Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App (669 Views)

Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? / I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mobile Developer With React Native Or Flutter Experiece / Please Who Can Create A Startup Application Similar To UBER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by sirfolabi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day guys,
Actually looking for someone that can create a mobile app that can monitor a LAN network...

Currently working on a project: implementation of a monitoring LAN network system using mobile app...

And I have the write up but the remaining the program..

Whatsapp 08097492576 and let talk better...

Thanks
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by Ladylite: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
sirfolabi:
Good day guys,
Actually looking for someone that can create a mobile app that can monitor a LAN network...

Currently working on a project: implementation of a monitoring LAN network system using mobile app...

And I have the write up but the remaining the program..

Whatsapp 08097492576 and let talk better...

Thanks

Download Blackmart. There are apps that can do that already. You don't need to create one. Besides you can copy the algorithms and clone any of the apps to suit for your specific LAN

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by sirfolabi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks will check it out
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by sirfolabi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ladylite:

Download Blackmart. There are apps that can do that already. You don't need to create one. Besides you can copy the algorithms and clone any of the apps to suit for your specific LAN

Do you have any idea like nake of the app for an example
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by donpedro11(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
sirfolabi:

Do you have any idea like nake of the app for an example

can you pm on FB, i can help with a very good app script clone
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by sirfolabi(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
donpedro11:

can you pm on FB, i can help with a very good app script clone

What your facebook ID/Name so I can get in touch with you
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by souro7: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
To be honest with you, I'm not a technical person but my colleagues are experts in app development and would love to assist you in your app.
Feel free to contact Space-O Canada for a free consultation

Kind Regards
Sourodip
Space-O Canada
Re: Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App by declanlawton(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi,

This post seems a bit old but if you are still looking for app developers then I will recommend you to read this article "How to Select a Mobile App Development Agency?" Choosing the right app development firm will give you an advantage in everything.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Application Developers Under The Blackberry Platform / Ms SQL Server And Java Prommer Urgently Needed. / Get E-books Based On Your Project Topics For Free @ Project Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.