Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Paranoia Of Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Paranoia Of Christianity (4765 Views)

Desperation, foolishness and paranoia of the Hypocrites (vs the Humble) / The Traitors Of Christianity / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

A true Christian is ruled by what? I most say you are ignorant of who a Christian is. What sayeth the gospel that we preach? It says, "there is no fear in love because it drives out fear utterly."

Those who fear, does so out of ignorance of the gospel( Good news).
bloodofthelamb where have you been? Its been a while

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
tintingz:

Lack belief in God/s.

The believe that everything came out of nothing is not an atheistic position, in fact it's a theistic position.

Where then does everything come from? undecided

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by tintingz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Where then does everything come from? undecided

I don't know, do you know?

2 Likes

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
tintingz:

I don't know, do you know?

Yes.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by johnydon22(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

2 + 2 = 4. What other consistent logical path are you looking for? undecided

Why is it 4?

How did you get 4?

That's the mathematical (logical) problem.

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Yes.

So what's it?
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
johnydon22:

Why is it 4?

How did you get 4?

That's the mathematical (logical) problem.

2 + 2 = God.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
tintingz:

So what's it?

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth" (Psalms 33:6).
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by LordReed(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

2 + 2 = God.

OLAADEGBU:

2 + 2 = 4. What other consistent logical path are you looking for? undecided

How to contradict yourself in a nutshell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth" (Psalms 33:6).

What or who is the Lord?...
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
sonmvayina:

What or who is the Lord?...

He is the Uncreated Creator Who Created the Cosmos. cool
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
LordReed:

Says the one who knows it all. cheesy

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Says the one who knows it all. cheesy

Says the master deflector.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
At least, the unfortunate christains with fear run somewhere, unlike the atheist who commit suicide in cowardice.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Ok, the answer to this is from a book?

And who's this Lord?
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by johnydon22(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
LordReed:

Sssssssshhh, 4 is God.

OLAADEGBU 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
solite3:
bloodofthelamb where have you been? Its been a while
l have been busy for sometime now. How has it been for you?
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Edybleketara: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:
At least, the unfortunate christains with fear run somewhere, unlike the atheist who commit suicide in cowardice.
lots and lots of Nigerians commit suicide and majority of them are Christians. u don't have to lie to promote your religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Edybleketara:
lots and lots of Nigerians commit suicide and majority of them are Christians. u don't have to lie to promote your religion.

No true Christian will commit suicide. That someone is named Michael or goes to church doesn't make him a Christian. There are many atheist bearing Chukwu and Oluwa whatever. We have many real atheists full of depression and committing suicide almost as a pastime.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Edybleketara: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:

No true Christian will commit suicide. That someone is named Michael or goes to church doesn't make him a Christian. There are many atheist bearing Chukwu and Oluwa whatever. We have many real atheists full of depression and committing suicide almost as a pastime.
Denying your fellow Christians just to prove a stupid point. Really pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:

Edybleketara:
Will one be less of a christian if one harboured suicidal thoughts, hmm Image123?
Didnt Paul want to die? Didnt he say he's having a desire to depart and be with Christ?
What is to make of Samson's carried out suicidal thought and prayer?

Image123, I am sure, you aware that, anyone who actually goes through and commits plain straight and undiluted suicide, had at that moment of doing the act, gone wacko, as in, had a temporary madness, gone too far, hmm? So from that point and especially from what, I've got to learned about the subject, I am not one to judge persons who have died by committing plain straight and undiluted suicide.

Of course, one's life is the property of God and it is a gift. Though, death is a universal truth that can never be defied, still life is to be perpetuated for as long as it possibly can be. You keep alive, stay alive, keep on going, keep in existence, preserve yourself. Life is for enjoying the moment, not hating life. In spite of whatever and whether one likes life or not, you don't , if it can be helped, just like that, destroy it.

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Edybleketara:

Avoid mentioning me as long as you have something unreasonable to say.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Will one be less of a christian if one harboured suicidal thoughts, hmm Image123?
Didnt Paul want to die? Didnt he say he's having a desire to depart and be with Christ?
What is to make of Samson's carried out suicidal thought and prayer?

Image123, I am sure, you aware that, anyone who actually goes through and commits plain straight and undiluted suicide, had at that moment of doing the act, gone wacko, as in, had a temporary madness, gone too far, hmm? So from that point and especially from what, I've got to learned about the subject, I am not one to judge persons who have died by committing plain straight and undiluted suicide.

Of course, one's life is the property of God and it is a gift. Though, death is a universal truth that can never be defied, still life is to be perpetuated for as long as it possibly can be. You keep alive, stay alive, keep on going, keep in existence, preserve yourself. Life is for enjoying the moment, not hating life. In spite of whatever and whether one likes life or not, you don't , if it can be helped, just like that, destroy it.

Thinking suicide is a temptation. Falling for it is a low which is the usual escape route for atheist. Paul did not think suicide, he thought heaven. Muttley. Suicide and heaven are two lines that will not meet.
BTW, the atheist position is worse than temporary madness. It is 247 folly, little wonder they easily commit suicide.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:
Thinking suicide is a temptation. Falling for it is a low which is the usual escape route for atheist. Paul did not think suicide, he thought heaven. Muttley. Suicide and heaven are two lines that will not meet.
BTW, the atheist position is worse than temporary madness. It is 247 folly, little wonder they easily commit suicide.
Some believers too, think heaven and so dont mind wanting to die

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Some believers too, think heaven and so dont mind wanting to die

Wanting to die is different from killing yourself sir. An embarrassing situation, a bad result can make anyone "feel like dying". Not all those people will be foolish enough to end it cheaply.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by johnydon22(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:

True Scotsman.

That's hilarious

2 Likes

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
johnydon22:

True Scotsman.

That's hilarious

Are all Christians true Christians? BTW, you mean to say "No true Scotsman".

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by johnydon22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:

Are all Christians true Christians? BTW, you mean to say "No true Scotsman".

Is that a question for me?

Are all CHRISTIANS true CHRISTIANS?

Lol. Read that question again and again.

2 Likes

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Image123:
Wanting to die is different from killing yourself sir.
Tell me something I dont already know sir

Image123:
An embarrassing situation, a bad result can make anyone "feel like dying".
Dont judge if you havent put foot in the person's shoe and walked a mile in it.

Image123, "feel like dying" is the stuff, temporary madness, gone too far, is made of.

Image123:
Not all those people will be foolish enough to end it cheaply.
You sidestepped my asking about what is to make of Samson's carried out suicidal thought and granted prayer?
Was Samson foolish? Did Samson end his life cheaply?
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
l have been busy for sometime now. How has it been for you?
It has been bless God. Ok I pray for success in all your endeavors in Jesus name
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:

Ok, the answer to this is from a book?

And who's this Lord?

The King of kings and Lord of lords. smiley
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by budaatum: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

2 + 2 = God.
OLAADEGBU:

The King of kings and Lord of lords. smiley
I think I got it! Or rather, Eureka!

2 Kings + 2 Lords = 4 = God

We shall call it the 'OLAADEGBU Theory of God'.

Always figured the Trinity would one day become a Quaternity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.