Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bsc Or HND Accounting Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Oyo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bsc Or HND Accounting Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Oyo State (276 Views)

OND Accounting Needed In Ibadan / OND Holders And Fresh Graduates In Accounting Needed / Ond /aat Accounting Needed In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bsc Or HND Accounting Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Oyo State by c2far: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
If you have a degree and basic skills in accounting and you are resident in Oyo State, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. Your class of degree nevertheless but the skills you bring to the table is most important. Applicant must have finished NYSC or a month away from completion.

Basic skills in preparing a ledger, cash and bank reconciliation, preparing monthly schedules like PAYE, VAT, WHT, PFA filing etc is compulsory. If those abbreviations are strange to you, then this role is not for you. Sound knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and or Quickbook is also mandatory. Please do not bother applying if you do not have these skills mentioned above.

The opening is with a small sized organization with office around the University of Ibadan. Salary is in the range of 40k to 50k monthly depending on the skills of the candidate. To apply, send a single email once with your CV in PDF as an attachment to urgentjobsng@yahoo.com and clearly explain in the body of the email why you are the perfect candidate for the role. Given the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for immediate interview.

P.S Na share I share, I know nada about this but dude is legit.
Re: Bsc Or HND Accounting Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Oyo State by lokoventurex1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
I'm sorry to say., you guys are just taking advantage of Nigeria's graduate . How will the employer propose between 40-50k for the role of an accountant?

I saw many schedules to be prepared such as withholding tax, pay as you earn, value added tax, even quickbook knowledge? All for a 50k monthly salary? It's an insult.

It will fit an intern that would have to learn from an experienced accountant, but then, it's obvious there won't be an experienced boss to supervise the work of the said accountant . That's cheap labour if you ask me for an experienced person to take.

2 Likes

Re: Bsc Or HND Accounting Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Oyo State by c2far: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bros, no vex. No be federal government job!

Maybe for once you should also see things from the employers perspective. It takes a lot to also build a business and keep it going. There is a reason why some are called multinational and some are called SMEs. These things are in stages. I work with in a medium scale organization and I know the work my boss puts into ensuring things happen and at the end of the month we all get paid.

If you have brilliant ideas as to how companies can pay good salaries even if they are not making good profit yet, I am happy to listen, learn and share with others too.

(1) (Reply)

Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation / Job Opportunity At Psaltry / Young Experienced Female Presenter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.