Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day (1636 Views)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by NonFarmPayrol: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
ibukunobi:
front page pls

What's the situation today
Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by technuel: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
I am not APC but some Nigerians like criticising unnecessarily, what do you want Sanwolu to do in this rainy season. Lets wait and watch him in the dry season before judging him. Meanwhile some roads are already under maintenance. To solve Lagos problem other States should focus on how to create opportunities in their state to reduce the rate of urban migration in Lagos.
Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by Niorte: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10327126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

You don't have to share with me what and how you feel about yourself.

I guess lying is what they call wise in your village.

All you people do is lie and hate, where is the sense in saying the governor is neglecting lekki when in fact they are there in the same Lekki doing major road rehabilitation?

Don't allow media to fool you. Can you tell us the location in Lekki? Those who reside in Lekki can affirm the truthfulness of the supposed work in progress

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by Niorte: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
technuel:
I am not APC but some Nigerians like criticising unnecessarily, what do you want Sanwolu to do in this rainy season. Lets wait and watch him in the dry season before judging him. Meanwhile some roads are already under maintenance. To solve Lagos problem other States should focus on how to create opportunities in their state to reduce the rate of urban migration in Lagos.

If only you had witness one of the crazy traffic in Lagos. A place you can trek in less than 15 minutes, you spend 1hr 30 mins simply because you were in a car. It is frustrating.

Ajah to Abraham Adesanya round about is less than 15 minutes walk. But during traffic you can spend over 1hr to get there.

Let govt approve for individual to to the road if they are not proactive enough

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by olabukola: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Niorte:

Don't allow media to fool you. Can you tell us the location in Lekki? Those who reside in Lekki can affirm the truthfulness of the supposed work in progress
The street light poles on Lekki exp are at the middle of the exp but from his pictures the street light poles are by the side.

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by walexbiz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
slimfit1:
This man is going to be worse than Marwa and Ambode.
pls when you post response always verify your facts so that you don't misguided people. Marwa was one of the best governor we had in Lagos.
Re: Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Niorte:

No, I don't allow people like you to fool me with biased and bogus info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Osibanjo: You Have Lost All Sense Of Shame / Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.