Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) (8313 Views)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
Bleep off
Now you are talking kiss
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
fvck off
that's better. Now We show each other our true colours. I always hated pretenders

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am still better Dan ur sister who was disvirgined at 6 , Tell me what she is so proud of ,sucking thousand dicks in 10hrs skills like Funmistickween grin grin
Keep that virginity intact.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ur sis should keep her dick sucking skills intact!
you're special as long as you're a virgin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
that's better. Now We show each other our true colours. I always hated pretenders
I was playing and I sure you knew dat, cuz I told you.... But whatever you think is really non of ma business... Take care dear..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
I was playing and I sure you knew dat, cuz I told you.... But whatever you think is really non of ma business... Take care dear..

U remember this post at ubunja
I guess you didn't catch the joke my man...

dont stress yourself. Everyone else got the joke.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blackivy29:
dont stress yourself. Everyone else got the joke.
inside life I guess.... Just a lil disappointed tho....
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by tomnmenace(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
this one go hard gan, she talk about am, but I no reply...

She want make we dey wole-wode, but I tell am dah one no good, and she also no wan drop kpekus unless I commit... But everyday I see her halfnaked, she dey do am purposely, expecially when I on gen, she go come charge and wear bad something that affects my life....

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by logan2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
You had already perfected ur plans and come here for our endorsements !

Starboy I endorse you but make sure you play safe ,Jesus hates fornicators kiss kiss bye
HANTY, wetin you dey do for here, didn't you see the topic (boys only).....
Na gbola you come see? wink
Na so you dey enter boys rest room for real life Abi.... shocked
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by logan2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
I know she doesn't like condoms ,
Make sure you know her mum personality first!
at the bolded, why?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Adaibeku(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
at the bolded, why?

Very simple her mum might be a witch or she wasn't born at all

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
HANTY, wetin you dey do for here, didn't you see the topic (boys only).....
Na gbola you come see? wink
Na so you dey enter boys rest room for real life Abi.... shocked

Blind people everywhere. You no see say she be special guest? Them mention her who mention you? The OP papa?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Very simple her mum might be a witch or she wasn't born at all

Greetings beautiful
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Adaibeku(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Greetings beautiful

Hi
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Adaibeku(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Blind people everywhere. You no see say she be special guest? Them mention her who mention you? The OP papa?

He is 2 blind to see that , Nna longest time .

What is happening at ur side
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hi

grin Happy weekend in advance. One of these days i go come taraba for you. You too much
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
You know the usual don't date in same compound or f.uck compound girls etc, I'm currently in such dilemma... I know maybe I shouldn't do this, for the greater good, for ma peace of mind etc but anytime I see her, my dic.k is always doing attention, Always....

We be getting close etc and she wants it, I know already, but she asking funny questions like what are we blah blah... If we start now we won't stop, in her words....

To be honest I want nothing but to be pouring it inside once in a while, walahi, ko ju bee loo...

My head be tryna be straight, but the second head is wahalasome...

Is it advisable to be digging same compound chicks?

no insults or Holi Holi pls

Cc ubunja
Cc earthquake1
Cc donbashi
Cc amatarasha
Cc amarabae
Cc mrmike96

Idiot

U said guys alone and you are mentioning amaratasha the single mother of 3 with 3 different fathers. Ode ba ankali

U still mention amarabae

Aren't those ladies?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

He is 2 blind to see that , Nna longest time .

What is happening at ur side

Xmas is coming its business season for certain goods. So busy now.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
DenreleDave:

Idiot

U said guys alone and you are mentioning amaratasha the single mother of 3 with 3 different fathers. Ode ba ankali

U still mention amarabae

Aren't those ladies?

Na you, your father and grandfather give 21 year old girl belle three times in a row abi? Useless family of he-pigs.

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by DenreleDave(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Na you, your father and grandfather give 21 year old girl belle three times in a row abi? Useless family of he-pigs.

Ubunja I know, Mannabbqgirlls I know, Lalasticala I know

Maka, who are you sir?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
DenreleDave:

Maka, who are you sir?

The person who reasons your matter in your own mannerless way when you speak nonsense of ladies like the case below...

Good day to you Lalasticlala

DenreleDave:

Idiot

U still mention amarabae

Aren't those ladies?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The person who reasons your matter in your own mannerless way when you speak nonsense of ladies like the case below...

Good day to you Lalasticlala

I repeat sir

Who da hell are you?

Identify ursef Cox u r not known at all
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
For ur peace of mind don't do it but for ur peace of dick... pls do it and do it good

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Adaibeku(f): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin Happy weekend in advance. One of these days i go come taraba for you. You too much

Nna the weekend will be enjoyable , Taraba is as cool as london

This one u say am 2 much I hope am safe
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Adaibeku(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
DenreleDave:

I repeat sir

Who da hell are you?

Show him respect ok ,he is a worthy man than you !

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
DenreleDave:

Idiot

U still mention amarabae

Aren't those ladies?
amatarasha is a good friend of mine, amarabea I don't know.... And I get Ankali ok.... I said no insults oga
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
DenreleDave:

I repeat sir

Who da hell are you?

I repeat, my dear, I am he who cautions you in your own mannerless way when you make degeneracy statements about young women like the one below.

I know lalasticlala too.

DenreleDave:

Idiot

U still mention amarabae

Aren't those ladies?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Nna the weekend will be enjoyable , Taraba is as cool as london

This one u say am 2 much I hope am safe

You are safe as long as you stay married. If you divorce or separate i go rush you. You are an original matured beauty, I give you that for free.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by wiseone28: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Amatarasha:
You had already perfected ur plans and come here for our endorsements !

Starboy I endorse you but make sure you play safe ,Jesus hates fornicators kiss kiss bye
[/s]

You read the part he says guys only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed / 95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.