Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England (26343 Views)

Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Olowola2: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tammy Career We Soon Ruin Like Agbolahoh
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by am4truth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Otunbascotty:
God has blessed and is still blessing me and will never stop blessing me. The bitter truth is that you live in a useless country the earlier you come to terms with it the better for you. People are making it! Are you among those people and how many millions of youth are making it? If people are making it I won't have beggers allover my timeline and page on social media. Maybe you should travel then you will realize that you need to wake up, and come to terms with your useless country. Have you ever heard of anyone who has relocated from Nigeria willing or wishing to come back to Nigeria? Never! except if deported, even when deported they always wish and work hard to go back. I once lived in Nigeria and I know what am saying. I once lived in lagos and am never coming back to live in your shitty country if not fixed. So school yourself young man and wake the Bleep up!!!

The fact that you didn't make it in Nigeria doesn't mean others are not making it. God is good and will ever be good to me and I can't imagine myself cursing my country. Whether you believe it or not, Nigeria will surely get better...you can keep your hatred and bitterness to yourself.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by BrutalJab: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
famousroland:
We have other better options bro
Mention the options you have.

Have you seen France national team and their backup players

They have up to 4 players as back up for each position.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by BrutalJab: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
chukwunedum150:
As if Abraham too cannot drop form

Osimhen will replace him. That's how it should be. There should be back up.
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by ezegenigbonine: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why Yoruba footballers abroad always like to snub Nigeria e.g agbonlagho, alaba, Tammy, Charlton Cole, tamora, etc
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by ezegenigbonine: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Demola lookman, dele Ali,
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by banhammy: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
He will be a good replacement for ageing Harry Kane,
Rashford is not reliable
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by Ochuksbaba(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2019
we wish him well,,the real loss is tamori not even Abraham
Re: Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England by joshwonder: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2019
ddeola:
If he plays in the game then his career is finished. Blacks are not given a place in the English national team. He may not play up to 10 games for the 3 lions throughout his playing career. He must be extremely exceptional to pin a steady shirt as a black man.

That's the plain truth
Because Sterling or Alli are white players abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solskjaer Unhappy With Man Utd Board For Not Granting His Request / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / Vincent Enyeama: Lille Celebrates Nigeria's Former Number 1 Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.