Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (40709 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa / My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / My Adventurous Trip Across The Lagos Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by adioolayi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
Leeemao. My backyard, where i dey pass everyday. Okay o
You must be the oluweri picking she has been looking for ....grin
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Omonaijani: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by seunmohmoh(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Op but you return na.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by ClitRaider: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....

This one down here truely a Journey of no Return.... If u know u know be dat!!!
Koto Aye
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Slimsly100(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
SirDelight:
Is Badagry no longer in Lagos

Local man is confused ogrin

Kudos to OP though
They set out from "Eko" i guess
grin

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by puretayo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
One day animals like, cow, dog, goat, cat e.t.c will look back and kai they suffered gan for Nigerians hand.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by ClitRaider: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Slave trade still dey well well. if you know, you know.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by tosino350(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by oloriLFC(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow! I enjoyed reading this. Hope to visit the place one day
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by agabusta: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Blankstare:

Are you serious? You mean white man dey do jazz?

They had local collaborators.

As it was then, it is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
My favorite movies like Django unchained and also 12 years as a slave made me realize how bad slavery was in those years... Our forefathers really went through hell! Thank God, it is all over.

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by islandmoon: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
majority of those people claiming black Americans great grand fathers were taken away through that port, including May Weather, Martin Luther, Michael Jackson, Usain Bolt , their grand fathers paid the price and they are Americans today, but your own grand father ran away, the reason you are in this shit hole today, and am sure if the slavery ship from U.S should berth in that place today with the inscription SLAVERY SHIP boldly written on it, some people will still get onboard.

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Blankstare(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
agabusta:

They had local collaborators.

As it was then, it is now.

So shall it be till.....
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by travelwaka: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thank you for the compliment
SimonRose:

Mennnnn....!!!! You're a great CONTENT WRITER. I wish all this bloggers and Olosho can take a Q. from you... Life would have been better. Most especially our government. Anyway sha., thank you for entertaining us with your wonderful piece of write up. #Welldonsir...

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by travelwaka: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
BravoDe:

Fuvk
The last time I went there, the museum was under construction.

Oh really?? Some things have changed now

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by travelwaka: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well I didn't but the adventurous part of me would have tried drinking if the water was clean lol

Adeyeyeaki:
Op did you drink from the well? Is it true that there are footsteps there and it fit any foot!?
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
puretayo:
One day animals like, cow, dog, goat, cat e.t.c will look back and kai they suffered gan for Nigerians hand.
grin grin grin what has this got to do with the topic? You guys are clowns
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by travelwaka: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
SirDelight:
Is Badagry no longer in Lagos

Local man is confused ogrin

Kudos to OP though

Yes Badagry is Lagos but you know we set out from the central part of Lagos and the funny thing is when people from Badagry are coming to Say Ikeja or Festac they be like I'm going to Lagos lol

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
I was in this place in July...had some pictures too..lovely placed. I'll love to be with my gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Legendguru: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
that first picture tho, we die here.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by madjune(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
The story always has the same ending.

A picture of the rustic beach with tropical coconut trees towering into the skies above the waters.

And, you begin to imagine how the whites ferried those weeping slaves on big ships through that and all that feeling of pity for them, for Africa and for yourself.

Always same old story, same feeling.

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Businessman1986(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]Abeg O.P dont drink from any well arround there, because rumour has it that water around there was jazzed so as to hypnotise the slaves and turn them to controllable animals that less than ten man crew can succesfully take hundreds of slaves without any argument[/s]

yeah, yeah, yeah . . . weak minded black man. Not surprised. We also had some princes and nobles enslaved - why the stooopid jazz no work
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Businessman1986(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
My favorite movies like Django unchained and also 12 years as a slave made me realize how bad slavery was in those years... Our forefathers really went through hell! Thank God, it is all over.

They are not your forefathers, unless you're an African American.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Realestatepro(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Interesting.
Badagry is really a lovely place to tour.

We sell genuine plots of land within an estate at badagry.
Contact us today
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Maryjane500: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
[b][/b]wow nice place smiley smiley
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Zeezxo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
Leeemao. My backyard, where i dey pass everyday. Okay o

Na inside sea you dey leave.
Gunuvi?
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Djmhyke(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
If you have interest to visit Badagry to see more of this history.. Just call on me. Am one of the tour guard.. 09050492572. Michael by name
Re: My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry by Gabson001(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2019
weldone op what am concerned about is the camera that took those pictures pls tell me biko it's amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.