Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Slaying To Slay; The Storm Wouldn't Be Over For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Slaying To Slay; The Storm Wouldn't Be Over For You (237 Views)

“I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slaying To Slay; The Storm Wouldn't Be Over For You by Nnamdieze086: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Robert Kelly was the crown prince of Pop and R n B. Many industry watchers saw him as the next big deal after Michael. He thrilled fans with strong lyrical content evoking high tempered emotions in and off the mic. He is so gifted with numerous awards as testament of his talent and hard work. Fame was his conductor, money his driver, power his drive. If to continue, my hand must be strained for his many accomplishments. His song "the storm is over" gave many hope and rekindled believe in self. Why the storm yet over he ponders behind bar? How that is possible seems impossible though still possible if the surviving Kelly movement makes it possible. From hits and commercial success, he slay and is now been accused of slaying slay teens and queens. Fast life with fast women fastening his fall from fame and fortune.. I could continue but... Words on the marble 1. Tame fame. 2. Make money, don't allow money make you. 3. Gift is a curse without virtue. 4. Wine with a woman, don't wine her. 5. A woman body brings pleasure but breed pain. 6. Don't fake it, you will never become it ( for slaying guys and girls). 7. Every call is a cause, every cause has a cost and every cost, a consequences. Advice love God, love yourself, be yourself, love women, be careful with women. #bereal# #toslayistobeslayed# #yourstormwouldn'tbeover#

(1) (Reply)

Perfume Oil Business / Business Education' Project Topics And Materials / Gidan Mari (rehabilitation Centre): What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.