Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) (8316 Views)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Lamanii22(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have decided not, but to be honest I dont know if we can keep it

Okay
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Rekhina(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are safe as long as you stay married. If you divorce or separate i go rush you. You are an original matured beauty, I give you that for free.
All this enconium on her ,Ada isn't that pretty smiley
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Rekhina(f): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
DenreleDave:

Bisexual angels Abi, I tot as much...

Amatarasha Blackivy27 Blackivy29, all are mothers of 3 from three different fathers
Steer clear of ladies forever

Father of 10 , nurthured by 10 ozhuo"
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Rekhina(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Later you'll stylishly go calling the modes on me. When i start with you na you go tire go ask those who know me, them plenty, begin iLegend. I'm warning you now stop talking trash to babes I'm interested in or I'm going to feed it all right back to you and more. I'll keep going at you from thread to thread till you are overfed.

Amatarasha
Adaibeku

These are the two currently on this thread. Leave them the hell alone and go chase other women to your fill. Lalasticlala come and warn this mannerless duracell of a boy. I won't do that again.
Goodman
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rekhina:
All this enconium on her ,Ada isn't that pretty smiley

Lol, I see a jealous queen somewhere with the rank of General.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by bigcee(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Starboytwo:
baba if you see this girl, la ila... Forget dah Destiny thing, she no fit see draw...
Guy i gbadun dis ur comment. U be real streetguy. Na dat "la ila" make me dey laugh grin

1 Share

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Chrisokifo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Starboytwo post=82798856]You know the usual don't date in same compound or f.uck compound girls etc, I'm currently in such dilemma... I know maybe I shouldn't do this, for the greater good, for ma peace of mind etc but anytime I see her, my dic.k is always doing attention, Always....

We be getting close etc and she wants it, I know already, but she asking funny questions like what are we blah blah... If we start now we won't stop, in her words....

To be honest I want nothing but to be pouring it inside once in a while, walahi, ko ju bee loo...

My head be tryna be straight, but the second head is wahalasome...

Is it advisable to be digging same compound chicks?

no insults or Holi Holi pls

@OP you can bleep compound girls no wahala but if na unto dating ogbeni forget am dey will use ur money to play snake calendar
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2019
I just saw a goat somewhere
Adaibeku:

Show him respect ok ,he is a worthy man than you !
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2019
BlueAir:
I just saw a goat somewhere

Yeah, the goat follows me around and his name starts with blue. Know him?

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2019
So predictable .I knew u would come hopping. .Low self esteem mofo with high testosterone level..have u masturbated this morning with nairaland female picture s? grin omo ale grin
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, the goat follows me around and his name starts with blue. Know him?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2019
BlueAir:
So predictable .I knew u would come hopping. .Low self esteem mofo with high testosterone level..have u masturbated this morning with nairaland female picture s? grin omo ale grin

If i am predictable why are you following me upandan this forum like a love sick dog? Before you lie like a motherfucker look at the image below.

Whether i masturbate with female pictures or fvck them in person is none of your damn business boy! I'm telling you for the last time, I'm not gay stop sending me rubbish DMs. I fvck woman not men. Stop dreaming about my dick and leave the thing the hell alone. Stop masturbating with my moniker, it will get you no where fast.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2019
DenreleDave:

Try harder.. Slut

The word is ASHAWO and your mama na retired chairlady. How do you think you were born? undecided

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by DenreleDave(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The word is ASHAWO and your mama na chairlady. How do you thing you were born? undecided

Slave, ur masters are talking
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Could u please post screenshots of ur answered or unanswered screnshots from me? It well known fact that nairaland is running u mad slowly grin.lie like a modafuckker truly...and I believe it was adawhatever I quoted harmlessly before u hopped in like an addict looking for approval to cuum...and believe it or not.i have better chances of hooking up on this platform with better females than the ones arsse u lick online joyfully. .ohh my bad ivehooked up twice from here
Bigcowhorn:

If i am predictable why are you following me upandan this forum like a love sick dog? Before you lie like a motherfucker look at the image below.

Whether i masturbate with female pictures or fvck them in person is none of your damn business boy! I'm telling you for the last time, I'm not gay stop sending me rubbish DMs. I Bleep woman not men. Stop dreaming about my dick and leave the thing the hell alone. Stop masturbating with my moniker, it will get you no where fast.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2019
DenreleDave:

Slave, ur masters are talking

Half man, your probable father is replying.

Signed
Your mother's customer

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2019
I keep saying it.im ur follower just to report urlame arrse whereever on this platform. .aww u prolly want me off there but never goan happen till u get banned tirelessly grin
Bigcowhorn:

Whether i masturbate with female pictures or fvck them in person is none of your damn business boy! I'm telling you for the last time, I'm not gay stop sending me rubbish DMs. I fvck woman not men. Stop dreaming about my dick and leave the thing the hell alone. Stop masturbating with my moniker, it will get you no where fast.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
BlueAir:
Could u please post screenshots of ur answered or unanswered screnshots from me? It well known fact that nairaland is running u mad slowly grin.lie like a modafuckker truly...and I believe it was adawhatever I quoted harmlessly before u hopped in like an addict looking for approval to cuum...and believe it or not.i have better chances of hooking up on this platform with better females than the ones arsse u lick online joyfully. .ohh my bad ivehooked up twice from here
[/s]

I AM NOT GAY. STOP CHASING ME UPANDAN FOR FVCKING PURPOSES. I LIKE WOMEN NOT MEN

I'm just telling you and moving on. Feel free to post screenshots of the trash you sent me.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Half man, your probable father is replying.

Signed
Your mother's customer

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

It's very likely that you no get Papa and mama, so I understand u.. This is the last mention I'm gonna do with u.. U r way too small for me to start exchanging mama and Papa with...

Sogbo
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2019
BlueAir:
I keep saying it.im ur follower just to report urlame arrse whereever on this platform. .aww u prolly want me off there but never goan happen till u get banned tirelessly grin

Until i fvck you abi. You go report tire ni.

I AM NOT GAY!!!
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
DenreleDave:

It's very likely that you no get Papa and mama, so I understand u.. This is the last mention I'm gonna do with u.. U r way too small for me to start exchanging mama and Papa with...

Sogbo
[/s]

Respect your mother's customer ooooo. I pay that woman a lot.

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Happy report
Bigcowhorn:

Until i fvck you abi. You go report tire ni.

I AM NOT GAY!!!
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by BlueAir: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Sweet report button
Bigcowhorn:

Leave my dick alone and carry your asshole elsewhere.

I'm not GAY ooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Sweet report button

BlueAir, Please leave me alone i am not Gay please. No matter how much you threaten me I will not sleep with you. I love fvcking women not men.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2019
grin grin grin

It's so hard to be a handsome and spirited guy these days. Women love you, which is so wonderful, but, unfortunately, gay men will not let you rest too.

Lol

Bluebreeze... sorry BlueAir leave me alone oooooooooo!
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
trilobite:
Neighbour package get as e be!!

You messed up having a serious conversation with her. Just be friendly, be playful and chop by accident. Once you do that, you have found your steady supply.

Shut down Evey attempt to define whatever you have going with her, by pushing her towards her toasters, and tell her you are still recovering from heartbreak and don't want to love now.

So be her friend, avoid any serious relationship talk, chop by accident (best to Target her when she's super Hot), then start giving her relationship advice to follow one of her serious toasters, infact make sure she ends up dating said toaster.

She will value both your sex, relationship advice, and not feel like you're using her.

This has worked for many, and is the surest way to avoid desperate girl wahala.
Enjoy your supply, as no matter what happens between her and the toaster you recommended she will always be available for you.

The best advice I've read on this forum this year.
U got my respect man

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Deji63: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
ubunja:
don't tag Ubunja next time.

Because Ubunja fvcks men not women. cheesy
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by coming2america: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dont even try it..

I tried it, she was meant to be a bootycall.
i ended up marrying her..
u will cry, proper..while this is ongoing..esp if you dont have money
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Bigcowhorn: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
coming2america:
Dont even try it..

I tried it, she was meant to be a bootycall.
i ended up marrying her..
u will cry, proper..while this is ongoing..esp if you dont have money

Pardon my curiousity but how did the lady live up to the duties of a wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) / I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.