Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your (829 Views)

A Very Muscular Kangaroo Spotted In Australia / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) / Muscular And Brick Head 6weeks Boerboel Pups For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by Tzadeola(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2019
If you ever dreamed of owning the very muscular Dog breed "ROTWIELER" nows your chance [b][/b][b][b]Rottwielers puppies from SA at give away price at 40k each, location port-Harcourt. .....contact me 09075107597!!
Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by Eveezy(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Haha haha Rott wieler, SA, 40k, PH, no pics.

This your scam level ehn. I even had to go thru your profile, you are clearly a fraud. Nairalanders please take note

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by friendlyadvice: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Tzadeola:
If you ever dreamed of owning the very muscular Dog breed "ROTWIELER" nows your chance [b][/b][b][b]Rottwielers puppies from SA at give away price at 40k each, location port-Harcourt. .....contact me 09075107597!!
No mind that yeye eveezy o na so e dey do, that's how last year he said my dog is not my own

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by Eveezy(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
friendlyadvice:

No mind that yeye eveezy o na so e dey do, that's how last year he said my dog is not my own
Hahaha which dog have you ever owned? You are clearly same person with different account. If you ever had a dog that was really yours, and I said that it wasn’t, then it definitely wasn’t yours
Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by vincentjk(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Whether you're same person or not you definitely have a problem, 40k isn't enough to feed, vaccinate and take care of a rott for 2months talk more of getting a pedigree muscular one for that price lol

I guess you're only seeking for attention and nothing else

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by friendlyadvice: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Eveezy:

Hahaha which dog have you ever owned? You are clearly same person with different account. If you ever had a dog that was really yours, and I said that it wasn’t, then it definitely wasn’t yours
shocked wow have you trolled so many people that you can't even remember me? ya such a loser

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by friendlyadvice: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2019
vincentjk:

Whether you're same person or not you definitely have a problem, 40k isn't enough to feed, vaccinate and take care of a rott for 2months talk more of getting a pedigree muscular one for that price lol

I guess you're only seeking for attention and nothing else
are you minding the the stvpid eveezy and e bad belle? abeg you can advertise your dogs on these sites for free;

tradestable.com
mobofree nigeria
ady.ng
Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by Eveezy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
friendlyadvice:

shocked wow have you trolled so many people that you can't even remember me? ya such a loser
This is my last reply to you. I just realized that you are just here for cheap attention. I messed up when I replied a Jobless individual who finally had access to the internet after a year of of gathering money for subscription.
Re: If You Ever Dreamed Of Owningthe Very Muscular Dog Breed "ROTWIELER" Nows Your by friendlyadvice: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eveezy:

This is my last reply to you. I just realized that you are just here for cheap attention. I messed up when I replied a Jobless individual who finally had access to the internet after a year of of gathering money for subscription.
grin lol that's the best you could do?
ya so lame, anyway when you stop attacking working people like a loser, maybe i will take my 'jobless' ass else where

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them / Lost My Dog / Boerboel For Stud Services.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.