Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is Payfarmer Legit? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Payfarmer Legit? (4528 Views)

Payfarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Payfarmer Legit? by timishift(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls, I want persons who have invested in payfarmer to give prospective investors information as regards payment of returns to investors by this Agric merchant.
Thanks.
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by benedictuyi(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2019
I haven't invested with them, but i was in contact with someone who has. He gave very positive feedback about them
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by Chukel2012: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is there any news on payfarmer. It appears they are not responding to maturing investments by paying investors promptly

1 Like

Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by Gee2070: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Payfarmer has not been responding to payment . I have a farm that is due but they have refused to pay nor respond to my message.
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by endyblack: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
I really want to invest on the platform but immediately I saw your comment I have to withdraw for me ..please share your experience with them so we can know more of those fake agric platform and their activities ...you can promise a percentage you can meet up with..let us know if you have gotten your money
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by gentle789: 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
Have you finally been paid? I'll like to know.
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by gentle789: 11:22pm On May 18, 2020
They paid me same day without any fuss.
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by exclusiveoloori: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello house... I want to invest N500k with payfarmer pig farming. Pls how real are they? Anyone investing with them presently?

1 Like

Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by Goldie16(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
exclusiveoloori:
Hello house... I want to invest N500k with payfarmer pig farming. Pls how real are they? Anyone investing with them presently?
Hi, how did the investment go?
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by slyfran6(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2020
exclusiveoloori:
Helloooooo,
Please what was the update or response you got?
I'd like to try it out to if it's tangible.
What's your experience being like?
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by yxepo: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=slyfran6 post=96577572]
Don’t try it...Some of us are regretting ever parting with our money. It’s all cock and bull story these days(ASF ravaging farms perpetually). The worst thing they do now is not responding to mails and not picking calls. One wonders what good biz person/organization does that. I have even offered for them to just give me my capital and hold on to ROI despite the fact that I waited for my pig investment to mature, no response from them still.
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by Oluwasheyi162: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
exclusiveoloori:

I have a poultry investment plan that gives 20% in 6 months & 40% in 10months
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by openspaces: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
It would be very foolish for anyone to invest with Payfarmer right now.
I can confirm that right now (January/February 2021) Payfarmer is not responding to emails, not answering phone calls, and ignoring messages sent via social media.
And they are still advertising "new" investments. That is what I find most disturbing - that people are still falling for this as we speak.
They claimed (https://www.nairaland.com/payfarmer/posts) that the only investment affected was that in pig farming, due to African Swine Fever.
No problem - I didn't invest in the pig farm; I invested in a catfish farm. So my returns should come as expected.
Returns became due a couple of weeks ago. Payfarmer has been 100% unresponsive since then.
I intend to send one of my staff to the address in Epe that they claim as theirs to investigate further. If anyone has a case that they want my staff to help investigate (if indeed we find anybody there) you can let me know.

1 Like

Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by Opsy2018: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Have you been paid now?
Re: Is Payfarmer Legit? by alabekeesho: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
My investment was due with payfarmer yesterday and they haven't communicated. I am actually alarmed seeing from the comments that they don't particularly have payment integrity

I will wait till their said website maintenance ends on 16th July and see what happens. I have sent mails and made calls...no response.such poor business ethics.

I have never had this sort of experience. I have learnt my lesson to stick with the recommendations as provided by my investment club, the Green Investment club and Money Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) / My Xmas Broiller In Pictures / Hybrid Pineapple Sucker (smooth Cayenne)is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.