Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert (60544 Views)

Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / The Dangers Of Using Toothpaste Containing Sorbitol / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Now thats the gays trash have seing, nairaland Kuje really turning some people madt they might come out and poke their pop
[/s]
i love banging latifat

I created an Instagram account with her name
will start cashing out soon

Akanji footwears grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Aboniki balm
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Starz825(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Some ladies will still try it after reading this for the first time today.. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tolexander:
Toothpaste to tighten vagina ke?

Dem wan brush the pussy?
E be like sey some pussies get teeth

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Exc2000: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
AZEEZABUBAKARR:
[s][/s]
i love banging latifat

I created an Instagram account with her name
will start cashing out soon

Akanji footwears grin

hahhaaha!!! godluck with that, and if they catch you for fruad dont blame anybody o
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Enoch07: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jestin:
Nothing Dickson nor go see for tunnel
menh!!! u make me laugh today!!!! tnks

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Fisher007: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
AAA inside life
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

hahhaaha!!! godluck with that, and if they catch you for fruad dont blame anybody o
[/s]
lol no much talk work is in progress
we gat all the details
who no come no go know

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by WriterX(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
X can't find Y
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by GindoX(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Celexralno:
No wonder some nairalanders talk nonsense after fu*king dirty pu**y

That's true bro grin
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Exc2000: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
AZEEZABUBAKARR:
[s]
lol no much talk work is in progress
we gat all the details
who no come no go know

kiss the truth [/s]

work always in progress las las na ban and block choping be the work
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by TemmyT002(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Haaaaaa
Toothpaste ke
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by lamalang(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol, how comes is the first time iam hearing this for the first time, they will soon increase the price of toothpaste cos it works on two mouth

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by augustine: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
At the end of a sex session, the amount of foam and lather produced by the genitals' friction will be humongous.
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:
This kind of rubbish can only happen in the spirit world
The doctor just gave some people expo, yet they won't appreciate it, see as some loose girls go rush toothpaste grin grin grin
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by RexTramadol1: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
E no dey pepper dem?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Jerkules: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
No wonder foam was coming out of Glory's towtow that day. Fadalawd Safus
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by dfrost: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Don't mind these quack naija medical doctors that will just wake up one morning and cook one nonsense story. Na their type go dey tell you not to eat rice, you will die. Don't drink tea, it can cause cancer..

... don't eat dodo and beans angry
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by olawalesammy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
No one uses toothpaste to tighten their private parts. Women are not that stupid.
LOLS
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by frozen70g(f): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
No one uses toothpaste to tighten their private parts. Women are not that stupid.

Thanks for saying it out, I still wandering who came up with this crap

They just feel women are doing a lot to pin men down whereas they are just being themselves
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Evercurious(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Hmmmmm. You can never tell..
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by midnighter(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
The doctor just gave some people expo, yet they won't appreciate it, see as some loose girls go rush toothpaste grin grin grin

Why dont you go rub close up on your own Leaning Tower and come back and tell us the result

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Bmaster(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
All the ladies screaming 'i have heard it all,'
'i have seen it all, quack doctor et al,
my question for y'all is this:
don't you tighten your pussy,
or you don't do it with a toothpaste, where did the doctor made a mistake in what he said ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Gbengar07: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Now that weird .
Toothpaste ? .vagina ?
Who does dat lol
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by cyrilamx(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
ignitewatch:

Young man be objective... If you don't like yanshing loose vagina, don't rub it on their face....they're better ways to build someone self worth, if you claim you ever love them. Some immature men are the lead causes of depression and death of most women.
But women are allow3d to body shamed guys?? "small. penis", "4 seconds" men. Guy it goes both ways. Infact men dont. even go ballistic about it. Tonto Dike has been doing such to her ex hubby and the dude never replied her.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Sylver247: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nothing they won't use.
They tell you it's organic.
But they can't work on their smelly character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by Bawofss(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
dat is called brushing and washing of smelling pussy not viginal tightening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

Why dont you go rub close up on your own Leaning Tower and come back and tell us the result
Am sure you're seriously considering using this substances but bet me, there are better and healthier options for you as listed by the doctor but I'm afraid laziness won't let you indulge in exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by thundafire: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oral B no dey catch well for mouth but dat red toothpaste na bomb nw I see y wen u dey work white foam dey comet

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by midnighter(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Am sure you're seriously considering using this substances but bet me, there are better and healthier options for you as listed by the doctor but I'm afraid laziness won't let you indulge in exercise.

Its a shame you'll only attract the ones that use the toothpaste method rather than exercise... I guess you're even more of an expert on it than the doctor

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by LINTUNE(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jestin:
Nothing Dickson nor go see for tunnel
smh angry
Re: Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert by ignitewatch(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Whatever gives you peace
cyrilamx:
But women are allow3d to body shamed guys?? "small. penis", "4 seconds" men. Guy it goes both ways. Infact men dont. even go ballistic about it. Tonto Dike has been do such to her ex hubby and the dude never replied her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.