Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help Rate Sitting Room Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Rate Sitting Room Design (679 Views)

10 Simple Best Free And Paid House Or Room Design Software / Open Parlor/living Room Design / Executive Chair For Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Dadaboy: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Can someone rate this sitting room design for a client on a scale of 10
Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Dadaboy: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2019
I just need a 4x6ft nature painting on the blank wall and a long lamp in the place of the flower instead to reach finally destination
Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by chival(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2019
I'll rate it a 4. The space is good but the design lacks character. You could do much more with it. The flooring is nice.
Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Dadaboy: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2019
chival:
I'll rate it a 4. The space is good but the design lacks character. You could do much more with it. The flooring is nice.
Much more like what

About character, the owner is not a fancy but person
Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Nooneonline(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2019
What do I know I just happen to find myself here and with no knowledge about designs. So here we go.....the color of the seats is a no no for me...makes the room dull and old fashioned
Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Dadaboy: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Nooneonline:
What do I know I just happen to find myself here and with no knowledge about designs. So here we go.....the color of the seats is a no no for me...makes the room dull and old fashioned
The colour is exactly what the client prefers and an upgrade from previous state

1 Like

Re: Help Rate Sitting Room Design by Nooneonline(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Dadaboy:

The colour is exactly what the client prefers and an upgrade from previous state
okay whatever rocks his/her boat

(1) (Reply)

Smoke Alarm For Sale / 5bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Ajah Lagos / For Sale: 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplexes In Thomas Estate, Ajah. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.