Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) (54797 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by sylve11: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
cidieschat:
That's not my concern, but whoever sold calculator to my grandpa as iPhone11, your days are numbered

grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
scaramucci:
Mr. Easy can take good pictures sha. One would think it was taken be a professional photographer.
This comment will go over most people's heads! cool

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Nigeria Elite family�..Cuppy always forming Daddy's Favourite
You too go and form your own Biko!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
My younger brother mentioned it but I argued....do these girls live in Naija or London? They can choose to live anywhere though, just saying....'nuf respect to classy Bros Ote$la.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by baratech: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
scaramucci:
Mr. Easy can take good pictures sha. One would think it was taken by a professional photographer.

lolzzz

You're not nice at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by baratech: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
I thought he had 3 daughters?
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
kettle84:
The guy need to train these girls most especially DJ cuppa.
DIS ONE IS MAN NOT GUY HE WILL BORN U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
cidieschat:
That's not my concern, but whoever sold calculator to my grandpa as iPhone11, your days are numbered
CHAI UR GRANDFATHER DEY HOLD BIG PHONE?
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Nigeria Elite family�..Cuppy always forming Daddy's Favourite
isn't she?why the unnecessary envy?
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
drips8:
I usually don't see him in public outings with his son.

And the first daughter too.
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
baratech:
2 girls and a boy (physically challenged boy) though
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by coretechng1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
I just love these people.Dont know why.

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
2 girls and a boy (physically challenged boy) though

3 girls and a boy. Cuppy has an older half sister.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
kettle84:
The guy need to train these girls most especially DJ cuppa.
train kee you there.you don train yourself before dolling out unsolicited advice

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
What's your business with them? U never rich u dey try to trend by your comment. Imagine if them sweep 100dollar bill pass ur domot�
Badmod:
list of People that loves to trend by any means:
1.Bobrisky
2.pretty Mike
3.Otedola
4.Tony Elumelu
5.Dj Cuppy
6.Davido
7.Tonto Dike

While it's not a sin to trend...Otedola and Elumelu are Billionaires and are not expect to participate in this internet Fame.

I just pray yo be rich someday...I don't need the fame..and won't paddle in it's direction.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
skukimania:

3 girls and a boy. Cuppy has an older half sister.
o really? How come otedola doesn't show off that one on the media like these 2
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
baratech:
he does
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin grin grin thunder fire you there. Bad mouth shocked shocked.wetin self grin grin grin
scaramucci:
Mr. Easy can take good pictures sha. One think it was taken by a professional photographer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
o really? How come otedola doesn't show off that one on the media like these 2

I really don't have the answer to that. May be she doesn't like the limelight. Her name is Tolani.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by webngnews: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by adecz: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Better try & marry before you
miss the bus... undecided undecided undecided

Time is ticking

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
athaboi:
I like temi more than cuppy
I like cuppy more , she is being real

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Heard his son is suffering from autism I guess that's why he doesn't show him that much

Like they say you can't have it all
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Soteriahascome: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lord, as I admire their laughter and shine
Let my laughter be bigger and my shine be brighter
AMEN
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by bleskid: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
one is sensesitiveuseless one is sensesitive
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by PinkDick(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
But, girl Cuppy yi ni Omun shaaa kiss. Freshy roundy boobies shocked
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
ola33t:
Seems Temi has more cautions and reserved. While cuppy is a loose low key undercover hoelowshow.

Cuppy is a Scorpio, most Scorpio women are hoes
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by planetx: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Where is the pant washer guy.
Re: Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Temi looks sensible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times / An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.