Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Need Advice Urgently. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Advice Urgently. (265 Views)

My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. / My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice / Living With A Lier And A Jealous Friend Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Urgently. by supereagle(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kindly advice how to handle this case.
My wife engaged Hausa boy to be carrying goods for her with a wheel barrow, she pays and gives her two eggs anyday he carried out the business. About 3 Sundays ago the boy came to our compound and stole the wheel barrow, the wife of the landlord engaged him, but he said that my wife was aware of it. She didn't confront him again when she was told that my wife had the knowledge of him carrying the barrow.
3 days ago, she saw the boy and held him and collected the barrow boy was working with that when he brings her own she would release his own.
Anyway the boy brought an Hausa soldier to the house today, I wasn't around. She didn't open the door for them. They said that they would come for her where she is selling in the evening.
Please should one lodge the case with police or with women rights lawyers?
Please right way forward.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently. by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Go to the barrack and report the matter.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently. by supereagle(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
Go to the barrack and report the matter.
To whom directly.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently. by donbachi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
supereagle:

To whom directly.
the RSM or u ask of human right desk office.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently. by supereagle(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
the RSM or u ask of human right desk office.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' / Court Convicts Four For Illegally Operating On Nigerian Waters / Nursing Mother And Her 2 Month Old Child Arrested Over Husband's Fraud Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.