Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video (75867 Views)

Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / Princess Inikpi,the Princess Buried Alive ,sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala / In India Children Are Sacrificed For Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by gregyboy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
babtoundey:

History is such a complicated subject. Though has one face, shows and reflects many faces. You narrate it from what you see (and how you see it) at your angle. And, I am not an Igala person..

I have read of queen Idia, Esigie, Oliaha and Imaguero and the coral bead story. To some extent, the faction you narrated retains the content of the one I heard and read of. I still believe the war that led to the sacrifice of Inkpi is a war of total conquest which spelt victory for the Igala nation and not the other way round. It was a war with the Jukun and not Benin. Igalas played little or no role in the war between Oliha and Esigie.

Mask of queen Idia which the Attah uses is believed to have been seized from the Benins as a result of Igalas conquest of Benin in a separate war that has nothing to do with Inkpi.

Lol....you dont even know how the the war began that resulted to the seizures .....

Youngman you learm everyday just agree you had been reading the wrong thing since you were born ....

What was surprising is as an igala guy you have no knowledge that the igalas encounterd benins first before the jakuns .....

And the story you read told you the mask was from the junkuns and you never one day doubt ....
Dont take this your mentality into business

I Have made a screenshot about the issue aleady ...if you decide not to believe even the o.p and me then you prefer the lies....

The fact you dont even know the history of your people still amuse me ....

Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by WriterX(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
gregyboy:

See you see answer for your front you nor fit still spy the festack mask you speak of is an edo mask called
Ida named after the benin woman who deafted the igalas and not jukuns....

You need to read wide and dont just believe what you hear

Seen.
Re: Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video by Nastybrave2016: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
gregyboy:

Lol....how did the war began that resulted to the seizures .....
Youngman you learm everyday just agree you havnt the wrong thing since you were born ....

What was surprising was you an igala guy and you no account the igalas encounterd benins .....

Amd the story red told you the mask was from junkun and you never one day doubt ....
Dont take this your mentality into business

Had made a screenshot about the issue aleady ...if you decide not to believe even the o.p and me then you prefer the lies....

The fact you dont even the history of your people still amuse me ....
interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.