronize him....he his a scammer.....he charges 5k for the wechat but he does not deliver after payment....... Here are his details

Omotosho Ezekiel bab 0040575337 Access bank

don't fall for his cheap scam...if you need more proofs I can provide it.... I will create a thread soon

Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by betterpikinn: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Authoreety:
Wickednesssss

For those of you quoting me be rest assured that if twasnt for Christianity, most of you could have been sacrificed on the alter of some of these deity with impunity

shut up hypocrite
what is the difference between your god and the deity?
didn't your god also ask for an innocent man to be crucified on the cross?
THEY ARE ALL BLOODSUCKERS
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Authoreety: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

shut up hypocrite
what is the difference between your god and the deity?
didn't your god also ask for an innocent man to be crucified on the cross?
THEY ARE ALL BLOODSUCKERS

Go and tell ur father and ur village elders shut up!
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by samuk: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
johnpablo541:

The first translated bible in Nigeria was the Efik bible, it was published in 1858.

The first church in Nigeria was completed in 1898. And it is located in Ake, Ogun state.

Most documented events that happened in Benin where in 1400s, 1500s, 1600s and 1700s and you are here telling me about 1898. 1898 is like yesterday when discussing Benin.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by 7victor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
You see why we (the christians) say that the blood of JESUS CHRIST who was slain at calvary saves us from sin.

If the blood of that princess could save her igala nation from being wiped out,

how much more will the blood of JESUS CHRIST save the whole world from sin and eternal death.

JESUS CHRIST was more than a human being.

On earth,HE was a human being, son of man, man, son of GOD and GOD.

HE was a prophet,priest,prince and GOD.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by xaggar(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
rabzy:

Go and read about the maxim gun, the British successfully destroyed those kingdoms due to superior firepower. The gatlin machine gun was used to defeat the Zulus, then they came again with a better mass destroyer the maxim gun. The samurais of Japan with all their swordsmanship and professionalism were cut into pieces by the machine guns.
The Benin's and all other native tribes like the Matabele of south Africa can't ever win such a war. They were all used to the breech-loading single shot rifle, and they know if they attack enmass they can overwhelm the british soldiers. But the machine gun was a weapon they had no answer to...no place to hide, the whole forest quakes and quivers, no shrub can hide you. Then Benin city was also bombarded with cannons from the port, the warriors had no answers to these. Japan fought ww2 gallantly but when the A bomb as thrown on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there was no dilly-dallying...they surrendered.
Then Benin had just had a civil war between two brothers a few years before then, human and material resources had been lost in the war.
Though after the destruction of the capital, the villages of Benin and Ishan kept on fighting for another 7 years. The British had to resort to scorched earth warfare to win the war, the same method they used against the Boers to win the British Boer war

Well, that's no excuse to losing a battle. Why couldn't we make ours?
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by betterpikinn: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Authoreety:

Go and tell ur father and ur village elders shut up!
LOL
HYPOCRITE WON'T address the main issue here of how your god is no different from the diety. ALL BLOODSUCKERS
Do u know how many blood sacrifices of humans that were offered to your especially in the old testament??

yeye hypocrite grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by xaggar(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
samuk:

Most documented events that happened in Benin where in 1400s, 1500s, 1600s and 1700s and you are here telling me about 1898. 1898 is like yesterday when discussing Benin.

True!
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by CanadaOrBust: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

Is Moses or God your mentor?
And isn't he a fellow man like you who is prone to imperfections?

The word Kill doesn't have any limitations, the commandments are clear and perfect.

"Jesus was asking God to forgive those executing him"?
Wtf isn't Jesus and God supposed to have a similar will?
Why will God do what was wrong and even warrant Jesus to Intercede?
And the Earth quaked which means even those who didn't take part in the execution were directly endangered!

Lol sin is the Direct Analogy of sowing seed! The concept of sacrificing animals was just a personal concept you guys adopted to clear your guilt and unconsciously you stir up your karma.

Like I said, you (and whoever wrote that your screenshot) don’t understand Christianity or the Bible.
Jesus Christ was 100% human and 100% God. He experienced pain just like any man and blurted out things under torture as men would. Remember he also said at the point of death in his native tongue: “... why has thou forsaken me”. Lord Jesus is God the Son. He still prays to The Father.

As per “kill” in that case u can’t kill mosquitoes or pests, so, clearly, kill does not mean all kill.

Sin is not analogous to seed sowing. Many dictators who kill thousands die naturally of old age. There has always been things people can do for remission of sins, animal sacrifice being one.
More importantly, accept Christ and be saved
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
nobsalis:
Princess with guts and love for her people unlike modern day princesses.

[b]For all your Apple gadgets ranging from iPhone, MacBook, Smartwatch, and Airpods just pm or WhatsApp me with the contacts on my Siggy[/b]God bless your market boss
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank u guys , I love nairaland
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Akpacha(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2019
LONGPREEK:
i dont believe in all that bullcrap. all of them including you and all those una babalawos are useless piece of shit
including those stupid things u called parents.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Like I said, you (and whoever wrote that your screenshot) don’t understand Christianity or the Bible.
Jesus Christ was 100% human and 100% God. He experienced pain just like any man and blurted out things under torture as men would. Remember he also said at the point of death in his native tongue: “... why has thou forsaken me”. Lord Jesus is God the Son. He still prays to The Father.

As per “kill” in that case u can’t kill mosquitoes or pests, so, clearly, kill does not mean all kill.

Sin is not analogous to seed sowing. Many dictators who kill thousands die naturally of old age. There has always been things people can do for remission of sins, animal sacrifice being one.
More importantly, accept Christ and be saved
God and the son have the same will,
You keep sounding as if they're two different entities, if God knew fully well what Jesus will pass through, he wouldn't need any intercessory prayer.
Yes he asked why has God forsaken him because clearly what he passed through was the opposite of what he expected (Glad you gave a clearer picture).
Mosquito and human spirits have different origin so the karma brought about by killing humans is different and obviously is more intense.
These dictators you speak of, aren't you aware that the era of instant punishment had passed?
Why are some kids born today with abnormalities like; Blindness, Deadened limbs, scars, talents etc?
Isn't it obvious that reincarnation occurs and these Dictators receive their punishments in various ways?
Haven't you heard news where a totally innocent person, purely spiritual from birth suddenly goes through an event that changes his life negatively like an accident, or mishap of any sort?
Karma makes no mistake!

You keep repeating "you don't understand Christian or the Bible" well it's normal for you guys to make such ignorant statements so I'll pass it.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Some people don't believe this story ,BT that wat I was told by some elderly men I mate in the village
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by nobsalis: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Nastybrave2016 post=82783983][/quote]

thanks bro.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2019
slawomir:
Some Moda fuckkers won't believe this story

But will accept the one from the white men that says one low budget asss Moda fuckkker called jesus whose father and mother was a broke asss carpenter and a broke asss bitch died for our sin

But wait o. He be like say this Bini people ehnnn them be strong and stubborn people in the past o

Only people when get mind to start war with white men that year
Na their son even be the ooni of Ife

Na even their son found Lagos
Lagos was founded by Prince Ado, the son of the Oba of Benin, Prince Ado was the first Oba of Lagos, the son of the Bini King, Prince Ado, named the town Eko

Na even for Benin city the first mass (Catholic prayer) was said in West Africa

that great
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by CanadaOrBust: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

God and the son have the same will,
You keep sounding as if they're two different entities, if God knew fully well what Jesus will pass through, he wouldn't need any intercessory prayer.
Yes he asked why has God forsaken him because clearly what he passed through was the opposite of what he expected (Glad you gave a clearer picture).
Mosquito and human spirits have different origin so the karma brought about by killing humans is different and obviously is more intense.
These dictators you speak of, aren't you aware that the era of instant punishment had passed?
Why are some kids born today with abnormalities like; Blindness, Deadened limbs, scars, talents etc?
Isn't it obvious that reincarnation occurs and these Dictators receive their punishments in various ways?
Haven't you heard news where a totally innocent person, purely spiritual from birth suddenly goes through an event that changes his life negatively like an accident, or mishap of any sort?
Karma makes no mistake!

You keep repeating "you don't understand Christian or the Bible" well it's normal for you guys to make such ignorant statements so I'll pass it.

FYI, God the father and God the Son are two different persons. One God head but different persons.
You forget God does not need ANY prayer. Christ was 100% man and was praying to God as any man would (same reason he made “forsaken” statement), does not mean God needed the prayers.

What’s with u and this karma stuff. Evidence abound around you that nature does not operate based on karma. A lion kills innocent animals all day long yet no one ever kills it. Explain that karma. People are kings today because of atrocities and subjugation of others perpetrated by their ancestors. Explain that karma.

I keep saying u do not understand because u clearly do not understand. Hope this our little discussion helps u understand a bit. Accept that Lord Jesus died for your sins. Become a follower of His.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
TeamSimple:
Well if some people can believe someone died for their sins, who am I to talk bad of the ‘savior princess’. It just common sense . Foreign stories vs Traditional stories .
am telling u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.