Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. (891 Views)

Woman At Husband Funeral Cemetery, The Officiating Pastor Proposed To The Window / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. by Christmasdon(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
When you open your aluminium window at night ,make sure to use the aluminium window net to cover nd filter the breeze coming inside your room. Please, at night foreign bodies,like white flies, bird, bat, lizard, etc. might from the window without net enter your nose, ear, mouth while sleeping. I urge you plz not to open your window without the net. And if you must open your window.use the net. o. Always filter the breeze that come into your house, mostly at night hours okay. .This is for safety purpose. Me i have sworn if i must open the window i MUST USE THE window net.
I love to share. Lets make our place a better place,

Mine own little way of helping humanity. *sighs*

Thanks.as you practice this simple tips.

Mine safety your safety the watch word.

hope you understood my grammar.

Thank you.
Re: Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Most People in the rural areas do this alot
Re: Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks.
Re: Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. by Dereformer(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2019
This is for those who don't close their mouth while sleeping
Re: Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. by Christmasdon(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme / Advise / Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.