Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos (53562 Views)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by slimjosh231(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Them get Oga were the send them. Investigate very well.

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by NkitaAla: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82779091:
This is how they grow up to become a menace to the society.

OUR VERDICT @

They should just send them to juvenile till they are 25 years and make sure they learn some vocational work in there so that they can be re-integrated back into the society.

When you fail as a parent, this is what you get.

[/s]
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Abiboss:
Biafra always representing

Lol, say no to Tribalism
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by saibop(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
teegist:
Two yet to be identified young lad were caught today around Tombia axis of Bayelsa State with guns and are currently praying for the stars to shine in their favor else they might meet their soon end via Jungle Justice.

According to reports, this young boys are estimated to be below 15years of age and they have been giving the people around Tombia axis sleepless nights buy robbing always at gunpoint.

According to one of the Facebook users who shared the incident, even the police are tired of their case and have left them to their fate at the hands of angry mob.

Read more: https://www.teegist.com/2019/10/02/two-notorious-robbers-below-15-years-found-with-guns-awaiting-jungle-justice/

We haven't seen anything yet in this country. All these small boys into yahoo will turn armed robber when they don't cash out anymore. This is the world we live in now
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by betterpikinn: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
babadeee:
They are still Teens, the beating is too much for them biko instead why don’t you hand them over to the police, sorry I forget say 9ja police self no different sad angry
AND WHEN THEY SHOOT U OR UR RELATIVE NOW, TONGUE GO CHANGE
YEYE GO BORROW SENSE

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nvc078: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
U won't see them shouting Biafra now.
They won't claim their ppl now.
Igbo from the yeast side
Psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
can someone tell me that if these two boys come cross me for road with their Guns, I no go beat their souls commot from their body.

imagine 15years below boys doing this shiit, can u imagine.
well, since last week I don dey read about crime news online, I don read so tey, I come dey fear 10yrs old boys and girls for my area.

@ SouthSouth1914...... another one grin

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Izime4(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
They should be killed.
They steal people's phones, handbags, money, etc at gunpoint in that area.
They are not the only ones, they are many, little boys of their age.
Just last Sunday they stole a guy's phone on his way to church.
Kill them all

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by AmazingELixir: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side

Are you this daft, because you have refused to travel outside that your squalor and in the abundance of your ignorance you think everyone down south apart from the yorubas is ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by babadeee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

AND WHEN THEY SHOOT U OR UR RELATIVE NOW, TONGUE GO CHANGE
YEYE GO BORROW SENSE
You need brain surgery, Am very sure thunder don strike all your relative finish that is why you lack manners
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by djbussy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
I see . There age groups attacked me weeks ago , and took many things away from me. It was a horrible experience . I pray you are not the next victim. YOUR MAMA WARNED YOU ABOUT CRIME. A LESSON TO OLOJU KOKORO CHILDREN.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by namo77: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Didn't they know they were 15 when robbing.... Abeg beat them well well... I dey come with fuel and tire

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by DonTattaglia: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=82779193] grin grin grin

Awon Chest Beaters! [/quot

Who is this thing..

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by AerialMapper: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
I see someone self-shading himself talking bout raising up a child in the way they should go.

If someones parents trained them properly, they wouldn't be so zombified

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
djbussy:
I see . There age groups attacked me weeks ago , and took many things away from me. It was a horrible experience . I pray you are not the next victim. YOUR MAMA WARNED YOU ABOUT CRIME. A LESSON TO OLOJU KOKORO CHILDREN.

so sad, and annoying.

if dem carry out investigation on those boys, them do discover say dem be cultists.

no boy of that age go dey carry guns and terrorizing people if him no belong to a cult group.

I just pray to God make I no encounter this age of boys trying to rob me, God knows I no go surrender to them, it is either I kill dem myself or they kill me, but I swear I no fit surrender to these kind of aged boys [15yrs] even if dem carry machine gun.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
As much as I hate saying this, jungle justice might just be what we need for those caught in the act. No one is safe anymore, if its not one chance, then its kidnappings or robbery. I am tired self
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Mike008(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
The excuse that the 'country is hard' cannot justify the spate of criminal activities in this country.
You can't render inconsequential fellow Nigerians will and resolve to survive in these harsh climes by illicitly depriving them of their hard-earned earnings.
If you cannot learn to survive the legal way then you can as well willfully cease to exist pitiably through suicide.

But yet again for some miscreants, it is not about survival, it is greed, get rich quick syndrome and a penchant for wealth and sheer evil.
For people like these I don't feel sorry for them when jungle Justice is meted out on them especially when caught in the act.
To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
To the next criminals, be warned, you are next.
The law may not be quick to save you.

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Jamesbally: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side

You dey mind them. But Nigerians are wiser now, we know say na Biafrans them be. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side
must u show to the whole world how senseless u are?

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side
Big up...can't believe u don't know the diff between Bayelsa the headquarter of Ijaw nation and Biafra... U need refund of ur school fees

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by odinga1of: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mays24:
South south is the worst place to raise children.

So which palace is the best to raise children??

3 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Mike008(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
oghenerobo91:
As much as I hate saying this, jungle justice might just be what we need for those caught in the act. No one is safe anymore, if its not one chance, then its kidnappings or robbery. I am tired self

Seriously, I don't feel sorry for them anymore especially those caught in the act.

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by fintol: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
engllishmart:

Mumu squared
you de mind that uncircumcise idiot?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Now we can say the secret to your slim nature is because of Biafra...soon stock fish will have more flesh than you
Omor this one hit me chai see finishing

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Igbo from the yeast side
Have paid your Igbo landlord?

3 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by vertueptime: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Waste them, the society is better off without them, for us to ensure the survival of a generation of good humans, we must enliminate the wicked criminal elements, who else is with me

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
They should just let them go with serious warning.
They could be working/Robbing for the big guys.

They are just kids.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just for the record, their body still dey Fresh for this picture oooo. E be like say they never begin the beating sef
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by omenka(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
They are just kids for christ sake. Couldn't they have simply handed them over to the authorities? sad

Why do we love the sight of blood in this country so much?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mays24:
South south is the worst place to raise children.
ahahah Have U been to Oshodi or ikorodu?

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Harrybam72:

Big up...can't believe u don't know the diff between Bayelsa the headquarter of Ijaw nation and Biafra... U need refund of ur school fees
No refund, Him nor go school period!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / Underaged Boy In Adamawa In Court For Driving This Vehicle - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.