Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Davido's Incredible Contribution On Chris Brown's Lower Body - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's Incredible Contribution On Chris Brown's Lower Body (276 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Chris Brown Ft Davido – Lower Body / Download MP3: Chris Brown Ft Davido- Lower Body / MUSIC : Chris Brown – Lower Body Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Incredible Contribution On Chris Brown's Lower Body by AngelUriel: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who would have thought Davido would deliver as beautifully as he did on Chris Brown’s Lower Body? Not me. But he proved me wrong.

I initially didn’t want to check the song out, but with the much hype on Twitter, I thought I’d give it a shot and listen. What I heard coming out of my speakers literally blew me away. No lies.

I personally think most mainstream Nigerian music artists and producers lack versatility. Once they’ve got a style or sound that works for them, they build a career around it. Only a few acts in the industry are capable of switching lanes.

An established artist or producer leaving his/her comfort zone to try something new seldom happens in the Nigerian music scene. This is exactly the reason why I think Lower Body featuring Davido is incredibly phenomenal.

Lower Body is a typical afrobeat song, but on another level thanks to Kiddominant’s amazing production. The beat is undeniably African, but the melody is foreign in every sense. Davido also did well to give the song a typical afrobeat feel with his impressive vocals. Geez! Can’t believe I heard Davido singing in minors. So cool.

I wish more artists and producers will take this innovative path and make afrobeat more appealing to the rest of the world.

This is to all talented Nigerian music artists and producers out there:

Enough of giving us the sort of music we can relate to, give us something new and exciting.

If you’re yet to listen to Lower Body featuring Davido, you might not understand a thing I’ve stated on here lol. Trust me on this, it’s a fascinating song.

Lower Body is one of the 10 songs on Chris Brown’s newly released Indigo: Extended edition. Other artists featured on the album include Dani Leigh, Tory Lanez, Rich the kid and Sage the Gemini.

Source: https://markandwrite.com/2019/10/04/davido-kills-it-on-chris-browns-lower-body/

(1) (Reply)

[audio] larry Fresh – Do Normal / [New Music] Davido Ft. Trey Songz – Wetin You Say / Download Mp3: Davido Ft Trey Songz - Wetin You Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.