Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This (622 Views)

@-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! / Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just noticed that my 2000 camry flour is flooded with water. Although I have been driving through water logged area but it kinda surprise me how the flours are so wet. How do i fix this ?
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by kingreign(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
greggng:
Just noticed that my 2000 camry flour is flooded with water. Although I have been driving through water logged area but it kinda surprise me how the flours are so wet. How do i fix this ?

Do you have sunroof?
If Yes, the sunroof drainage pipework may be blocked, or the seal of the floor panel or joints in your car maybe ruptured or missing or your AC condensate is leaking into the floor instead of flowing thru the outlet provided. You need a good technician/panelbeater.
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingreign:

Do you have sunroof?
If Yes, the sunroof drainage pipework may be blocked, or the seal of the floor panel or joints in your car maybe ruptured or missing or your AC condensate is leaking into the floor instead of flowing thru the outlet provided. You need a good technician/panelbeater.

Thanks very much . If what you mean by Sun roof is same as what we normally call open roof ...then I have it. I will show it to panel beater
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by kingreign(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
greggng:

Thanks very much . If what you mean by Sun roof is same as what we normally call open roof ...then I have it. I will show it to panel beater

Do you have black glass panel in the middle of your roof?
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingreign:

In the morning I will snap my roof and send you for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by MrMcJay(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2019
greggng:

In the morning I will snap my roof and send you for your advice.

Check your windshields (side door glasses), check the black rubber holding the glass from outside. Is the rubber still gripping the glass tightly or it has eaten and rainwater is entering your car through the inside of your doors?
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2019
MrMcJay:

Check your windshields (side door glasses), check the black rubber holding the glass from outside. Is the rubber still gripping the glass tightly or it has eaten and rainwater is entering your car through the inside of your doors?

Thanks I will check that tomorrow
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

Here is the picture of my open roof

Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by kingreign(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
greggng:

Here is the picture of my open roof

Check your drainage and its piping.
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

Check your drainage and its piping.

Bros to be honest I don't even know where this drainage and piping is situated . I wil, aporeciate you throw more light and if possible with some pic for me to locate it. Although I spoke with a panel beater who insist on fixing the problem with 6k ...he kept on saying it has to do with the open roof ....I priced him 3k already. ..but with your help I can fix it myself if is not technical
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by kingreign(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
greggng:

Bros to be honest I don't even know where this drainage and piping is situated . I wil, aporeciate you throw more light and if possible with some pic for me to locate it. Although I spoke with a panel beater who insist on fixing the problem with 6k ...he kept on saying it has to do with the open roof ....I priced him 3k already. ..but with your help I can fix it myself if is not technical

Where is your location?
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

Where is your location?

Gowon estate close to egbeda in Lagos
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by Gaddafi1: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please check the drain pipe of your AC and be sure it is functional, not blocked.
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by greggng: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gaddafi1:
Please check the drain pipe of your AC and be sure it is functional, not blocked.

Is a.c. man that will check and confirm?
Re: Lots of water on my car flour Advice Needed On How To Fix This by Gaddafi1: 5:19am On Oct 04, 2019
greggng:

Is a.c. man that will check and confirm?

Yes.
good panel beater solved mine

(1) (Reply)

First Body2000 Honda Cry For Sale N650k / 2010 FORD F150 . Platinum..supper Fresh / LEXUS Rx350 2014 Fulloption Toks... 8.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.