Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? (8421 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Korllami007: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I have a loving guy that understands me!!!
Nd guess what? We are both waiting!!!
I just pity girls that are opening their legs for irresponsible guys like you!!

I now understand you better. As long as you don't open your legs for him, he's responsible but the moment you open your leg for him he becomes irresponsible.

What of female pedophiles that are molesting under age boys by open their legs for them. Obviously, those kids are irresponsible kids.

What of girls that open their legs for cucumber, TV remotes, bananas, maize, dildos, vibrators. Obviously, those objects are irresponsible objects.

Oh, I forgot something. What of lesbians that open legs for each other, who would you put blame on, Pettyprinces?

Just thinking out loud.

14 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by rex444(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
this whole no sex thing tho.... somewhere in calabari , rivers you have to actually show that you are man enough to pregnant your gf or wife to be before initiating marriage

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since
I understand you better now. wink

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
rex444:
actually true but most gurls U ask out these days only have this maybe he wanna do me tots in mind .....
You can't blame them for having this mentality
Most guys aren't sincere,they first make it seem they are not after your body bt after sometime they start proving you right!!!
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
You all would still come here to call him impotent.

4 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by zexy2030(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:
Nope. Never. I need to see if the shoe fits before taking it home.
How many times?
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by zexy2030(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sammy555:
only a virgin girl has the right to demand for such guy
Pls tell victoria
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Sammy555(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

I have two suitors already accepting my demands tongue

I'm the one still pondering whom to choose between them.

So your input is not needed on my mentions .

Tell such to the birds in the air! They will listen to you :DD

Mr Virgin himself ! cool

After fucvking all shades and manner of pussies, you are there demanding for a virgin. Come and carry virgin o! . Virgin dey hungry you!

haha so because they told you they accepted your demands means what? that they are honest with you? girls get fish brain Sha...... Y'all make it so easy for us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by rex444(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can't blame them for having this mentality
Most guys aren't sincere,they first make it seem they are not after your body bt after sometime they start proving you right!!!
I think it's because we fail to make our intentions known from the onset.... the one av noticed is that most girls won't even give the chance to actually make your intentions known.....talk is free, I believe guys should say what the want as well as girls.....
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Mariangeles(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Sammy555(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
zexy2030:
Pls tell victoria
I don tell her
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Victorious12: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Make I relax hear them ladies to give me expo...
There are two types of ladies. The good ones and the bad ones. But majority are all bad ones. They will accept the offer but u must spend on them. Na wetin them know be that. Foolish brains

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by danilmo: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I have a loving guy that understands me!!!
Nd guess what? We are both waiting!!!
I just pity girls that are opening their legs for irresponsible guys like you!!
u mean asking for sex even if na 1ce in a blue moon makes him less responsible shocked

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Adesola19: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Yes I will. Hoping for that kind of guy in fact.However those guys are few and far between

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by AJIBOLA840: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Obas101(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Of course why not?bt this kind of guys are hard to find!
You say Yes, but its difficult for a girl to hold body. Cant even trust any girl. while no sex in the relationship,she will be getting it codedly from somebody else.
As for me, I can only be in that kind of relationship with a virgin

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Obas101(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Adesola19:
Yes I will. Hoping for that kind of guy in fact.However those guys are few and far between
Are you a virgin
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

Mr Virgin himself ! cool

After fucvking all shades and manner of pussies, you are there demanding for a virgin. Come and carry virgin o! . Virgin dey hungry you!

If you are not q virgin, you do not deserve a no sex relationship and if you get one, then you got way more than what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=AJIBOLA840 post=82789363][s][/s]

You that I know you have public pussy dey come to form for NL guys
Idiot not every girl is similar to your mum nd sisters!!!

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
[s][/s]

You that I know you have public pussy dey come to form for NL guys cheesy
Idiot!!! Not everylady is similar to your mum nd sisters!!

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Obas101:

You say Yes, but its difficult for a girl to hold body. Cant even trust any girl. while no sex in the relationship,she will be getting it codedly from somebody else.
As for me, I can only be in that kind of relationship with a virgin
Even when you a virgin guys will still demand sex!!

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

Mr Virgin himself ! cool

That's how they tell lies.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2019
I'm not against a no-sex relationship but you should have something to offer in the relationship except you are a virgin. Remember, no billings (buy me this or buy me that).

Ladies are smart gender, they want a relationship that they can only collect but won't make any sacrifice, reason many can easily walk away from the relationship especially in a no-sex relationship after they have drained you. Most painful thing is they start having sex with the new guy. Then you will realise you were a mugu all along.

Guys, in your relationship always make sure she make some sacrifices, in such a situation breaking up wouldn't be that easy.

4 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by victorian(f): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Sammy555:
haha so because they told you they accepted your demands means what? that they are honest with you? girls get fish brain Sha...... Y'all make it so easy for us

Is that all?
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by goldman777: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:
Nope. Never. I need to see if the shoe fits before taking it home.
I get your point to make sure the key is not too small for a big keyhole grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
goldman777:

I get your point to make sure the key is not too small for a big keyhole grin lipsrsealed

Yes.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i have actually, may God rest his soul, i would have married him in a heartbeat.
the dude lived
a fvckless life... I know he s in regret in the afterlife... I hope he dosent rape Angel gabriel and his colleagues in heaven.grin

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
rex444:
this whole no sex thing tho.... somewhere in calabari , rivers you have to actually show that you are man enough to pregnant your gf or wife to be before initiating marriage
That's what modern day Nigerian marriage process should look like, if I lie ask anyone that has ever worked in abortion clinic.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Obas101(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Even when you a virgin guys will still demand sex!!
yes but at least if a guy chose to be with you, he will trust you. A guy can never trust a girl that isn't a virgin and says no sex till marriage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.