Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? (3807 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by dns(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2007
I LOVE MY WOMAN DESPECT THE FACT THAT SHE SENIOR ME BEARLY WITH 15-16 YEARS. BUT WHAT KILLS ME MOST IS THAT I CANT DIENY THAT I LOVE HER. ANY TIME SHE MISUNDERSTANDS ME I FEEL HURT DEEPLY, PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by kilasos(f): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2007
are you kidding or u re serious shocked
if you were the girl i would not mind,but you are the guy.can u be the head of such a relationship? or are you a toyboy
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by desgiezd(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2007
I really dont know and can not understand the basis for this relationship but tread gently, boy! If you take her to bed, you might be submerged inside her cunt and the services of a fork-lift or an excavator may be needed to bring you out.

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by 2dye4(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2007
desgiezd:

I really don't know and can not understand the basis for this relationship but tread gently, boy! If you take her to bed, you might be submerged inside her cunt and the services of a fork-lift or an excavator may be needed to bring you out.

so F**kin funny! grin grin grin but na word o!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by bolafancy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2007
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha, I laughed! How can you date someone 15yrs older than you, Is this lust or Love. dont you have elder one like Elder sister that can advise you. if you know what is good for you, just run off cos it's gonna affect your future becos you cant take her as your house wife. You don koloooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
this is one of the attention seeker,
common get your bloody self out of here.

seun, you better close this f**kin post
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Adjuster: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2007
There is not wrong with a young man be in love with a woman older than him as long there is love and proper understanding. When young man fall in love with a woman older than him, people talk any how but if  girls are going out with their grand father. That one is not sin. Na wa oooooooo
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by crazyp(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2007
hisses & zooms away,

some sick fellow
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2007
You can ask SOUL E (the naija singer), he will tell you what to do because you are both in the same shoes or better still both of you can start an association of young guys dating their aunties.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by drrionelli(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2007
How is it that you consider yourself a "boy" at age 23?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Ralvy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
carry on, its nt a crime tu marry some1 older than u or is it
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by angelchi(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
Am sure dis is a joke right? bt if its true den u need serious prayers frm ur ppl. abi u wan die b4 ur time?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by tnaidaR(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
lmao. . NL and it's amazing members. grin

Couldn't you find someone much older? Oponu
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by entwine(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
As older women, to be with somreone younger makes us feel more desirable, dont hurt your frien
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Mandora(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2007
Ofcourse u'd feel hurt deeply when she misunderstands u.Have bothered 2 ask urself wat u r doing in a no win situation. U r better off looking 4 someone within ur age bracket n I'm not so sure u r in love with her. I'm not trying 2 b hard but I think u shld take a critical look at d situation.These sort of relationship hardly works because nature has already ordained dat d man take d leading position in a physical relationship which by virtue of ur age difference u wld never b able 2 assume n its bound 2 cause havoc on ur self esteem. Wldn't u rather get a girl who wld look up 2 u wit admiration n pride n who wld listen 2 u when u ask her 2 rather than stay with a lady who may never give u d opportunity 2 b d man. Even if u want 2 date an older lady, 38-23 is way 2 much. Think abt it.

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by sucess001(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
abi na SOUL E post this thread a year ago? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Templa(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ poster

abi na ur sugar mama love ni, love ko cry
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by sistajay(f): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ Poster

When your eyes don open, you go find someone your own age. For now make you enjoy the honeymoon period.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2008
make una leave the guy oh. una want make d money source wey im dey enjoy stop to dey dish out cash ni?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by woodboi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
contact soul e he will be able to put you thro on what to do.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by helium44(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster
Sharp guy!!! ows biznex.hp shes dropin al da money.keep sellin bt rem d honorary titleoooooo HIV or d advanced one AIDS.jst a reminder, u can play safe while u do ur biznx.ok.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by dorleey(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
watch out! u're heading towards ur own destruction. for all i care, that is not love and u can never be the man in that relationship. do something good with ur life rather than destroying ur future. get a life, guy!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by rubi(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Poster if you can't tell her how you feel when she hurts you that is sad sad sad sad please rethink
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
If you really love her no problem but make sure you are not just her boytoy. And what is wrong with people here, its not a crime to love someone older than you, but make sure you are not getting played.

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by NegroNtns(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2008
At age 23, of course the poster will be more exposed to girls around his age and below because culturally that's what he's preconditioned to do. Physically however, he might encounter a 38yr old woman and find a strong sexual appeal in her. Mentally, and depending on his level of maturity, he might find it more interesting hanging with a 38yr old that has substance to add to his mind, than a 20yr old that lacks depth of mind. So there are numerous dimensions that will make this seemingly impossible match to actually turn out to be an enchanting pairing. I have never discriminated a good opportunity with a physically sophisticated and intelligently savvy woman because of age, younger, same age, older, its the attitude that counts most for me.

@post, love is a deeper issue and I think you are more infatuated here than you are in love with her. Becareful, love means a lot to her at that age than it does to you at your age. You might wake up one day and find a shiny metal on your wedding finger and start wondering how did I get into this, but it will be too late. Don't mind that she is older than you, if she misbehaves deal with her ass like a man. Sometimes for no apparent reason, just get up and cause a scene and disturb the status quo, shake things up and don't tell her why, make her wonder what you are going through, not the other way around.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by olatayor(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2008
hey macho man, ah aha ha h, u must be a real service machine ooo, well i guess u are just interested in the cash rewards thats all and she gets all the panshing she needs anyday anytime, its her money,why would u complain, just get this into your head boy, you are a slave in this story and until you backout of this starnge biz of urs, u will remain the sex machine, omokomo!!!!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by badblood13(m): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2008
@ post
difference in Age? 10 years!! Not too bad if all other things remain equal, afterall we have 50 year old 'babes' that are as young as 16 at heart AGE is a MATTER of the MIND if you dont MIND it doesnt MATTER,

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Jul 19, 2008
Hey Poster,
I want you to check this out. Its a real true love story in China. If they manage to overcome it, I'm sure you will.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/12/15/man-carves-wife-a-6000-stair-path-in-mountain/

Good Luck. wink
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by CH3COO(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2008
Dude you really need to leave this woman alone. The yoke of her egg is gone. Desperate times don't call for measures this desperate.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:38am On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

Dude you really need to leave this woman alone. The yoke of her egg is gone. Desperate times don't call for measures this desperate.

There are alot of 50 year old females still with a good egg.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by CH3COO(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2008
Eww thanks for that. I guess he only needs to wash away the fungus growing on the egg.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

Eww thanks for that. I guess he only needs to wash away the fungus growing on the egg.
grin grin grin grin Meaner. . . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition) / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.