Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA (46740 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:
I wonder why Buhari likes appointing old people though. Maybe he has his reasons.

Though its wrong to shame old people we should know that we are all going to get old someday
True that, but in this internet age! Men kids will run circles around Baba. It's ok to be old and hold top positions as long as your mental and physical condition permits case in point D.J Trump...but see our Amb. he's best described as a frail old man and he's not even an Amb. to some 3rd rate country, but to the almighty USA! It just doesn't show that Nigeria knows what the position entails.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Onyi90(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Foolish people everywhere

Career Diplomats just like College Professors takes time to reach there career pick...

Foolishness is representing Nigeria to a country like US with a todler without Rich Diplomatic experience and high connection among other diplomats and foriegn mission

Mumu People want youths like Yeye Bello, Dino melaye, Lamidi kanu, Fani Drug sniffer kayode to represent us as against man with decades of rich diplomatic knowledge, Mr youngest Senator the sex shop woman beater

Zom.... Spotted

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

I insist those are lies.

Magu is super fit.

Have you seen him walk before? I've seen him several times. He bounces as he walks. He's fond of wearing a bata gogoro( shoes with high heel). Well, I'm not lying with what I saw, believe it or not. I've even greeted him on one occasion at Abuja airport. We boarded same flight from Lagos, rabiu kwakwanso of kano was also on same place that morning.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by IMASTEX: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Flexherbal:
The story of a retired man who employs retired men.

People who are supposed to be resting.

Let me concentrate on my herbs.
Old generation thinking they can make any significant input in the new generation that they know nothing about. The problem is from the top.
Yet, the stupid youth supporting this useless system of old men are told to provide 20 years work experience. And must not be over 25 years of age before they can be consider for an interview. Not even the main employment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Exc2000: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Onyi90:

Zom.... Spotted

Dun.. Spotted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Rensolar(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

Career diplomats don't fall from the sky.

They are nurtured and for high profile nations you need highly experienced and connected diplomats.

I'll just ignore this comment. You are a comedian sir

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Cocolatti(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Govt of the Ancestors, by the Ancient and for the Zombies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by MedicH: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2019
At times you will be describing situations to a man like this even buhari next thin u hear is snoring.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Ferdinandu(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Career Diplomats just like College Professors takes time to reach there career pick...

Foolishness is representing Nigeria to a country like US with a todler without Rich Diplomatic experience and high connection among other diplomats and foriegn mission

Mumu People want youths like Yeye Bello, Dino melaye, Farouk Lawan, Mr youngest Senator the sex shop woman beater, Lamidi kanu, Fani Drug sniffer kayode to represent us as against man with decades of rich diplomatic knowledge,

See how you are showing your self by supporting incompetency, ignorance, crass, and any vice you can think of.
Which kind yeye experience. The old man is never a career diplomat but a retired judge. If you don't know anything shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by amazon14: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019
YorubaNinja:
This FFK dude should just STFU already... he criticizes this government like he performed any better when he was in service.

Same Shit, different toilet! angry

Did you actually type this?

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Exc2000: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Ferdinandu:
See how you are showing your self by supporting incompetency, ignorance, crass, and any vice you can think of.
Which kind yeye experience. The old man is never a career diplomat but a retired judge. If you don't know anything shut up.

Inside life, i bet you are just a BSC holder yet you think a career Judge is incompetent
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by starbright4real(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by etimesin(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB thugs would be confused now either to support FFK or their 'son'

Those pigs will not talk grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by TheStarsAlign: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2019
When the head is rotten, what can the body do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2019
One of our own Mugabe's .........

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by livebyday(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Olaikpu10: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Dun.. Spotted
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by AreaFada2: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2019
So people are just finding out. This baba Don chop some years as Ambassador Na. Buhari appointed him.

Because it wasn't GEJ who appointed him, those who control our media in Nigeria only sparingly reported it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by SoulB6: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Career Diplomats chief judges just like College Professors takes time to reach there career pick...

Foolishness is representing Nigeria to a country like US with a todler without Rich Diplomatic
experience and high connection among other diplomats and foriegn mission

Mumu People want youths like Yeye Bello, Dino melaye, Farouk Lawan, Mr youngest Senator the sex shop woman beater, Lamidi kanu, Fani Drug sniffer kayode to represent us as against man with decades of rich diplomatic knowledge,

The best comment I read so far, country like US when dealing with them you need somebody with experience and vast knowledge, but my brothers from the other side want you to see things their own way always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2019
The picture below says it all...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by drey076(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2019
If this man had been Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man, the miscreant from the yeast would have deposited several insults on this thread.

Nigeria will get over this nonsense one day
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2019
The man is 82 years and Bubu childhood friend goes to show that bubu is 82 years or thereabout shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Vikynas: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
He should be forced to retire if he insists
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by showafrica(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Gracealone:
I can recall that the man was rejected earlier by Saraki's Senate due to old age.

This is the age when young people are doing great things for their countries the world over, but dinosaurs are forcing their likes on us in Nigeria.

Lol, @ dinosaurs... I think we need deliverance by UFOs by elimination method.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Ferdinandu(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:

Inside life, i bet you are just a BSC holder yet you think a career Judge is incompetent
You are the one who put the reason of being a career diplomat with a lot of experience which other people who are younger, agile doesn't have. If you have a company, can you employ that man as he is now to manage it for you? ode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Emmasnoop(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Waitin Una expect from buhari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Realbarc: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
FFK is an attention seeker.

Franklin D. Roosevelt once US president was on a wheelchair during his tenure. He once use clutches,

You once serve under a someone that could not move or use walking stick

Now you are here blabbing so that you elict public sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Ayoefa: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
[[s]quote author=Yorubasarecurse post=82791033][s][/s]You should admit yourself to the mental asylum before you destroy yourself. [/quote][/s]

He simply stated the obvious facts. Deal with it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Ayoefa: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Crack head Fani fraudster, the ipob Yebo toto brainwashed ass kisser.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Gracealone:
I can recall that the man was rejected earlier by Saraki's Senate due to old age.

This is the age when young people are doing great things for their countries the world over, but dinosaurs are forcing their likes on us in Nigeria.
The sane senate.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Prymestrr(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
You really are an empty barrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by coleini007: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.