Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

“I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him (57681 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
when zlatan and poko enter studio Nigerians go forget these ones beef grin

grin grin grin

the truth is bitter

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by chiboy1116: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Laurene:
as usual any clapback to a doss will have rantings and hogwash instead of addressing the key points of the initial track. Eminem is better than mgk but rap devil was better due to the facts presented which eminem failed to address in his comeback. Kills shot only out sold rap devil based on popularity factor.
As a Stan I feel eminem tho. But he should understand his time has past. A new evolution of rap is taking over even tho I'm not in support of the evolution but some are worth listening to.
I feel em being a little bit washed up seeks relevance by dissing mumble rappers, he should take a chill pill and relax.
Kill shot was good, rap devil was good, I can bump and rap to both. But I give it to mgk for trying. Shady was believed to be undissable but someone tried. Rap devil was substantial!! Killshot was a rambling of a disgruntled old man.
u sound like a b b , stfu . sad
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2019
kevoh:

That's basically MI stealing punchline na? grin

Meanwhile, I wonder why some people are saying VECTOR sounds like Jay-Z when basically that's how his voice sounds when he's speaking. Even when he speaks Yoruba he sounds that way grin Why would anyone want to sound like Jay-Z when speaking Yoruba? undecided

Leemao. grin
I'm waiting to see two songs of theirs that one can confidently say thia is what they have in common.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

Let's talk about The Purge which you just called rubbish

Give me a straight four-liner anywhere in the track that is rubbish in the track.

You need schooling and I am ready to do that with the materials you provide grin

go check comment on twitter n youtube, they are mocking vector after releasing such disgrace.
u know nothing abt diss.
go give materials n schooling to ur vec because his pen game is weaker than his erection.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by kevoh(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

Leemao. grin
I'm waiting to see two songs of theirs that one can confidently say thia is what they have in common.
Same here.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

I'm sorry but which M.I. is complex?
Lol.
Oga you are not talking about M.I.
You're summarizing VEC only that you mentioned the wrong album.
You're referring me back to M.I. wey I even ditch when Jesse Jagz enter the scene.

it is ovbious u love mediocrity n babish ryme
none or yeye vec album can match m.i or even jaggz.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Ryocaj:

Crap? u should b listening to Kwam 1.. u av no biz with rap.. Dumb fan sha..

dumb head with empty lyrics..
even blaqbonez will end vector
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Budline1:

Btw I really like that Ladipoe's song with Ghost of sdc and I like 'Voices' ft Efya

nice music....
ladipoe is king of the new school
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Ryocaj(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
anonymousghost2:

dumb head with empty lyrics..
even blaqbonez will end vector
Dumb fan sha.. listen 2 Blaqbonez ft Dremo n Vector- Rambo.. He apologised after dissing Vector.. D same tin Ycee did after Vector came for him
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
anonymousghost2:

go check comment on twitter n youtube, they are mocking vector after releasing such disgrace.
u know nothing abt diss.
go give materials n schooling to ur vec because his pen game is weaker than his erection.

We know the kinds that populate Twitter. Youtube and even Nairaland. But this one is not about them. It's about me and you.

You are not on twitter. I am not on twitter.
We are here on Nairaland.
It is here that you called VEC's lines on The Purge rubbish.

Give me any straight four liner in the track you called rubbish with mediocre lines and the reason you think it's rubbish right here, right now (that's if you've actually listened to the song). Stop referring me to twitter.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Ryocaj(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2019
MI that thinks he can do better Cyphers than Vector with Martell.. let's c aw it pans out.. Even his marquee signing Blaqbonez has apoeared on d Hennessey Cypher many times.. MI just featured d L.A.M.B n thinks he can do better.. let's c aw he will convince all other top rappers he has dissed or pissed off with his arrogance to appear on Martell cypher.. or over 2,000 rappers nationwide for screening.. Vector, Ycee n Ikechukwu handled that shii well.. I don't c anyone handling Hennessey Cypher better than Vector.. Hennessey knows that's y they didn't give MI d contract knowing fully well MI has had more success on d music scene.. which got MI pained
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
anonymousghost2:

it is ovbious u love mediocrity n babish ryme
none or yeye vec album can match m.i or even jaggz.

We're talking songs..you're talking album.
It is well grin
McGoldrick cheesy
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Sarmiz24(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2019
lol i laff all[/color] of u saying vector lyrics is wack,it obvious yall no nothing bout rap...VEC lyrics are not for shallow minded,u need to listen more than once and tink deep to understand what the message is....
Y'all should listen to Man With A Gun by VEC u will understand say VEC senior MI lyrically 4get all this self acclaimed Best Rapper shit with his commercial and shallow minded lyrics....
Even when VEC do commercial songs he still puts in worldplay and punchline
Just like songs lyk What's that Gee Boys
VEC is a king wen it comes to lyrics,why MI is just good at delivery grin grin smiley[quote][/quote][color=#006600]
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Sarmiz24(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=82851961][/quote]
Lol those lyrics mad bruh,u 4got to add this world play at the second line
I'm I the only one who see This Shit as backwards?

If u look closely u will also see some kinda Wordplay he did there, if u read the word Shit backwardly it will give This .... Vector is mad lyricist no doubt,the more u listen the more u see

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Oreoluwa5: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
No dobt M.i is good n popular bt vector use of metaphor is unpopular.. I go with vector...

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by goodnewscliff(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

Lol.
Bro.. You need a high IQ to sync with VEC.
Actually, it was VEC's dishes that showed up the mediocre rap Nigerians are being fed with.
He just dropped a freestyle today and managed to add explanations for people like una.
Go and learn what rap is supposed to be like.
Shurup bro,,, u think u can grab a thing abaga says if u aint schooled!!!! Vectors so called lines re wacky nd always repeating lines.. M. I is innovative,, hes creative,, raps in different dimensions.... U need to really listen to both rappers then judge without sentiment ... Which kind school d vector go sef

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Sarmiz24:

Lol those lyrics mad bruh,u 4got to add this world play at the second line
I'm I the only one who see This Shit as backwards?

If u look closely u will also see some kinda Wordplay he did there, if u read the word Shit backwardly it will give This .... Vector is mad lyricist no doubt,the more u listen the more u see

Like I told him, everyday you listen to VEC's vibes, new things to see and learn. shocked

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Shurup bro,,, u think u can grab a thing abaga says if u aint schooled!!!! Vectors so called lines re wacky nd always repeating lines.. M. I is innovative,, hes creative,, raps in different dimensions.... U need to really listen to both rappers then judge without sentiment ... Which kind school d vector go sef

Shh... You dey struggle to understand M.I. e come remain Vector.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Smartjohns(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2019
NGRsenate:
All i know is that MI will tear vector apart.

Whether or not MI releases a reply, I don’t care but I’m sure he’ll shut vector up if he does.

MI was rap king that year for a reason. Vector’s career neither blew nor died, he has just been floating in the middle for years.

Chai...

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by goodnewscliff(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

Shh... You dey struggle to understand M.I. e come remain Vector.
Vectors lines amazes me.... Abagas line kills me
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Vectors lines amazes me.... Abagas line kills me

R.I.P. Then. grin
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by goodnewscliff(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

R.I.P. Then. grin
Abaga kills the game... So am killed technically
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by goodnewscliff(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

you are just pained. is vector your cousin? tell him he's a rookie.
Thats how vector fans go on explaining nd attaching stewwpeed strings yo his wack lines... Dem go dy explain one line up and down dy forn deep minded for there...... While D LIKES OF ABAGA hardcore punchliner gets u kiled lyrically.... Like hes literal 6 words sentence wee drive u nuts

Back in d day, i used to prefer yung6ix to vec sefff.... Back in d day shaaa...

Vector leveled up cos of ABAGA... If not for competition,, vec would have Been silenced
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by YungJo207(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Thats how vector fans go on explaining nd attaching stewwpeed strings To his wack lines... Dem go dy explain one line up and down dy form deep minded for there...... While D LIKES OF ABAGA hardcore punchliner gets u kiled lyrically.... Like hes literal 6 words sentence wee drive u nuts....

Back in d day, i used to prefer yung6ix to vec sefff.... Back in d day shaaa

So you saying M.I is a hardcore rapper? grin just trying to understand
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Mryacks: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This life no suppose hard na.

If person say e no want you around am, free him or her. Pushing any pseudo-friendship doesn't mean maturity to me.

Exactly. Commoners with think that is so called "maturity". In the rap game there is nothing like that. You gats go toe to toe with rivals lyrically.

Even though I'm team M.I on this.. grin
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Mryacks: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2019
NGRsenate:

Rap is not about collabos, it’s about showing you’re the best at the game.

Rap is an attitude. Rap is a movement. Rap is code.

Check throughout history, even in the US, rappers have always beefed and dropped diss tracks. Why are you a rapper if you can’t diss another rapper with witty word play?

Rap is not Rnb where everyone comes together all lovey dovey. In Rap, there has to be a king, a rapper to rule all rappers

School them mahn...
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Raheemzee(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
M.I has replied, check his YouTube channel y'all
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Bayoibee: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector sef sabi say mi dey wyne am na why e respond that way grin
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

We're talking songs..you're talking album.
It is well grin
McGoldrick cheesy

go n listen to m.i reply to vector hahaha.
this is not even a diss but an advice lol...
the viper by mi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNE4k95UCA

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

We know the kinds that populate Twitter. Youtube and even Nairaland. But this one is not about them. It's about me and you.

You are not on twitter. I am not on twitter.
We are here on Nairaland.
It is here that you called VEC's lines on The Purge rubbish.

Give me any straight four liner in the track you called rubbish with mediocre lines and the reason you think it's rubbish right here, right now (that's if you've actually listened to the song). Stop referring me to twitter.

go n listen to mi abaga response to vector lol...

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Raheemzee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
DesChyko:

Like I told him, everyday you listen to VEC's vibes, new things to see and learn. shocked
The father just dropped some advice to the tall son, he sure would dobale now

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Raheemzee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Trueyarn:
To be honest, on ma best day I could take on VEC, and I won't even loose sweat... But you see M.I? That man drops basic lines so the layman can relate and that sells him, but push him and you will get to understand that Mr Incredible name he bears. My take, Vector is a good lyricists but he doesn't drop them in a way that highlights the "wow" factor. M.I is a great lyricists who leaves you awed with every single line. In a scale of 1-10...Vector - 7, M.I - 9 and me, I am somewhere in between 9 & 7
Finally

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.