Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. (5251 Views)

How To Get Roblox Premium Working Accounts For Free 2020 / Clash Of Clans Accounts For Sale!! / E-pes 2020 Mobile Accounts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Troyconcepts: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
20,000 lagos followers Instagram account available. Very active suitable for any kind of business.

We sell Social media accounts, boost your business buy active instagram, Tiktok, Twitter accounts from us.
I don’t sell Facebook accounts ❌ Old Nigeria twitter accounts are available! Message us on WhatsApp we are available 24/7

Whatsapp link��
https:///399cDpZ

Telegram link��
https:///3Nfgkt8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
PUB G IS definitely better any day any time, infact call of duty 'mobile' is a copy cat of PUB G.

Wil check your video on You tube.

5 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
PUB G IS definitely better any day any time, infact call of duty 'mobile' is a copy cat of PUB G.

Are you high? CoDM is better, better game play, so many things to do, it's more military. Of course if u don't have a good Chipset SD 710 and above, don't bother to play it, you cause most fellas like me are playing at 40fps or 60fps

7 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Troyconcepts: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks man
DOBOEFEMENA:

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Xtianvic(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
anjorin4:
Are you high? CoDM is better, better game play, so many things to do, it's more military. Of course if u don't have a good Chipset SD 710 and above, don't bother to play it, you cause most fellas like me are playing at 40fps or 60fps
what about SD 660 on redmi note 7?
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Simplecity(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

wey your proof ...you just spoke blindly cause you dey play pubg...mind you Codm just got released ...and it hasnt even been up too a month.....na your type dey shout dat time say fortnite beta pass pubg later na you still play am...... angry

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Xtianvic:
what about SD 660 on redmi note 7?
It will run smoothly, 40 FPS no lag with low graphics. And let me burst you, even me using 845 don't like playing on high graphics because it's too colorful, no one that really want to be winning match will play high graphics, and 40fps feels like 60fps... Honestly I see no much difference, I do put on very high (40fps) sometimes to reduce battery consumption. It's not like PUBG that demands too much GPU

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Troyconcepts:
I have done a detailed comparison between Pubg Mobile and Cod Mobile. Which game do you prefer the most? Comment down below! Cod Mobile is still in the best on graphic aspect. What did you think?

Please guys subscribe to my channel, comment and like God bless you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0d2Q3O_nM
Both Graphics and Gameplay CODM is way better
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by DiggITnetwork: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Hi guys, we need your help for our gaming channel

Which content do you think you gaming folks will like to see.

Use this link to vote on twitter. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/Shockng/status/1182242780086751232?s=20

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

That's because they're from the same developers,check the game out before you talk boy.....

3 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by MrsSandman: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Hey guys, I' ve played in COD Mobile and sometimes I am starting to feel Nostalgic. Nostalgic and sad that this COD Mobile games are slowly going down (I mean Black Ops and others). But on a mobile devices it's Amazing! I am still keep playing in. In past I was a beginner and spended a lot of time to learn how can I be more effective? On one site https://www.playoholic.com/cod-mobile-weapons-guide-best-guns/ I found an article that gaved me that important skills to use. Still works smiley
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by nicki1991(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrsSandman:
Hey guys, I' ve played in COD Mobile and sometimes I am starting to feel Nostalgic. Nostalgic and sad that this COD Mobile games are slowly going down (I mean Black Ops and others). But on a mobile devices it's Amazing! I am still keep playing in. In past I was a beginner and spended a lot of time to learn how can I be more effective? On one site https://www.playoholic.com/cod-mobile-weapons-guide-best-guns/ I found an article that gaved me that important skills to use. Still works smiley

Yeah dude I know what you mean sometimes I face with this, too smiley

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Simplecity:
wey your proof ...you just spoke blindly cause you dey play pubg...mind you Codm just got released ...and it hasnt even been up too a month.....na your type dey shout dat time say fortnite beta pass pubg later na you still play am...... angry

It's TRUE the same people who made Pubg also made call of duty mobile. But I think the Call of Duty has better graphics because of the textures. But I prefer Pubg to call of duty

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by obination: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have both, but damn I prefer pubg up to 70%
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by braimeddy: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2019
There's no need to compare both cos COD is far better than PUBG. You have more features and options in COD.

3 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by braimeddy: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Why I prefer COD is if someone dies, he can be revive but that's not in PUBG. And also the first and 3rd person camera in COD that's not in PUBG
pcguru1:

It's TRUE the same people who made Pubg also made call of duty mobile. But I think the Call of Duty has better graphics because of the textures. But I prefer Pubg to call of duty
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2019
braimeddy:
Why I prefer COD is if someone dies, he can be revive but that's not in PUBG. And also the first and 3rd person camera in COD that's not in PUBG

You can play both modes in PUBG but many people are always on the 3rd person, so no one hardly goes to first person in pubg.
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by shogsman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplecity:

It's simple one is 1.5gig the other is over 5gig.there you go.
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by CharlesJok3r: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2019
It boils down to your preference!. Personally I prefer CodMobile to PubgMobile anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by mayowa94: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
How can I download cod?
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Surulere36: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Xmas sales

Brand new Shoes direct from Uk

Price;15k

08142297046 kiss

Call now to place your order

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by naijasensei: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
It boils down to your preference!. Personally I prefer CodMobile to PubgMobile anyday anytime.

I totally agree with you. Personally, I also prefer CODMobile to PUBGMobile.
I prefer CODM because of:
1. Its military theme - attire, vehicles, gadgets, etc.
2. Fun and very different match types like Zombie mode, Sticks and stones, and Domination, just to name a few.
3. Its reward system and measured progression.
4. Ability to choose a class type(Medic, Clown, Ninja, etc) in Battle Royal mode.
5. Ability to switch between TPP and FPP during a match.
6. It is still in Season 2 as against PUBGM which is in Season 10. This means you can expect more juicy updates in the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by CharlesJok3r: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
naijasensei:

I totally agree with you. Personally, I also prefer CODMobile to PUBGMobile.
I prefer CODM because of:
1. Its military theme - attire, vehicles, gadgets, etc.
2. Fun and very different match types like Zombie mode, Sticks and stones, and Domination, just to name a few.
3. Its reward system and measured progression.
4. Ability to choose a class type(Medic, Clown, Ninja, etc) in Battle Royal mode.
5. Ability to switch between TPP and FPP during a match.
6. It is still in Season 2 as against PUBGM which is in Season 10. This means you can expect more juicy updates in the foreseeable future.
Valid bro✔️
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Fash20: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Deathclaww add me up

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Goldicon2(m): 3:13am On Dec 19, 2019
anyone playing with android emulator on PC grin . na very good trips to catch oh , i use my ps4 Pad to play
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by Junior360(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Goldicon2:
anyone playing with android emulator on PC grin . na very good trips to catch oh , i use my ps4 Pad to play

Android emulators are overrated. Android OS's have taken over because of higher performance and better quality graphics. Goodbye Bluestacks.
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by kasimseun(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Pls where can I download pubg files and obb

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by awoo47: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
i prefer COD
it's more smooth nd fast paced compared to pubg

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by awoo47: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
kasimseun:
Pls where can I download pubg files and obb
playstore na
Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by yemkoguru(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
When it comes to gameplay and tactics I'm giving it to pubg
Graphics for codm

1 Like

Re: Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. by yemkoguru(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
anjorin4:
It will run smoothly, 40 FPS no lag with low graphics. And let me burst you, even me using 845 don't like playing on high graphics because it's too colorful, no one that really want to be winning match will play high graphics, and 40fps feels like 60fps... Honestly I see no much difference, I do put on very high (40fps) sometimes to reduce battery consumption. It's not like PUBG that demands too much GPU

Pubg bin too much GPU demanding is an excuse
I prefer playing it on smooth graphics n ultra frame rate making it so useable... God bless Snapdragon and SD835

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! This Is Incredible! 10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! / Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End / Please Help Out With My Play Station 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.