Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49253 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
ayotode22:
Howfa bro you don collect your cert ?
am goin on dec4
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Wishing you success bro and make you update us .
haaryobhami:
am goin on dec4
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bro a friend of mine went to Abuja today and he was told they went on break that they will inform hem when to come again lol
haaryobhami:
am goin on dec4
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nawao So why didn't they inform them to go to the camp na them just dey stress this guys
viper6695:
Alot of people have collected theirs today. Venue is Nysc orientation camp in kubwa not the nysc Hq.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
ayotode22:
Bro a friend of mine went to Abuja today and he was told they went on break that they will inform hem when to come again lol
its fake oh,some people collect there own today.
we that serve in south west na tomorrow.
he should go to nysc camp in kubwa
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks for the information bro, will call to inform him now , he said he went to the HQ , will tell him to go to camp , abeg which questions them ask them ?
haaryobhami:
its fake oh,some people collect there own today.
we that serve in south west na tomorrow.
he should go to nysc camp in kubwa
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2019
ayotode22:
Thanks for the information bro, will call to inform him now , he said he went to the HQ , will tell him to go to camp , abeg which questions them ask them ?
experience in ur PPA, experience in orientation camp.
they just want to know if u can read nd write
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Reallywant: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Jamahyel(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
What is it am hearing that students from isfop are not issued there certificates. Pls is that true? Confirm pls
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Yahman1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jamahyel:
What is it am hearing that students from isfop are not issued there certificates. Pls is that true? Confirm pls
Very Likely, I knew something like this would happen

Seems Many Northerners that can't even read or write are buying Certificates from the school, I met many of them at the Orientation camp, there were not Registered

I encounteed one, dude can't even Speak simple English and he seems not to Comprehend English angry and he had with him Isfop certificate. I was disappointed
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Jamahyel(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Interesting, but that shouldn't be an excuse to deny others who are learned there certificates. Afterall, its a verification exercise it should be done to every one and let only the culprits be punished. Not for every one to bear the consequences of the sin of others.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ghhhj
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
ayotode22:
Good evening bro abeg you don collect your cert ?
he today.its very easy.
they just want to know if u can read nd write
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Jamahyel(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Bro call me asap 08146089982
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
e]
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2022
Caulay:
My brother schooled in Benin republic. First degree in computer Engineering and second degree in Telecommunication and Networking for 6years cumulatively.

He did his NYSC and he had a similar issue in the last batch (July I think).He was denied of his certificate.

He was asked to go to the state office and meet the state director and when he got there, he was asked go to NYSC office in abuja for more verifications.

He went to Abuja and he got his certificate after some verifications and a simple test on the course he studied.

I'm sure the lady was not just asked to go home. She was obviously asked to go to their Abuja office(HQ) and the best thing for her to do is to go there, get herself cleared (if she didn't buy the certificate) and her certificate will be given to her.
She should only be worried if she bought her certificate.

My brother said he met so many Benin republic graduates in their office and most of them got their certificate without paying a dime.

Please, what's the name of the university?
Please, give a response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.