Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,641 members, 7,782,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (85004 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
ezewealth:

Baba na so sars catch today for hotel lobby, way i wan update my Cv, then use the hotel wifi download film, na so sar enter hook me say i be Yahoo boy, dem search me, search my phone and my system. Dem say i go carry did dem go my house say dem wan search my house. I came start dey para, omo see slapping left, right , center. Drag me enter car, last last rob me off my 10k of my sweat. Cololo eye. Baba e still dey me like film
Just imagine. Pele my brother. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Od1n: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
with all his money but see the scanty empty book shelves!

I dont how books take offend black man!

Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride!
Bookshelf? There are rooms called libraries.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is the family he planned to hand an entire state to... Bahd guy!!! grin cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by khalids: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
All his sons are dark, while all his daughters are fair......Hmm women and bleaching.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by homyfut(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Happy and nice looking family.
Something a regular Nigerian will never have.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Ademoore07(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
madridguy:
Alhaji Rochas and his cabinet grin

I go like be Rochas Okorocha inlaw, the girl for middle enta my eyes tongue Can anyone here help me with her BB pin make i dey ping her undecided
Olodo somebody like u. So, BBM still dey 4 ur planet, abi?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
madridguy:

I go like be Rochas Okorocha inlaw, the girl for middle enta my eyes tongue Can anyone here help me with her BB pin make i dey ping her undecided
BB5463898
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by vertueptime: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Let it be an oyibo man that have the kind of rochas wealth - the whole of that wall would av been covered with book shelves boasting of books that will be worth millions - and a collectors pride!

E-books, im surw u can see lappy for d tabu

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jerkules:
Wish I can kidnap all his dotas and give dem belle,see better food wey full table grin

Lastma, EFCC, come and arrest person wey dey disturb people for Kaduna Abuja road oo.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Eaglefine(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nawa oooo shocked
This man born full house. 6 shaa? Only him.

Abeg, the wife no follow for the meeting

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Omeleyi: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
IMO state treasury really hear am for dis people hand shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Jerkules: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:

Lastma, EFCC, come and arrest person wey dey disturb people for Kaduna Abuja road oo.
grin no be only Kaduna
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Poor Mentality the oyinbos has brainwashed you that's why you use their life as a yardstick for everything you do.

The westerners you worship don't have single culture no respect for elders but you'll never hear a white man use Africans life style as a yardstick to measure their life. Keep on Asslicking.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
madridguy:

Mgbeke man. She uses Iridium satellite phone.
If you need the number at my pleasure, it will cost you to call her at #1278.99 per second.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by generationz(f): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
plaindealer:

Is Rochas a book collector or must he be a book collector or there's a law in your hateful and soul that he must be a book collector?

Is Dangote a book collector? Is Bill gates book collector? Is Atiku a book collector?

Illiterate calling other people illiterate.

This is how people hate for the dumbest reasons.. Find something better to do with your life instead of hating and spewing low self esteem and colomentality rubbish all over the place.

Ah, shocked abomination.

Bill gates isn't just an avid reader, he buys printed copies and shares a g
thing or two about it with his followers.

White billionaires don't play with books o.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nvc078: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Those boys with lapy sure are g-guys. Effc over
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
generationz:

Ah, shocked abomination.

Bill gates isn't just an avid reader, he buys printed copies and shares a g
thing or two about it with his followers.

White billionaires don't play with books o.

The fact that you read books doesn't make you a book collector. There's a difference between reading books and book collector.

Bill Gates is not a book collector and he doesn't collect books to sell.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by generationz(f): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
plaindealer:

The fact that you read books doesn't make you a book collector. There's a difference between reading books and book collector.

But he probably has a library or study filled with books he has and will read. That was what the other guy was pointing out. We all know most naija politicians don't read. That's why you will find more hotels in state capitals that standard bookshops.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by liohan: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

If he read those books, do you think he'll still be a Nigerian politician?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
generationz:

But he probably has a library or study filled with books he has and will read. That was what the other guy was pointing out. We all know most naija politicians don't read. That's why you will find more hotels in state capitals that standard bookshops.

Reading and collecting books are personal choices, not mandatory of compulsory choices.

If it is your portion in life to read and collect books, good for you, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world must share your upside down obsession with Rochas and other people reading and collect books

I don't even get how the man siting in a meeting with his children turned into silly and absurd colomental rubbish about books.

You people need to find something better to worry your heads over instead of dwelling on petty rubbish that doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by liohan: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
plaindealer:

Bill Gates collects books but doesn't sell.

He bought Leornado da Vinci's note.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
liohan:

Bill Gates collects books but doesn't sell.

He bought Leornado da Vinci's note.

Rochas is not Bill Gates or Da vinci, and billions of people all over the world are not Bill Gates or Da vinci and they don't have library or collect books so what is your obsession with Rochas collecting books?

Is it your mission in life to collect and sell books? Or your life is useless and meaningless unless you collect and sell books?

This is really silly and pointless.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Pacesetter123(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2019
De girls r indomie babes, while de guys r yahoo yahoo boys grin.Check out wot was on dia table as dia fada was addressing them.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Rochas is not Bill Gates or Da vinci, and billions of people all over the world are not Bill Gates or Da vinci and they don't have library or collect books so what is your obsession with Rochas collecting books?

Is it your mission in life to collect and sell books? Or your life is useless and meaningless unless you collect and sell books?

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10334242_images12_jpeg_jpeg9bd644d4a5050c34dc065d7f8f336c3f

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Arewa1408: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2019
madridguy:

I took that one already. Take the one in black, i dash you that one.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

You sound like the black man they say you need books to hide things from. If you have no idea of the importance of books, then your education was really and truly a waste. Then again, you are the typical black man. I remeber during NYSC some dude saw me reading a novel and said, the book you read for school no do you?

Books are ways to imbibe ideas, philosophies, principles. One of the smartest dudes I know reads books regularly. My sis, another overachiever does the same.

Instead you sound like a proud illiterate hustler who sees books as something to buy and sell. Your mind is already a waste.

You cannot see the lack of imagination in your leaders everywhere, it is because like you they cannot read, and get easy access to the experiences and lessons of others.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by plaindealer: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
ornicus:

You sound like the black man they say you need books to hide things from. If you have no idea of the importance of books, then your education was really and truly a waste. Then again, you are the typical black man. I remeber during NYSC some dude saw me reading a novel and said, the book you read for school no do you?

Books are ways to imbibe ideas, philosophies, principles. One of the smartest dudes I know reads books regularly. My sis, another overachiever does the same.

Instead you sound like a proud illiterate hustler who sees books as something to buy and sell. Your mind is already a waste.

You cannot see the lack of imagination in your leaders everywhere, it is because like you they cannot read, and get easy access to the experiences and lessons of others.
[/s]

What is wrong with these brain twisted illiterates going on and on about reading books?

There's a difference between reading books and collecting and selling books.

Since you read so many books and know the importance of reading books, do you collect and sell books?

Is it your mission in life to collect and sell books and how many people do you know inside and outside your family that collect and sell books? How many?

Is the current governor of Imo state a book reader, a book collector and bookseller?

Please, keep quiet with that rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13am On Oct 04, 2019
madridguy:
Stop following me upandown
lol amiloaded is reading your post everyday.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by Isoduwa(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Nor be this man Buhari dey look for and he dey Abuja
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by wink2015(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
One legged rogue

Why do you call him one legged?

Is he disabled?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja by generationz(f): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Reading and collecting books are personal choices, not mandatory of compulsory choices.

If it is your portion in life to read and collect books, good for you, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world must share your upside down obsession with Rochas and other people reading and collect books

I don't even get how the man siting in a meeting with his children turned into silly and absurd colomental rubbish about books.

You people need to find something better to worry your heads over instead of dwelling on petty rubbish that doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, Nigerians deserve the dumb and stupid leaders they get.

Ciao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.