Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother (50119 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Psimagestudio: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Recently Disqualified Bbnaija Tacha, In a live video she did recently after addressing her fans reacted to the rumours of been kept hostage by bigbronaija Organizers. Says she was never held hostage as spread by rumour mongers, says she decided to stay off for a few days by herself. Watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3GepClgReK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-was-never-held-hostage-by-bigbrother-i-decided-to-stay-off-for-few-days-tacha/

1 Like

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Psimagestudio: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Watch The Full Video HERE

Reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Wantedmiller: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2019
She has said exactly what BBN told her to say......

Still acting script!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by yeyeboi(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2019
Wake me up when it hits FP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Norabay(f): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Front said things
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless thing.

Can you help her live her life?
If yes,
Then where will you keep your own life while living hers for her?
If No,I use God beg you live her with her life.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by pode(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2019
I know the reason you stay of the media for some days
Because you want to take care of this ****

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by tillaman(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
People go still dey wey go like give this babe head regardless of what they heard on SM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by JalabaseTvs: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Your fans Don protest nah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Tacha ti wole....

May God forgive Zlatan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by wonuks(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by xynerise: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Your muguristic fans think otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by SultanOfAbia: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2019
What happened was that her body odur left a permanent stink in that House
The Smell was so much that
Big Brother had to detain her until her managment pay for irreverseable damages..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by hannysur8(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Abora mawe, serial Entrepreneur

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by chigoziri2403(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2019
This girl will be highly sex starved, after 3 months of celibacy

1 Like

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by ideatoprince18(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2019
So this is the Tacha Nigerian youths are always talking about

8 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by blessedweapon(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Change your bad character

11 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Authoreety: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Characterless

5 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Wayne4uall(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Some Nigerians tho... May God help us in this country...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Darkseid(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
With makeup caked up face like bronze casted sculpture *tueh

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by slawomir: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
OKorowanta:

Can you help her live her life?
If yes,
Then where will you keep your own life while living hers for her?
If No,I use God beg you live her with her life.
let her learned from your blood sisters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by RichDad1(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2019
And one mumu was shouting that she was ready to go to jail unless Tacha was released ? grin Nigerian youths are truly lazy intellectually. undecided

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by abbaapple: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2019
angry

The Dunce is confused!!! Well time to start towering the whole nation by giving the kpekus everywhere, Tacha is NwaAmaikpe dream to nack!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.