Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix (16139 Views)

Araromire The Figurine / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by PureFace1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Noneroone:
That's meaningless!

very soon papa ajasco will disturb Netflix to air their series simply because they feel insecure about an Igbo WOMAN'S achievement.

What is really wrong with these people lol?

9 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Topmaike007(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Make this people dey remember people like us wey dey prime video it is not everything netflix

1 Like

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Morenikeji070: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Son or daughter I don't give a damn shits about your sex.
Adaibeku:

So am now a son ba ? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by KiddiesTablets(f): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact..
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by 2shure: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Trash
Aside
Hollywood action/scifi/comedy/horror/thriller
The rest other than hollywood is garbage
Esp naija sitcoms movies
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Topmaike007(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Netflix has some really low budget wack ass US extra low budget movies, good thing they are buying content from africans

funny enough amazon prime video still capture my heart than netflix, but still don't know why our people don't contact them to drop movie there

2 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Biafrannuke: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
PureFace1:

What is really wrong with these people lol?

poor
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Topmaike007(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
2shure:
Trash Aside Hollywood action/scifi/comedy/horror/thriller The rest other than hollywood is garbage Esp naija sitcoms movies
I still rate bollywood ahead of our own
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by spiritedtete: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
One of the best movie of all time in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by yeyeosoronga: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Great news.
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by logan2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
All this hype you guys are Giving this movie how am I sure you guys are not paid marketers undecided

1 Like

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Okuda(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
nice movie with useless ending
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Minenaira: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Biafrannuke:
yaribasa and insecurity are bread and butter.

Rubbish
What have you achieve

Adaibeku:
That useless movie
No action ! No suspense
Just reeking of Amalaewedu

Noneroone:
That's meaningless!

very soon papa ajasco will disturb Netflix to air their series simply because they feel insecure about an Igbo WOMAN'S achievement.

1 Like

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by etibaba(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
All this hype you guys are Giving this movie how am I sure you guys are not paid marketers undecided
Paid marketer for a 2009 movie? "The Figurine" is actually a nice movie but it takes someone with taste for quality to understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by logan2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
etibaba:
Paid marketer for a 2009 movie? "The Figurine" is actually a nice movie but it takes someone with taste for quality to understand.
I mean it's just showing on Netflix, so maybe to get more people to watch it?
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by etibaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
The movie isn't bad though.

1 Like

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by immortalityk: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
A documentary was made about the movie
It was the first movie in Nigeria history that opened up the Nigerian cinema instead of CD
It made outsiders to view nollywood differently

5 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Etizz: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Since 2009?! undecided

I am not really a fan of naija movies but trust me, the move have a nice concept ......it worth it....
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
@ last
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by nakaman: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
where can I get it for free.
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Olaikpu10: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
ola33t:
[s]

Stick to the posts you came here to strike out. Tacha crier. Hope you've cried about Tacha today? grin
[/s]
trash
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Kehinde2017: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerian movies just don't know how to pose for movie posters, they should just watch Hollywood movies and learn from them
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by kikiwendy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
This figurine is madddddddd
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by adeiza4u(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
That useless movie
No action ! No suspense
Just reeking of Amalaewedu
You don't know nothing about the movie then. We once used that movie for a Critical analysis in one of our literature classes, such that Kunle was put on live call.

2 Likes

Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Psalm2423(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
adeiza4u:
You don't know nothing about the movie then. We once used that movie for a Critical analysis in one of our literature classes, such that Kunle was put on live call.

No wonder...
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by TemmyT002(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Okezedan(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amazing movie. I have watched it also
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by holusormi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Netflix has some really low budget wack ass US extra low budget movies, good thing they are buying content from africans

True - about 60% of their USA movies are wack !!!
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by Ignatio(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
funny enough amazon prime video still capture my heart than netflix, but still don't know why our people don't contact them to drop movie there

It won't get across to many Nigerians. Netflix has a high number of Nigerian subscribers. It's best you get your film there.
Re: The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix by jelel6: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2019
I'm a difficult person to please when it comes to movies. however, the figurine is the kind of movie I want to see top directors and actors put their name on in nollywood. Kunle Afolayan films are all above average. I'd like to watch more of his films. October 1st is my favorite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / If Loving You Is Wrong Fans / Ramsey Nouah Set To Quit Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.