Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49247 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Bustincole(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
I tink She rely on sumtin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Dokitadotun: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
I will take her claim with a pinch of salt. There are list of schools and courses from some schools in Benin republic and other West African countries that NUC listed as illegal. Anybody who schooled there is on his own. I pitied this lady and wish that something can be done to help her. However there are standard everywhere and we must comply with it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Allee90: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry

When did Almanjiris from the poor North started infiltrating Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by sirusX(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

Os courfe....na foreign land nah

Abi you wanted her to say "abroad" grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
What's the full story?
I know people who schooled in Ghana and did NYSC with no issues, so...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by omohlexy: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Its because Benin republic is responsible for the hike in the price of rice. Chrismas is around the corner. See what you caused?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Akanoaaa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
At least she collected alawee
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by tophumble(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
When did it become a crime to school in Benin republic? This country sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Mays24(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
sirusX:

Os courfe....na foreign land nah

Abi you wanted her to say "abroad" grin

She should have said backyard.
cheesy

Nuc should even start screening student from benin and friends, some of them will just go to those places for business and illegal and later come back that they attended school.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Bluffly: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
gwarotango:
The institution she studied at is not on the NUC database thereby rendering her certificate worthless in Nigeria
Why was she enrolled.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by hakinze00(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
That means she didn't go to a school accredited by Nigeria because I have friends that graduated from Benn Republic years ago, and they all have NYSC certificates infact they are all working now.

She can do better by indicating the school she graduated from

5 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by shevy878: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
there is more to it than she's telling us, maybe she is an absconded corper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Jay5mie: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guess she schooled in Isfop, the school has been closed
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

I was about to ask for your account number until I did a research on your posts and realised you are a gambler angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by gwarotango: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bluffly:

Why was she enrolled.
It could be that the NYSC authorities were ignorant about NUC guidelines or she was enrolled "in the Nigerian way" grin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by noble71(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Sell your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by shaklisco(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

visit branch loan

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by fashrola(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Visit paylater or Kwikcash they offer flexible loans with lower interest to pay back within a month
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by midnighter(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
i remember in camp the lead soldier would make jest of you if you said you were a foreign student and named a west african country

So people who did wouldnt tell anybody where they schooled for fear of ridicule

The man that came from abuja to verify foreign certs said that he once asked a girl from this same benin rep to write down the details of her course, she couldnt write anything, she was almost an illiterate

very unfortunate.

i guess theyve finally decided to do something about it but why waste this girls time if they dont accept certificates from there...?

Oh. on second thoughts how did she pass that verification...? she paid them off or what

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by seguno2: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
You aren't alone. I know a nigga who's having a similar issue

He is surely not a graduate of Maryam Abacha university, Niger republic
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
I am very sure it has nothing to do with her being foreign schooled. It is about the school she attended. That you crossed the border to school wherever doesn't automatically make you "foreign schooled".

Here in Nigeria, there are schools that are also not eligible for NYSC.

NYSC failed by not informing her prior to commencing the service year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Ebenezerk2: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
when I did my service, a guy from Zamfara who studied Arabic in Saudi Arabia was allowed to serve, we were posted to the place, unless if NYSC has changed their rules
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Olaikpu10: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin
sorry you're the illiterate here

tell me the meaning of foreign

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by demoBaba: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

How did you want to pay back?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Olaikpu10: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:

It's not about the abroad, but which type of abroad, Rich people children are schooling western world, these ones are Benin, Togo and gabon.
all i see here is inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Systrom(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
NYSC is very wicked for this

This new DG is a fool
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by tyreal(f): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
I’m sure she didn’t do the clearance for foreign student. Her certificate will be given to her once she has done it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by kams19(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

How you won get the money pay back
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by olisaEze(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hausaman1:
Why should Nigeria condone fraud ?. We all know certificate are bought in Benin Republic, as cheap as 250 k for BSC without entering class room. However she can sue NYSC, for a court declaration that her discharge certificate be issued to her due the negligence of NYSC in condoning her.

Like seriously? Bubu should have done the needful and saved our data, INEC, Atiku & our courts the needless waste! grin

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by sawdi: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
wiseone28:
Everybody want be foreign students

Na Nigeria system jare. Na so me do diploma for naija uni, I finish am with 2.1. them no gree give me direct entry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Innobee99(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thank God my case is different

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.