Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy (49292 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by wiredshark(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2019
I'm loving her, already
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Miketonia: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:
See as she pose with gun like say she go enter combat for her life time

All these ones na office them want from dey give GPS coordinates of enemies location
Latitude and longitude go suffer for this girl hand

Babe i dey come make i come join you joor
Only if Uniben go allow me graduate from this computer science
Na every time them take dey tear me F
Fortran F
Pascal F
Uniben is offering FORTRAN AND PASCHAL as course s in this 21st century. My ppl this is really really bad. I can't believe this. No wonder our graduates are as empty as their schools

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by joseph1832(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Congratulations to her. I wish her all the best life has to offer.

I just hope she won't be gifted 200 naira like they did in Ekiti State.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Trustme2(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2019
kizzieJR:
Please can anybody help me with 1k. Malaria has almost finished me and I need to get drugs.
Bros you no go enter bush find correct herbs grin grin grin grin. Country hard o

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Osobi32(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How? She is a daughter of former governor it’s very easy to manipulate the result . We have a lot of good people and more intelligent in that institution .
do u think NDA is like the regular higher institutions? Even if she's daughter of a sitting governor they are also sons, daughters and relatives of highly placed Nigerians there ok. Manipulating her results is almost impossible. Do u know what it takes to gain admission into NDA? Mr man pls turn on ur brain

5 Likes

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by agaba(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow big congratulations to you dear. She is super human. With all the military rigorous training. You were able to achieve this height. This is the news that should be selling not Tacha.

I hope one guy will not come and rubbish it in the name of marriage
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Edyice: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Bbbwings:
Someone enlighten me
Is she gonna be an officer?

Yes Na but Nigeria female solider don't get posted to war zone .. she lucky or else Na bokoharam straight grin
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Osobi32(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2019
NORSIYK:

Look at what envy and jealousy have done to you, they have rendered you useless .... Where was it written that Ohakim is her father?

Below is the brilliant girl and her parents
pls ignore that fool. He does not know what it takes to gain admission into the institution not to talk of passing out from NDA in flying colours.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
kizzieJR:
Please can anybody help me with 1k. Malaria has almost finished me and I need to get drugs.
You just dey beg for 1k malaria medicine everywhere.. may malaria not kill you

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by BuhariAdvocate: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Have you been there before?stop saying what you don’t know I know much about NDA than you.
Osobi32:
do u think NDA is like the regular higher institutions? Even if she's daughter of a sitting governor they are also sons, daughters and relatives of highly placed Nigerians there ok. Manipulating her results is almost impossible. Do u know what it takes to gain admission into NDA? Mr man pls turn on ur brain
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by EXOUSIAng: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
They will still retire her mid rank just because she is Igbo... Congratulations to all members of 67 RC graduating today .. God bless y'all

Why do you igbos always have to be like this, why wasn't she denied all these awards cos she is igbo, funny enough we have generals in the army who are igbos, use your brain in propaganda.
And start using your brain it helps.
The average igbo man must hang any form of failure on the government.... your states are still bleeped up, yet you insult buhari, your governors are still in bed as i type this...
P.S: I am Igede by tribe not an Hausa or Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Kenturkey048(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
They will still retire her mid rank just because she is Igbo... Congratulations to all members of 67 RC graduating today .. God bless y'all
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Odunharry(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2019
AlphLukau:
Without Brazilian Hairs ... she achieved those things .... One mumu go use her school fees , do runz join am to buy one Fake over hyped Brazilian hair and use it to carry 10 Carry overs back home.

cc; lalasticlala
Lmao. Guy u de vex oo
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2019
congratulation dear!
you will never go far in this one nigeria if u r not fulani.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2019
How I fit PM you.... I no too sabi Nairaland like that like that
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Kenturkey048 post=82856361][/quote]

Please where did you see me mention lt col
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Holyman3(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
I didn't have to open the thread to know where she comes from?
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Ryan03(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
AlphLukau:
Without Brazilian Hairs ... she achieved those things .... One mumu go use her school fees , do runz join am to buy one Fake over hyped Brazilian hair and use it to carry 10 Carry overs back home.

cc; lalasticlala
Jesu!
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Maldini212:

I get work for you

You fit bomb client for me
If yes ,,,, pm me

How I fit PM you. I no too sabi Nairaland like that like that
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Bighead9: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
The difference between Nigerian Army with Biafran Army. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Kenturkey048(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

have corrected it sir...sorry for the mention....
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by grandstar(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2019
don't come back home in a bodybag. Thank God Boko Haram is hinterland. Anyway, there's still need for a navy at lake Chad
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Congratulations...
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

Why do you igbos always have to be like this, why wasn't she denied all these awards cos she is igbo, funny enough we have generals in the army who are igbos, use your brain in propaganda.
And start using your brain it helps.
The average igbo man must hang any form of failure on the government.... your states are still bleeped up, yet you insult buhari, your governors are still in bed as i type this...
P.S: I am Igede by tribe not an Hausa or Yoruba.

Shut up I am currently taking care of an Igede family I don't know from Adam here in Lagos so give me some respect , before I met them I had never heard of the tribe ..well behaved people I must say and God will use me to change their lives for good

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Kenturkey048(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

sorry for the mention...av corrected myself.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Osobi32(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Have you been there before?stop saying what you don’t know I know much about NDA than you.
will u pls shut up.... What do u think u know about the NDA?

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Salute your Tech skills and well behave student.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by EXOUSIAng: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up I am currently taking care of an Igede family I don't know from Adam here in Lagos so give me some respect , before I met them I had never heard of the tribe ..well behaved people I must say and God will use me to change their lives for good
You see why I advice you to use your brain,
this airhead feels cos he met a poor Igede family every Igede man is poor. Dangote is the richest black man but northern beggers are everywhere in the country.
Or you blaming your lack of intellect on the family you helping?
one last question where does your helping an igede family come into the equation....
am obviously dealing with a retard..
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by enomakos(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I just wanna kiss her.
if i shoot you
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Femijohn198: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2019
don't joined Biafra people because Biafra will not help you.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by enomakos(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2019
tillaman:
Great job kiddo!!
She deserves to be celebrated
I hope the military makes good use of her skills, imagine if the military sponsor the young woman overseas to further so she can get special skills, she’s a going to be a great asset
they will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.