Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Game Reflects On Being Shot 5 Times And Coma 18 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Reflects On Being Shot 5 Times And Coma 18 Years Ago (356 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Reflects On Being Shot 5 Times And Coma 18 Years Ago by LocalBeats: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Today marks 18 years since The Game was shot five times and in a coma for three days. The Compton rapper has taken to Instagram today to share old video footage of him talking about the incident and his wounds, and also shared a message reflecting on his older self.

“I’m tellin y’all, I was a real Bleep up…” he said. “I didn’t go nowhere without 3 guns on me… I used to play basketball wit a glock on my waist in the holster… Compton made me that... Read more here.. http://faderwap.com/the-game-reflects-on-being-shot-5-times-and-coma-18-years-ago/

Re: The Game Reflects On Being Shot 5 Times And Coma 18 Years Ago by officialclassic(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Adekunle Gold releases the Acoustic Version of his new single “Young Love”.
Alternative and r’n’b artiste, Adekunle Gold goes Live with Clout Nigeria to make the Acoustic Version of ‘Young Love‘. He turns the first act to launch the new platform for recording artiste. The Lyrics of this smash alternate song comes alive on this session, you will get to love the jam more.

This is the version you want to play for your lady lover while she’s sleeping before she wakes up. Enjoy!
http://gidijazz.com/2019/10/video-adekunle-gold-young-love-acoustic-version-with-clout-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Basic Fact You Will Like To Know About (mercy Lambo) -BBN Housemate / Moments When Oaps Where Mocking Yemi Alade And Didn’t Know Camera Was On (video) / She Was Beaten By Her Boyfriend But She Still Stayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.