Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! (811 Views)

Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun / For Catfish Fish Farmers / Fish Farmers School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2019
There are many Hatchers out there which they don't know much about breeding, they sell unhealthy and stunted fingerling and juveniles of both hybrid and clarias using the wrong breeders. Some farmers complain because they are getting the breed which is affecting their businesses seriously. I can assure many farmers today that if you hire me I will solve the problem of getting stunted fingerlings or juveniles either clarias or hecteroclarias, I have been in the system for five years now, although it is not how far but how well.. I work with great experienced men who have been in the system for 26 years. That's why I have come to support you, if you really need my help. You would be glad you hire someone like me at the end of the processes...
Get your facilities ready and let me help you to select the kind of broodstock to use for your production. Your benefits....
1) I will tell you if the Broodstocks are good.
You will also know how you can provide your self Broodstock and raise them.
2) the right breeders to cross each other.
3) fast growing method
4) hatch ability is at least 75%. if you have hatching heater with pH tested OK of water
I promise you 90%.
You will know the method of feeding to get uniform size of 87%.
5) you may ask me any question and I will definitely open you eye to some things you don't understand. You may reach me for more enquiry..fishingfastplus@gmail.comor whatsapp me 08108086281.... Fish farmers!!! Gear up today and do your fish by yourself then stock the good grades that will surely give you 120% profits at the end of the run. Let me help you..because you just have to stop losing hope.

1 Like

Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Good Morning here. I'm here for anyone who is ready to get things right in his farm let me hatch for you and choose the good ones to stock in your pond.
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gabreal7d:
There are many Hatchers out there which they don't know much about breeding, they sell unhealthy and stunted fingerling and juveniles of both hybrid and clarias using the wrong breeders. Some farmers complain because they are getting the breed which is affecting their businesses seriously. I can assure many farmers today that if you hire me I will solve the problem of getting stunted fingerlings or juveniles either clarias or hecteroclarias, I have been in the system for five years now, although it is not how far but how well.. I work with great experienced men who have been in the system for 26 years. That's why I have come to support you, if you really need my help. You would be glad you hire someone like me at the end of the processes...
Get your facilities ready and let me help you to select the kind of broodstock to use for your production. Your benefits....
1) I will tell you if the Broodstocks are good.
You will also know how you can provide your self Broodstock and raise them.
2) the right breeders to cross each other.
3) fast growing method
4) hatch ability is at least 75%. if you have hatching heater with pH tested OK of water
I promise you 90%.
You will know the method of feeding to get uniform size of 87%.
5) you may ask me any question and I will definitely open you eye to some things you don't understand. You may reach me for more enquiry..fishingfastplus@gmail.comor whatsapp me 08108086281.... Fish farmers!!! Gear up today and do your fish by yourself then stock the good grades that will surely give you 120% profits at the end of the run. Let me help you..because you just have to stop losing hope.
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
I had like to open your eyes once again; you are a fish farmer, you've made profits before but now you don't understand why it's hard to get profit again and intend to give it up, I'm probably here because of you.. Yes! yes! yes! Do not relent, you can still make it even with the feed formula you used the time you made your profit, thinking the formula is not helping you again.. You might have switched to different formulas because you are not up to the expectations on your fishes. Yes, I'm here if you want to break even. I will definitely help you if you hire me, I will come to your farm tell you what to do. You may require to hatch by yourself, I will help you and teach you step by step. Do not quit from your fish farming... Arise to make profit and never make loss again.
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
When you get the right method it is interesting
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by fm7070: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
What are you actually offering. No reasonable pics to show what you do. Hatching is not by carrying 5kg fish on pics.
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Gabreal7d post=82846864][/quote]
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Taibabs: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dear NairaLanders,

Please I am a new catfish farmer. My fish are two months two weeks now from the day of stucking at fingerlings. I sorted the fish few days ago moving the big ones to new earthen pond. But surprisingly they started dying with blisters around their fins. See attached image.

Please I need urgent advice from established farmers

Thank you

Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2020
You asked what I offer... It is not cleared to you that I am here to put light into this business of fish farming for anyone who need my service. I deal with fish right from small till bigger sizes.... You should understand what the pictures are saying if you have pondered it well,(1) I want you to see the type of fish I'm using for my hybrids
(2) knowing the fish parents are very very essential to me, that's why I post it to whom it may concern.
(3) To see the type of heterobranchus I'm using.
Gabreal7d:
When you get the right method it is interesting
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2020
fm7070:
What are you actually offering. No reasonable pics to show what you do. Hatching is not by carrying 5kg fish on pics.
You asked what I offer... It is not cleared to you that I am here to put light into this business of fish farming for anyone who need my service. I deal with fish right from small till bigger sizes.... You should understand what the pictures are saying if you have pondered it well,(1) I want you to see the type of fish I'm using for my hybrids
(2) knowing the fish parents are very very essential to me, that's why I post it to whom it may concern.
(3) To see the type of heterobranchus I'm using.
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Taibabs:
Dear NairaLanders,

Please I am a new catfish farmer. My fish are two months two weeks now from the day of stucking at fingerlings. I sorted the fish few days ago moving the big ones to new earthen pond. But surprisingly they started dying with blisters around their fins. See attached image.

Please I need urgent advice from established farmers
Thank you

Oh! I did not get to see this post at the right time... If anyone needs me for urgent issue like this..... You can reach me through whatsapp or call me thanks
Re: Fish Farmers, Gear Up! Watch Out! by Gabreal7d: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Gabreal7d post=82846864][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Does This Look Like A Real Fertilizer. NPK 15:15:15 / Solve This Problem And Money Will Follow You / Invest in this year's yam planting season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.