Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (24410 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Thank you very much and God bless you. Have a nice day.

God bless you too. All the best in your race to heaven.

Do enjoy your day.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

So, I am being corrected and told off by a self-proclaimed unbeliever who somehow also claims to serve Jesus Christ, a syncretist who mixes Christianity with Eastern religions, and an established liar (all three are proven liars, by the way). But I'm the one who needs to be corrected about what the Bible teaches and warned for presenting myself as a pastor-teacher, although I believe in Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible, refuse to accept any foreign elements and intrusions into the Bible, and own up to my errors and mistakes in the rare instances that I make them.

Well, the Scriptures are clear that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and his ministers do the same. I don't see more that I can do either to correct you three and others like you or to warn anyone who chances upon our conversations to be wary of you.

So, as I said before, I'm moving on from these discussions. I will not attempt to correct the misrepresentations of my own comments by you three: my posts should be enough to prove to anyone who cares that you are lying about what I have said wherever you are doing so.

You neither were able to use scripture to drive home your points and infact all the scripture you quoted have rather verified mine grin.

You are stiff necked and a reprobate. Put the bible on display let's discuss not some demonic revelations you got from your hallucinations.

You quoted Micah and it buttresses my points, we all read hebrew 8 and it buttresses my points. Are you so dull of understanding? R u that far gone into sorcery and fooliness? Cant you simply read the bible and understand? Must you complicate the simplicity of the gospels?

Well, I cant help brother, your lot has been predestined already. False prophets whose God is their belly. You r reserved like the fallen Angel's for eternal condemnation if you dont repent and make scripture your lifeline not your private interpretations but what scripture actually insinuates.

Your blood, your life grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Empiree:
Islam is distinctly different from all of them which means there is no monotheism anywhere, any religion except in Islam...

Empiree:
My question still remain, if all christians read the same bible why do christians differ on who Jesus really is?. Why is the confusion amongst yourselves?.

MuttleyLaff:
I repeat my response to you. Are our fingers equal in length?. No, they arent and so that's the reality of life. Even our Muslim brothers have factions in Islam, because of difference in beliefs etcetera. Our muslim brothers are not immune from differing in what they believe in.

OLAADEGBU:
Boy 6, Beheaded In Front Of Screaming Mum In Saudi Arabia 'For Being Wrong Religion'

The child was killed in Medina, Saudi Arabia, while visiting a shrine to the Prophet Muhammad, according to reports
By Joshua Taylor Deputy news editor
21:23, 10 FEB 2019 UPDATED 15:54, 15 FEB 2019

A six-year-old boy was beheaded in front of his screaming mum in Saudi Arabia for belonging to the wrong branch of Islam, according to reports.

The child and his mum were allegedly approached while visiting a shrine to the Prophet Muhammad in Medina and asked if they were Shia Muslims.

The mum reportedly said yes and several minutes later a car pulled up beside them and the child was snatched away from her.

The boy - named locally as Zakaria Al-Jaber - was repeatedly stabbed in the neck with a piece of broken glass until he was beheaded, it is claimed.

His helpless mum could only watch and scream as the horror unfolded.

Saudi Arabia's predominant branch of Islam is Sunni, accounting for around three quarters of the population.

Human rights groups say practitioners of other forms of the faith - including Shia - are persecuted.

The boy's mum could only watch and scream as her son was murdered

Shia Rights Watch, a Washington DC-based campaign group, said: "There was no intervention from anyone and no response from authority thus far.

"The Saudi Shia community came together in mourning and to show solidarity with the parents.

"The community also reported this incident is a result of ongoing violations and lack of protection by the Saudi authority toward its Shia population.

"Saudi Shia have been under military crackdown by their government and many Shia are in prisons and on death toll."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boy-6-beheaded-front-screaming-13973480

If this could happen among Muslims what hope do Christians have in Saudi Arabia, the most 'holy' country in Islam? undecided
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
OkCornel:

Also research on Gobekli Tepe...the world's oldest temple according to current archaeological findings.

Also check out the Stonehenge

Göbekli Tepe is a southeastern Turkey myth that the Romans attempt to turn into some meaning, when it really isnt.

Gobekli Tepe is a myth, the methodology being that its merely a false assertion.

There’s need to understand that the way Africans operate in the ancient times cannot be crosschecked by making use of Eurocentric and or Asian bias text or viewpoints.

Furthermore, the greatest significance of "Gobekli Tepe" is shroud in the myth that it supposedly the birth place of civilisation, however untrue that may seem, it's sacred significance however, is in the fact that the people who built "Gobekli Tepe" are rightfully deemed the first religious gathering to come out of either Asia or Europe.

Gobekli Tepe is known as the oldest sacred site in all of Europe. Africa predates Europe.

Every sensible historian knows that Africa predates Europe, the "Out of Africa" experience that occcured thousands upon thousands of years ago that led to the population of all the other continents.

African historians have been proven to be more trustworthy than their Eurocentric and Asian peers.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYk8cm_aREA[/flash]

The Origins Of Civilisation: featuring Dr Cheikh Anta Diop (Senegalese historian, anthropologist, physicist who studied the origin of human ethnicity and pre- colonial African culture)
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gobekli Tepe is not the birth place of civilisation, that is a false conception.

Civilisation begins in the region of the world they now call Africa.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Book of Enoch was removed from the Christian Bible due to the fact that all the Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / I'm Just Tired Of Going To Church! Is This Normal? / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.