Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Emotionally Stressed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotionally Stressed!!! (424 Views)

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotionally Stressed!!! by PrettyMelly(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders.
Pls I matured advice here. My boyfriend n I dated for 2yrs den we broke up n stayed apart for up to 6months. But we talk if we bomb into each other. He's in his late 30's while I'm in my 25yrs. Few months back he started begging for us to come back, talk abt how he missed us etc etc...
Last week I decided to give in, n we started off. One of those days, I went visiting n I saw a drugs on his refrigerator, I googled d name. Only to find out dat it was for erectile dysfunction. I asked him nicely wat d drugs is meant for n he denied saying he doesn't know abt any drugs. After much talks he later said it's for treating body pains.
Since den he's been acting up with me. Not until today he apologised but things r still not right.
Aside that, he chats intimately with other girls on his WhatsApp, even to calling one my wife.
I thought abt the whole thing today n thought of ending it.

Pls Wat's d right thing to do in this situation, cos I hate anything stressing me emotionally.
Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by Privatepart00: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Walking away is the right thing
Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by Newboss(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Late 30s? Over 10 years in age difference?

Pro! Correct guy!
Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Confused women asking silly questions since jesus was breakdancing on the cross
Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by Ladylite: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
PrettyMelly:
Pls I matured advice here. My boyfriend n I dated for 2yrs den we broke up n stayed apart for up to 6months. But we talk if we bomb into each other. He's in his late 30's while I'm in my 25yrs. Few months back he started begging for us to come back, talk abt how he missed us etc etc...
Last week I decided to give in, n we started off. One of those days, I went visiting n I saw a drugs on his refrigerator, I googled d name. Only to find out dat it was for erectile dysfunction. I asked him nicely wat d drugs is meant for n he denied saying he doesn't know abt any drugs. After much talks he later said it's for treating body pains.
Since den he's been acting up with me. Not until today he apologised but things r still not right.
Aside that, he chats intimately with other girls on his WhatsApp, even to calling one my wife.

Pls Wat's d right thing to do in this situation, cos I hate anything stressing me emotionally.

Are you so unattractive that you didn't get better guys in the space of 6 months? And you went back to your vomit?

That guy is only gonna use you to test if his drugs work well. Move on with your young life and upgrade your taste in men, you deserve better.

When you live someone NEVER look back o. Never ever look back. Improve yourself and keep moving forward.

If he could get you back after 6 months then you never moved from the spot where he first left you, you are better than he deserves. You are too high for him.

Players deserve players.

Stay strong sis

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by luvyaself95(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Never go back to your Vomit.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by lilmax(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
You're insecure

Tell him to break up with you, he deserves better

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by Starboytwo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Erectile disfunction? I don't understand that part, before you left him, can't he do?
Re: Emotionally Stressed!!! by frozen70g(f): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2019
PrettyMelly:

He might have had or he having erectile dysfunction and uses the drugs to sort himself out

Take him Suprise and fundle with his dick to see if it will erect immediately or it will take time to get attention

Advice him to go for STD test to know his status

If possible go with him and chose a hospital and read the results together

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Grade: Another Lady Exposes Another Lecturer Who Sexually Harassed Her.. / Bed And Traffic Jam / Lovely Scents From Lopez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.