Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Atheistic Experience In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheistic Experience In The Church (216 Views)

Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheistic Experience In The Church by Ndukings92(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
I remember back in 2009 when residing in Lagos"Oregun to be precise "there is this night that a visiting pastor came to minister to d congregation that attended their Friday tarry night and when ministering HE SAID he saw a revelation where someone here is passing through hardship because of a big tree in their compound. A guy came out and all d congregation were hailing d pastor,the pastor said that his great grand father planted the tree and worship a certain evil god that dwells in there. The guy collect mic and said NO BE MY PAPA COMPOUND THE TREE DEY,NA MY MAMA PLACE so maybe its not me so let me go back. That pastor no gree o,he said maybe his interpretation to d revelation was uttered by him but he is sure the revelation was for him. OK no problem, the pastor come scatter his already well planned biz by telling d boy to go and drop 50k for him to liberate him and his people and this guy open mouth and ask d pastor I GET 50K NA EM I COME DEY SLEEP FOR CHURCH PREMISES FOR DE PAST 2MONTHS PLUS? the pastor come speak in tongue small come ask him HOW MUCH CAN U AFFORD?INFACT IF U CAN BE ABLE TO PAY 30K MAKE SURE U MEET UR PASTOR AFTER SERVIC that boy still get mind collect mic and ask DEY DON DE PRICE MIRACLE ABI LIBERATION? the pastor still no respect him self and say U ARE NOT D ONE SAYING ALL THIS,ARE U NOT A CHRISTIAN BROTHER? that boy collect mic again and ask d pastor CAN U DEFINE CHRISTIANS? and they collect mic from abobby o,lo and behold I no hear his voice again for MIC.he wan spoil market for them. BACK IN THOSE DAYS I LEARNT BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND
Re: Atheistic Experience In The Church by life103: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2019
what's your point?
Re: Atheistic Experience In The Church by Ndukings92(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eyes don d open,religion is a tool for money extortion and a lot can't even challenge them pastors even when they knew that he is just doing a guess work or he is just trying to extort them by crook

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :monday, October 7, 2019 / What Does The Bible Say About Selling In Church? / Church Uses Offerings To Pay Off $2.6M Medical Debt For Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.