Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,283 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (62548 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by IssaGist: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
A little Nigerian groom and bride marry each other after many years.

Shared with caption;

Just cos it's Friday. My #flashbackfriday puts forth the story of my life.... who would have known that this would happen.
From being little bride and groom, from being just family friends, from being the only older person I knew to help me with the kids that would bully me in primary school, we're now husband and wife ��. My parents and hubby's were friends long before I existed this had nothing to do with an arranged marriage, because we became an item officially 2 years ago because I and my family relocated and we lost contact till 2013, thanks to FB and BBM. Just look at my dad carrying my husband in his arms not knowing he'd become his son inlaw 27 years l8r. Jehovah was definitely involved and were indeed grateful.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/little-groom-and-bride-marry-each-other-after-many-years

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by IssaGist: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Johnpaul1099: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow. Destiny!!!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
cute

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
He did the female hippo a favour grin

8 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Jentle244: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

do you now see why Good things elude you... bad belle

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by sexysage(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Eranko jati jati

Olopolo dudu

Hippo ko rhino ni

Ode agba

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Why the hate? Don't expect happiness to come ur way if ur not happy for others. Same goes to other bitter, envious nairalanders.

74 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Asowebdesign: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Very Sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by kingreign(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You're a nuisance.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mehn see that Volvo nah
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
RIP Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa....

Rest in d Bossom of ur Lord
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
How many tyms dem don don mummy and daddy
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
I having nothing to say
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
So this means they had been fvcking themselves since childhood.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
That lady fac no change at all

9 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by dejolly(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Very unusual! Congrats

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Amba555(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Great one
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
""......We were just kids when we fell in love......."" angry

8 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na this kind love dey sweet for body.

8 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Itzteewhy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congratulation!!!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
At times you can tell who is doing who a favour in a marriage picture.

So he decided to marry a lady with the same biological clock with him based on an old family photo .

He thinks that is romantic and posted it on nairaland where hypocrite people (Feminist and MGTOW) plenty. Lmao.

My brother welcome to the plantation. My sister welcome to the confusion and control land.

Please keep us updated of what happens next, before 5 years when child birth and hormonal change as occured.

Inside life hmmm.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.