Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. (530 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello NL,

I recently got an offer for a job that pays very high but not sure if I should take it because it is Apapa. Lagoscians will know quite well that Apapa is the home of grid lock traffic. I even heard people die in the traffic sometimes.

People with experience, where is a good place to stay that is close to Apapa to avoid the constant traffic and congestions? This will help me make a decision.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by majamajic(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2019
best place is same Apapa , yes Apapa
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by LoydJ(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Marina,obalende,surulere,Yabq
But I haven't heard People die in traffic,it's a Big Lie.
Sha don't worry u go get use to Lagos Traffic
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
majamajic:
best place is same Apapa , yes Apapa
I've checked online, there are barely residential houses there, and the only place I see are Apapa GRA and it's super expensive
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by majamajic(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2019
theAccountant:

I've checked online, there are barely residential houses there, and the only place I see are Apapa GRA and it's super expensive

try Ajegunle ,
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Stay If You Work At Apapa. by marisdgreat(f): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
wɛ ɦɑѵɛ ɦѳuรɛร ɑʀѳuɳɗ ѳʆѳɗi ɑpɑpɑ, ʆikɛ ɑkѳguɳ รtʀɛɛt, wiʆɱɛʀ cʀɛรcɛɳt, cѳcѳɳut รiɗɛ, iɗɛwu รtʀɛɛt, kiʀikiʀi ʀѳɑɗ, ѳร ɦѳ ɗʀiѵɛ ɑɳɗ itร kiɳɗร. i wiรɦ ɱ iɳ ʆɑgѳร ɳѳw cѳร i ʆiѵɛɗ ɑʀѳuɳɗ tɦѳรɛ ɑʀɛɑร.

(1) (Reply)

Job Appeal / Vacancy / Vacancy For An Airport Protocol And Travel Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.