Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Anybody Help With Affiliate Program - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Help With Affiliate Program (3184 Views)

Why I Dropped Jumia Affiliate Program / How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate Program / How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by opad(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2006
I joined 2 affiliate programs last year<Internet marketing center and SFI>, i thought it would be so easy to start and start earning commissions easily, until now about 6 months now, i havent made a Dime, anybody that knows about Affiliate programs should please assist me and give me tips on how to receive nice commisions.
I will be grateful if anyone replies.
Thanks.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2006
Google adsense is really paying..if u have a well trafficked website.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by sbucareer(f): 3:27am On Jan 20, 2006
I you don't mind investing money to make money here is a website I would strongly recommend for guys with lynx eyes. http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=253465
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 3:29am On Jan 20, 2006
@sbucareer
Have u been paid by 12dailypro ?
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by sbucareer(f): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2006
Yes, I invested heavily and so far so good.  Remember.

Disclaimer Please always be aware that investing your money online comes with risk, and that you should never invest what you cannot afford to lose!
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by sbucareer(f): 5:42am On Jan 20, 2006
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Seun(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2006
Adsense is the best if you have a popular website and you have the willpower to restrain yourself from doing something stupid like asking people to generate dishonest clicks. If not, then don't bother because you won't last for a month before being banned.

However, it is not that easy to develop a popular website. Layi, can you give us examples of people who are earning a reasonable amount from adsense apart from nairaland?
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2006
Seun:

Layi, can you give us examples of people who are earning a reasonable amount from adsense apart from nairaland?

cheesy. Nairaland is just 1 of the thousands of websites running adsense.
If u ask for nigerian webmasters earning through adsense, then i'll ask you to visit the newspapers/magazines.
I doubt if Nairaland rakes up to 5000 unique hits daily but there are Nigerian sites wit more hits than that e.g Guardian newspapers, Nigeriaworld etc and they generate steady income through adsence (from emails i got)
I run a Tennis newsgroup online (almost 27,000members) and i earn a lot with google adsence as well.
My pal owns www.homebizguide.info and he earns an average $1,300 monthly in adsense revenue.

Earning per impression as well is another good way to go..(not just clicks). I know someone who runs about 40 banner ads on his page (looks awkward),but he makes a healthy earning. He buys 100,000 unique hits (traffic) to his site for $200 and he earns $1600 weekly from the banner ads displayed (cpm).
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Seun(m): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2006
Layi, I will need a link to your adsense-supported tennis newsgroup which has more members than Nairaland. Thanks.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by IAH(f): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2006
layi:

I doubt if Nairaland rakes up to 5000 unique hits daily but there are Nigerian sites wit more hits than that e.g Guardian newspapers, Nigeriaworld etc and they generate steady income through adsence (from emails i got)

Layi, there's no adsense on Guardian Newspapers website.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2006

Layi, there's no adsense on Guardian Newspapers website
Thanks for the correction. I meant to say Vanguard not Guardian (i make that mistake a lot).

However those i've recently verified whop not only run adsense but make cool money include:
http://www.nigeriaworld.com/
http://www.newnigerians.com
http://www.nigeriavoice.com
Kazey's http://www.kayodemuyibi.com and http://www.nigerianbloggers.com
http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com
http://chippla..com (highly trafficked blog)

@Seun.
Private newgroup Links will be useless to u. Its for ITF tennis players only and its been run by myself and Agnes Oshinyemi (of www.inside-tennis.net). Sorry!
Its not a traffic issue. Its d number of devouted members we've got. We have a way of turning them to cash. Not only adsense.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2006
Layi, I will need you to explain how a private newsgroup can make money from Adsense. Don't you know that before Adsense can work on a site the Google Bot has to be able to access it? And besides, you have no idea if the money all those sites you listed are making is a sufficient amount of money.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2006
Private doesnt mean passworded. It only means "not open to public" In fact think all u can, i'm not obliged to answer you on this one.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Seun(m): 4:31am On Jan 23, 2006
Layi, don't you want me to learn adsense secrets from you? cry
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2006
No vex oga admin. I only dislike peeps doubting my words. Its okay anyway. I earn well from adsence but I don't think i'm doing better than u. U r obviously doing a great job. Optimization and traffic is all u need. Alternatively you can sign up for casale media etc and synergize them.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by gbengaijot(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2006
mmmmmmmm, i want to learn more aboujt google adsense as well oooooo.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by bolaoni(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2006
GOOGLE ADSENSE!

Has anybody heard of Liz Tomey? She is making hundreds of thousand $$$$$$$$$$$$ through adsense every month. She e'en wrote a book The Adsense Empire, which I have a copy.  Sorry, the book is being sold online @ http://www.netpreneurnow.com/adsense/ so I am not going to share it with anybody.  grin

If you are serious about making money with google adsense, then you need to search online for more information. You may not buy the ebook, but U can get some GOOD infos online as well.

I run adsense as well but not serious about it yet. But I will sure get to put some of the things I have learnt.

Has anyone heard of The Rich Adsense Jerk? This is a phrase you need to check online. We probably have something to learn from him.

For anyone who wants to run a successful Affiliate programme, there are lot of strategies to adopt. It is not enuff for you to just register for these programmes, there are things you need to do to be successful at this game. Most of the time I get some mails with the subject: "Affiliate Sales MADE!" cool

How I achieve that is a subject of discuss for another time. Maybe I should write a report and distribute it for FREE for those who are interested. What do ya think guyz? wink
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2006
Sequel to my last post above,

You can maximize your AdSense profits if you understand how the program works in detail.
AdSense is underpinned by Google's AdWords system and in short, if you know how to get high paying AdWords ads on your site, you will get ads on your site that pay you a lot per click. You don't want ads that pay a few cents a time, you want dollars!
Get topics with high paying adwords eg. Topics/threads on sotware and IT related issues, books, home-based business and so many others generate high paying ads
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by OluAbuja(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2006
Layi, e be like say you are the man wey i don dey look for.

I do engage in a few HYIP (12dailypro messed up my money
when they cancelled payment through egold) and referral programs and
make money from them but I have been looking for a good Nigerian who
has made money with google adsense. I wouldn't mind becoming your student.

Can I come for a training in Lagos. I will be speaking at a seminar at SuccessDigest
Magazine in Isolo, Lagos on Saturday 11th March 2006 and i can arrive 2days earlier
so that you can give me the training. I promise to be a good student and will pay
the training fee if it is not too high.

What do you think?
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by layi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2006
HYIPS are scam. So many of them start off by paying well and at a point they dissapear. Ask yourself why they hardly have contact details. If i am to invest with u, u should give me your contact. They are not a secured form of investment. A friend lost $1000 to www.allowprofits.com and www.surfadmedia.com. They paid him at first (obviously to gain his trust)and when his investment with them increased drastically they froze his account stop replying his mails. Thats the catch.

Training ke? I can share my knowledge here or via PMs free of charge.
Google adsense isnt such an easy way of making money online but its SURE.
First things first, u need a highly trafficked site. A forum or blogger is the best. Have various topics indexed on your site, several pages deep so u could have diffeent ads displayed. Then there a lil secret we'll discuss via PM. Get a hugely trafficked site. You can buy adsense ready websites as well on the net.
Adsense is not the best way to make money online though but a good way of course.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by sbucareer(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2006
@layi, I agree with you.  12dailypro, are owning me some big substantial amount of money, claiming that stormpay their recommended pay processor has frozen their account.  That stormpay is demanding that they provide information regarding their financial business.

Stormpay claims that they are advanced pyramid scam.  After people will start to blame Nigerians 419. I have done deep research about all these affiliate program, they are all fake and liars, apart from google ad-sense.

All these affiliate programme are advance 419ers, they want to get your trust first and hope you invest big and close your account for one reason or the other.
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2007
i want you guys to check this one out
www.agloco.com/r/bbbq7111
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2007
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2008
sbucareer:

All these affiliate programme are advance 419ers, they want to get your trust first and hope you invest big and close your account for one reason or the other.

Point of correction, affiliate programs aint all scam, i make a lucrative income from affiliate programs, i make a woofly 700 dollars monthly, the secret of succeeding in a affiliate programs is to find the lucrative once, find free marketing methods like article writing, cl etc, read more etc and i must tell you you will be smiling to the bank making cool legit thuo
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by Fruitilicious: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
opad:
I joined 2 affiliate programs last year<Internet marketing center and SFI>, i thought it would be so easy to start and start earning commissions easily, until now about 6 months now, i havent made a Dime, anybody that knows about Affiliate programs should please assist me and give me tips on how to receive nice commisions.
I will be grateful if anyone replies.
Thanks.

i just joined last month and would love to know more also. How to use triple clicks, make more sales....somebody help
Re: Anybody Help With Affiliate Program by opad(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Really? SFI still exist? Lol. Thats a 2006 thread Sir, I didn't do much.

(1) (Reply)

Seo Wise, Which Of These Is More Important? / How To Setup A Customized Email With Your Domain Name Using Gmail / Leading Jaquar Bathroom Fitting Dealers Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.