Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary (348 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by MrWriter(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
The former President of America, Barack Obama and wife, Michelle Obama celebrate marriage anniversary, CT reports.

His wife, Michehelle Obama took to one of her social media accounts to celebrate the day they were joined together 27 years ago.
" 27 years ago, this guy promised me a life full of adventure. I’d say he’s delivered. Here’s to our next chapter of becoming empty nesters and discovering what’s next—while still feeling the magic that brought us together all those years ago. Happy anniversary, Barack. "

Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/10/03/barack-obama-and-wife-michelle-obama-celebrate-27th-marriage-anniversary/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by knowmedia: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Mother, 30, Pours Hot Water On Her 17 Year Old Son While He Slept / Deleted / Why Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.